[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

I too am from another ship, the Taecgui Couple of GWGM, and am dropping by to express condolences to Leeteuk. 
We're shocked and saddened by the news. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this horrible time. 
Stay strong, Leeteuk. May you find peace and comfort in the loving memories shared with your dad and grandparents, as well as the steady support from your many colleagues and fans.

Hello 
Article on Soompi ( http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/06/celebrity-friends-mourn-with-leeteuk-for-his-loss/#.UssvIfTuJ1Y ) :
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Celebrity Friends Mourn with Leeteuk for His Loss

January 6 marks a very sad day as Leeteuk‘s father and his grandparents were reported to pass away from a car accident. As Leeteuk took an emergency leave from his military service to be at the mortuary, many of his celebrity friends have expressed their condolences and sorrow for this sad news.

Leeteuk was said to arrive at the mortuary at around 10:30 PM on January 6. Other visitors included DBSK‘s ChangminBEAST‘s Yoon Doo Joon and Son Dong Woon, Tim, comedian Hong Rok Ki and more.

Rain, Jung Il Woo, Lee Duk Hwa, Kim Moo Yeol are among the names of celebrities who sent funeral flower wreaths to pay their respect and express their condolences.

Numerous celebrities also used their SNS accounts to express their condolences. 2AM‘s Jokwon tweeted, “Leeteuk hyung, please be strong. My deepest condolences.” 2PM‘s Chansung also tweeted, “Teukkie hyung, be strong.” U-KISS‘ Soohyuntweteed, “Ah… your heart must really be in pain. My deepest condolences. Teukkie hyung, be strong.”

Fellow Super Junior member Shindong asked VIXX‘s N and Baek Ah Yeon to take over for his radio show for this day so that he could visit Leeteuk and his family’s mortuary.

Ryeowook was not able to leave his radio show post but expressed his heavy heart on air. BTOB‘s Minhyuk was a guest for the show and mentioned, “I’m so sad because I heard very sad news today.” Ryeowook answered, “So Minhyuk, I hope you will do a lot of the talking today. I will be leaning on your shoulders today.”

Towards the end of the show, Ryeowook commented, “I was so preoccupied because of our leader Leeteuk’s sad news. I had no choice but to host today’s show in a quieter manner than usual. I know I should be the one giving you all strength but I’m sorry for being so down and making you all worried. I hope you understand.”

Lastly, Ryeowook commented, “I will deliver all of your messages of comfort and support to the members.”

Earlier on January 6, it was reported that Leeteuk’s father, grandmother and grandfather had passed away due to a car accident, which is what SM Entertainment stated.

Guest uilala

Dimple couple home is not only about how they are doing as a couple it's about supporting both of them in what ever they do might be a project, decision or event in life.

Our prince park jungso! Leeteuk! Stay strong! You could cry and lean on us because you are not alone the dc family, elf, suju, sm your friends and family are with you in thoughts and prayers.

Our sincerest love and condolences.

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

@tweetia: Yes, u are right it's easy to be Leeteuk BUT it's harder to be PJS right? So sad, hope he will be strong! Sora also must be very hurt and sad. PJS father even followed her at twitter...fighting PJS! I know u can do it, u are the great leader as I know. Stay strong!

This is so shocking..prayer for Leeteuk..he must be very devastated now..the news came out that its not a car accident but a suicide coz their body was found on their home..be strong..hopefully sora can comfort him well

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

@cristapark: U're from korea right? Oh my GOD, such shocking news! I see the news at kbs news, but I'm don't understand what they said and show leeteuk father house, if I'm not mistake..don't know its true or not but at the allkpop one people share the pic of the car accident. Be strong,Same with u hopefully Sora can comfort him very well. By the way where is Sora now, she is so quiet this day.

My condolences to Leeteuk and his family. I just hope that they will remain strong through this tough time. RIP to his father and grandfather. I hope our posts, fans posts, and his friends and relatives supports would be a pillar of strength they can use to get through this tough time. Please...be okay.

we know yesterday was so hard for PJS and we hope our pray can make our Prince be strong...
May them Rest in Peace..
and leader i'm proud of you...
and i'm sure you have someone to lend a shoulder for you...
and we always support you...

We love you unconditionally..

Guest k_craze

First, I would like to thank other shippers for dropping by and dropping a note.  This is what we always do for neighbours.
I am just a teukso shipper yet I am so affected by the news so I can imagine how Park Jungsoo really feels since they were his family.  To have 3 family members leaving you so suddenly is a shock that even a strong can't bear so I pray that the Lord blesses Park Jungsoo with strength stronger than anything and strong shoulders as he has to bear lots of responsibilities during this sudden event.
Thoughtful fans can't be there as they have to respect his privacy, I pray that those he loves will be there with him throughout, giving him the much needed hug and support. 
Sometimes I ask what kind of destiny he has to face so many hardships and heartaches in his 30 years of life, I pray that this is the last of his heartache and from this on, he will only have happiness.

International Fans Give Support our leader of Super Junior "Leeteuk" and a Man "Park Jung Soo"
Here is one of the five wreaths for our Prince Park Jung Soo
Fans from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, hong kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, Italy join together...
BdWtCYPCUAAhs3e.jpg
BdWtIEmCEAE85Lv.jpg
BdWtOCwCEAAoKFW.jpg
BdWtUDxCAAAw0ME.jpg
BdXM_SECMAASjXj.jpg

cr @wayland_clary & @lazyme2day

Yes im here in korea..we need to pray for him..we already know how very sensitive and emotional he is..he doesnt like to share it with anyone..thats leeteuk behaviour ryt....

IN THE NEWS IT SAYS THAT YHE FATHER COMMITTRD SUICIDE TOGETHER WITH HIS PARENTS..LEETEUK GRAND PARENTS HAS ALZEIMER DISEASE..THEY SAID DEPRESSION CAUSE IT..MAYBE THE FATHER GOT TIRED TAKING CARE OF HIS PARENTS..AND THERES A SUICIDE NOTE WRITTEN BY HIS FATHER..AFTER THAT HE HUNG HIS SELF..SO UNTIL NOW THE INVESTIGATION NOT YET FINISH..HOPEFULLY WE CAN UNITE FOR HIM..IN KOREA THERES SOME NETIZENS TALKING BAD COMMENTSTO LEETEUK..HOPE HE CAN OVERCOME THIS..IT MUST BE VERY HARD FOR HIM ESPECIALLY HIS STILL AT THE ARMY..

Guest malonowa

My sincere sympathy to Park Jung Soo and his family in this sad time.  I hope the tasteless articles on the circumstances of his family's death gets ignored, no one would like their family's passing published like that.

Guest iluvramen

@cristapark : I don't know why you post the (not proved yet) news here and with capitals. It looks like you shout it out loud. It hurts me as someone who ship PJS. In this time, if we don't have something nice to encourage or giving our condolences, it would be better to stay silent. I agree with @malonowa : cause of the death is family matters. Our part is to show how we support PJS in every situation of his life, incluiding this hard time.

Thank you for FDs who acted fast to send the wreaths. Even we can't be there phisically but I hope our love and support for him can be seen through it.

To Park Jungsu, my condolences for the sudden loss of your loved ones. You have to remain strong Leader. I know you can do it. You seems so happy and contented these past days with the twitter ava and then this sudden news. If only i could tell the person that made you complete to hug you for me and could say, "Everything will be alright Park Jungsu, it is part of life journey". "You are always love" Anyways, hope she could be your source of strength in times like this.Please remember we are here your fans that love and support you at all times. How we wish we could lessen the pain you feel inside. Hope our encouraging and comforting words will somehow ease the hurts. 

I want to express my deep compassion to PJS and his family with a poem of Victor Hugo. 

(the english translation isn’t word for word similar to french poem, that is why I post the original version and the english version)

La tombe dit à la rose par Victor Hugo

La tombe dit à la rose :
- Des pleurs dont l'aube t'arrose 
Que fais-tu, fleur des amours ? 
La rose dit à la tombe :
- Que fais-tu de ce qui tombe 
Dans ton gouffre ouvert toujours ?

La rose dit : - Tombeau sombre, 
De ces pleurs je fais dans l'ombre 
Un parfum d'ambre et de miel. 
La tombe dit : - Fleur plaintive, 
De chaque âme qui m'arrive 
Je fais un ange du ciel !

The Grave and The Rose by Victor Hugo

The Grave said to the Rose, 
"What of the dews of dawn, 
Love's flower, what end is theirs ?" 
"And what of spirits flown, 
The souls whereon doth close 
The tomb's mouth unawares ?" 
The Rose said to the Grave. 

The Rose said, "In the shade 
From the dawn's tears is made 
A perfume faint and strange, 
Amber and honey sweet." 
"And all the spirits fleet 
Do suffer a sky-change, 
More strangely than the dew, 
To God's own angels new" 
The Grave said to the Rose.

I am in the middle of something very important and just wanted to rest for a while so i scanned the allkpop section and my heart just broke and tears welled up in my eyes...My dear Leeteuk....how so heartbreaking and utterly sad...I can not imagine going through what you are going through right now and here I am devastated by the news....i worry about you....i think about  how painful and difficult it may have been and is to you....and i wish you know how people you do not know by name yet were touched by your presence are just here thinking, praying and hoping you will come out of this believing in the promise of tomorrow....of the sun coming out brighter after the storm...and of love standing firm despite the darkness looming over...I wish i can touch your hand and squeeze it tight to let you know we too feel the pain....that eventhough we are far away we are with you in this journey called life...come what may.

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

@iluvramen; Really..really sorry dear, i'm the first one who asking @cristapark about the news cause i don't understand what i see at kbw news this morning, cause she is korean that why i'm asking her. I really not means to published the news.SORRY to all my lovely FDs...hahaha i think i'm the oldest one here, i'm going to 40 years this april hehehe..i likes to read all your comment at twitter, but i not have twitter ac so i can't join it.

@tweetiaa; hope your dream last night it true kkk

Don't understand with some of korean netizens, why they talking bad comments to PJS? Why not they try to understand and feels what PJS and the family feeling now?

He is now not the kpop star but the man of PJS..please don't disturb him!

BE STRONG leadernim! I know u can do it. What @forrest said "Everything will be alright PJS, it is part of life journey"

Hope Sora and her parents come and console him! Always keep the faith!

:D:D

Guest lolowaw

It's a great misfortune, it's a great shock and a great loss at the same time Lt loses his father and grandparents ,In this sad and painful conditions condolences to Lt & his family, I hope that he will pass this tribulation and be strong 
@viyra uinne thank you very much dear sweet heart , I miss you too and I miss everyone, but these days I am very busy so I enter to the thread sometimes , and now this is the sad news . 
I wish everyone health and safety for themselves and their families , Be careful all of you.

Hello 
Article on sup3rjunior.com 

On January 6, news broke out that Leeteuk’s father and grandparents passed away with Leeteuk hurrying to their side.

Receiving the shocking new, his colleagues sent their condolences to their friend in person and on SNS.

2PM’s Chansung wrote, “Teukkie hyung, cheer up…”

2AM’s Jo Kwon wrote, “Leeteuk hyung, cheer up. I send my condolences.”

B2ST’s Yoon Du Jun, who went to the funeral home when the news broke out, tweeted, “Hyungnim, who always smiled, greeted me with a smile without fail today. My heart hurts more. I send my condolences.”

FT Island’s Lee Hong Gi tweeted, “I send my condolences. Hyungnim. They definitely went to a better place.”

U-Kiss’ Soohyun wrote, “Ah…. Your heart must be hurting so much. I send my condolences. Teukkie hyung, cheer up…”

Rainbow’s Jisook wrote, “I send my condolences. My heart is really aching.”

Rainbow’s No Eul also tweeted, “I send my condolences…I know that it’s hard for any comfort to be a real comfort, but I hope that as hard as it is, you will cheer up even more.”

TVXQ’s Max Changmin, Yoon Du Joon, Son Dong Woo, Tim, Hong Rok Gi, and others personally sent their condolences by comforting Leeteuk and his family at the wake.

Rain, Lee Duk Hwa, Jung Il Woo, Kim Woo Yeol, and more sent flower wreaths to the funeral home as well in respect.

A countless number of fans all around the world also joined together to send their condolences by hashtagging #StayStrongParkJungSoo.

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld
Shared at sup3rjunior.com by superlove