[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Ms.Jikam

@hellokittymao yes. the translation is wrong eonni ^_^. @zettyliyana and dzudzuAgree with you guys. and Sora had the same feeling as Leeteuk. she didn‘t Leeteuk eyes. her heart must be beating so fast.

The whole proposal  was the sweetest thing ever ..can't get over it.. .If Teukkie wasn't serious about her he wouldn't do that..Imagine he could have done it in simple way like just give her the ring  with just the two of them but why choose to give the ring in their concert with so many people watching, knowing that they would receive hates ..like what Kyuhyun said in ep.9 when Leeteuk holds Sora's hand "did he do that for the show?" "don't you think you have over advertised the show?" ..that's also what im thinking now if its just for the show i think he overdone it or over advertised the proposal thing..he wouldn't spend so much money if he doesn't like her..when i saw the price of the bracelet and the ring..i therefore conclude "that's how special she is to him"..

I hope when the 100 days of Teukso come this thread will have 100 page too..

Guest kopi_c_st

Just wanted to share this.  So I thought of posting it here :P..

I saw the YeoBong Drink at the Korean Supermart.

Edit : Tried the drink, Taste Good!.. Oh my!!! I think I overly obsessed with this couple.

1324386786050.jpg

Guest ary1004

Credit to Baidu

Yes. The ring and the braclet are the same brand!

The braclet

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=370394&view=findpost&p=17535058"]*quoted image*

Sora's Ring

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=370394&view=findpost&p=17535058"]*quoted image*

LeeTeuk's Ring

"http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=370394&view=findpost&p=17535058"]*quoted image*

"http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=370394&view=findpost&p=17535058"]*quoted image*

i hope this wasnt sponsored and he really bought it himself (even if it cost him a lot)...coz sponsored and buying it himself really give me a REAL big difference :(

Guest jdachum

anyone here have the link of dimple couple episode 1080p? i want to download better quality of their episodes. tq

I posted a link to download the torrent file for that. I think it's 2 pages behind. Not sure whether you download through torrent or not. 

i hope this wasnt sponsored and he really bought it himself (even if it cost him a lot)...coz sponsored and buying it himself really give me a REAL big difference :(

That's why I wanted to know whether those are sponsored or bought by himself. But I remember during the last episode for Khuntoria, Nichkhun told Victoria that everything have to be returned back (house, car and all the stuffs) except the ring he gave her himself. Hmmm, no idea what I'm implying. LOL.

Guest Ms.Jikam

@ary1004 I have the same feeling with you. but since Leeteuk has an angel heart and much money, it doesnt matter for him. anything for love!

From the jewellery STONEHENgE website...

Stonehenge jewellery

Go to the tab "GALERY O' CLOCK...

Then click on Star's choice, you'll see Leeteuk's pic wearing their watches...

After seeing this, I really not sure is he one of the endorsement stars for this brand? If yes then there is a very high chance that the bracelet and rings might be sponsors... And after the show, they will take it back. Or, this two brands are totally not link? Coz one is watches and the other is jewellery? Or, under 'Star's choice' doesn't mean he's the endorsement star but he's wearing it only because he likes it?

Omo... I really hope he actually bought it for real and not from sponsors...

But if STONEHENge really sponsors these jewelleries then how come they didn't show the box clearly so that viewers can see clearly its from them? And anybody here saw the sponsors names at the beginning or end of WGM show?

Anyway I don't think it's sponsored... (wishful thinking...)

From the jewellery STONEHENgE website...

Stonehenge jewellery

Go to the tab "GALERY O' CLOCK...

Then click on Star's choice, you'll see Leeteuk's pic wearing their watches...

After seeing this, I really not sure is he one of the endorsement stars for this brand? If yes then there is a very high chance that the bracelet and rings might be sponsors... And after the show, they will take it back. Or, this two brands are totally not link? Coz one is watches and the other is jewellery? Or, under 'Star's choice' doesn't mean he's the endorsement star but he's wearing it only because he likes it?

Omo... I really hope he actually bought it for real and not from sponsors...

But if STONEHENge really sponsors these jewelleries then how come they didn't show the box clearly so that viewers can see clearly its from them? And anybody here saw the sponsors names at the beginning or end of WGM show?

Anyway I don't think it's sponsored... (wishful thinking...)

even tho' it is sponsored, there is no way he would give it to Sora in front of thousands of people and then take it back. Sponsored items are good advertisements for the sponsor - I mean if I own an item and wanted it shown to people for quick sale, I would have a celebrity wear it. And if indeed those two items given by LeeTeuk to Sora are sponsored, then that is a free gift from the owner of the store. In WGM Season 1, Hwangbo and KJim Hyun Joong also wore identical watch in episode 28 - and people say it is also sponsored.

I see a very sincere LeeTeuk in all his actions; and the way Sora reacted after getting the ring is not scripted - even their conversations at the practice room were very much natural - everything said were what they really wanted - body language between these two just shows too much. IMHO, LeeTeuk is being successful in leading the relationship - and Sora is getting the picture - quicker than anyone else. I won't be surprised if they get more comfortable in the next few episodes. Did anyone notice how happy LeeTeuk is?

Maybe if it's sponsored but what's most important is the sincerity and action that counts :)

Thanks viyra for giving ur comments, u make me think further and now I'm happy that I doesn't need to care whether it's sponsored or not :)

Very busy weekend/week so just dropping by to say 'hello!' and to say that the mention of 'free rings' reminded me of YongSeo's which fell apart after a while. Very kind of the shopkeeper but yikes! >_<

In any case, I do not think that couple rings are something that they are sponsored for coz each couple has their own style and not all opt for it. Even if Teukie did endorse products from the store, my guess is that he shopped there simply because he can shop there in peace without getting mobbed. It might have been first date bravado when he told the waiter to give them the most expensive items in the house, but as far as I can see (or rather what MBC is letting me see), he's really treating Sora as if she's his real-life other half and not stinging on either heart or money. So I trust that he paid for the rings himself. And I'm glad to see that Sora's reciprocating the thought behind his gift/s coz at least for the bracelet, I do see her wearing that quite a bit. So good! Effort not wasted! Keep it up RomanTeuk!! p(^o^)q

No need to get so upset or think too much about the sponsor/not sponsored jewelry thing. If they are wearing their rings or not...all that stuff gets to be too much and makes the reality of this being a virtual couple show fogged. These are two people doing this show for the experience and in all honesty publicity/promotion. These are the facts when the two people start this show but what happens is what they don't expect. I remember Hwanhee (Hwanhee and Hwayobi couple)saying that he almost crossed the line. How could a human being not cross the line when you see someone doing sweet things for you, cooking for you,caring about you. It's natural to get feelings to develop. Hwayobi who tells it like it is and can't lie to save herself said initially she went on WGM to promote her music.But what happened was as with all couples they became so close from the exeriences they shared on the show. Many things these couples did with each other can never really be done in reality. Another Hwanhee quote since Hwanhyobi are my favorite of all time and the one I know most about-On the farewell episode he said if we were a real couple this good-bye would have hurt because we've done so many things together that were special. Coming from a tough non emotional Napun namja like Hwanhee that was saying alot..

They only had 4 months on the show together which was one of the shortest in WGM. With Leetuek and Sora they already have progressed in a short time that even if they are together only a few months the short time doesn't equaI a less developed relationship. Sora is only 21 also. To her this has got to be a whirlwind. Having a leader of SUJU proposing at your first ever concert attendance...having him fly with you to Busan..etc...so many things that would make a heart flutter. How do they put it all into perspective? I say they should enjoy it and exerience the experiences. Keep caring for each other and develop the friendship bond then see what happens.

I  re-watched the clip(link below) of Super Junior in Taiwan(I think) Super Show 4 where they sing Marry U and then Leeteuk says something about who wants to marry..one by one goes through the members. He is then asked by Donghae who wants to marry leeteuk.and they say he is married...etc...someone said Leeteuk said that is only a show. But i think the looks on all the members faces says different...Eunhyuk looked like he was thinking OH No Leeteuk you shouldn't have gone and said that. Fighting Juniors faces were interesting to watch after he said that.This was 11/26 so a week after the proposal filmed. It's obvious to me that Leeteuk is trying to make ammends for going overboard with the proposal. What do you think? I don't know but maybe those who know Leeteuk can answer about if they've seen him like this before. He looks really happy.LOL I think I went on and on quite a bit..and may not have made sense...;P

111126 Super Junior MC time "Who you want to marry?"  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFUrqlUNSvI&feature=related

Credit:skuostar

Guest kopi_c_st

@Ms.Jikam its has light grape taste and most importantly its not too sweet.

Ah.. and I know why it needs to be shaked (Sora asked LeeTeuk to shake before drinking), there is grape fruit inside the drink too.

Personally, I feel LeeTeuk, who has Kids Taste (like chocolate and sweet milk), would like this kind of drink.. kekeke

Guest Ms.Jikam

@kopi_c_st grape? sour? I wanna try it. anyway this is 1 of things I like from Leeteuk. usually a man will try to act cool in front of his gf. but Leeteuk didnt. he told Sora that he cant drik Americano.

Guest kopi_c_st

I was watching next Saturday preview umpteen times.

I can't stop smiling each time I watch Sora dancing to the song Oh!

Also LeeTeuk response when watching Sora dancing. really epic.

Never get bored watch it over and over again.

So I just wanted to share the English lyrics of the song. Is that what she wants to tell LeeTeuk???

Just bear with me if you know the song already. I think I just need to spazzing if not I think I'm going get mad watching the video over and over again.. :P

Credit to cozilinio at YouTube

I'm not the one you knew before, Brand New Sound

Together with the new me, One More Round

Dance Dance Dance till we run this town

Oppa Oppa I'll be I'll be down down down down

Oppa please see me, please look at me

It's the first time I talk like this, Ha!

I did my hair and I did my make up too

But why is it only you who doesn't know?

Thump thump my heart is trembling

It just keeps and keeps imagining

What to do? With my head held high

I want to tell you

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! I love you Oppa

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I do so so much

I'm shy, please don't laugh

I'm sincere, don't make fun of me

Again it's just those foolish words

Together with the new me, One More Round

Dance Dance Dance till we run this town

Oppa Oppa I'll be I'll be down down down down

Oppa, wait a little, wait and listen to me

Don't keep talking about something else

Don't think of me just like a little sister

You might regret after a year

You don't know, you know nothing of my heart

You're only joking without noticing

What to do? You inmature boy

Listen, really

I'm shy, please don't laugh

I'm sincere, don't make fun of me

If you're like that again I might cry

Something's different today, my warm heart

Later later, don't delay it. It makes me mad

Oppa oppa, this way no no no no

Tell me, boy, boy. Love it? it, it, it, it, it, it, Ah!

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!I love you Oppa

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! So so much

Again it's just those foolish words

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I do so so much

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! I do so so much Oh!

Edit : @Ms.Jikam the drink is not sour at all. Is sweet, but not very sweet (as in my endurance(?) level for sweet drink is low) If you stays in Singapore, you can get the drink from Shine Korea Supermart. I got mine there...

Thanks for all the info Akane_Tran

You are fast..I was going to post the Allkpop article but you beat me to it..she just seems to have a wave to the hair.

Dream High 2 should be a 16 episode drama right?That's 2 months of filming...Sora will be busy. I'm interested in seeing her

sing/dance in the drama.

I was a big fan of Dream High 1 (Samdong all the way! \o/) and i cant wait to see Sora in the second season ^^

But i got to admit that i'm not as happy as i should be because i think about the fact her characters will probably have a love interest(didn't read the plot summary yet hehe) which means kisses and i don't want to see her lips touching any other man lips as long as she is Teuk wife! XD I know she is doing kissing scenes in her current drama but i don't watch it XD but i will watch DH2

Hope Teuk can appear in the set just like he did before and intimidate talk to her co-star hehehehe