[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hello "Dimples" !
Thank you Kang Sora International Fan Club https://twitter.com/KSora_IFC/status/418721839636963328/photo/1 for the information : sb4.jpg?w=463&h=
Sora wears the shoes of "Sue Comma Bonnie".
I think Sora wears the shoes of "Sue Comma Bonnie" during MBC Entertainment Awards 2012 (29 december 2012) and Seoul Fashion Week (27 march 2013).mbc1.jpg?w=463&h=thumb_gch6a201303272057004151.jpg?w=463&

Guest nami34

sky5joyous said: Hello "Dimples" !
Thank you Kang Sora International Fan Club https://twitter.com/KSora_IFC/status/418721839636963328/photo/1 for the information : sb4.jpg?w=463&h=
Sora wears the shoes of "Sue Comma Bonnie".
I think Sora wears the shoes of "Sue Comma Bonnie" during MBC Entertainment Awards 2012 (29 december 2012) and Seoul Fashion Week (27 march 2013).mbc1.jpg?w=463&h=thumb_gch6a201303272057004151.jpg?w=463&

Looking at these signs of a woman in love all refers to Sora after the strike, did you ladies notice the changes on her??

Does she love you? Once you are clear about those facts, here are the signs that speak louder than words:

1- The first sign, is her body language, every part of her says it loud. Right from her eyes, down to her feet. There is always this unusual glow in her eyes when you are around her. She maybe in a very bad mood, but when you are there everything just changes. You will feel the air of joy oozing out from her, no sensitive man can miss that, because it is so strong. She may not say the words but everything around her is shouting it.

A man most times find it very easy to say “I LOVE YOU” without blinking even when he means it not, but the woman takes her time to say it, because when she says it, she totally means it.
Watch out for that glow in her eyes, be sensitive to pick those non-verbal signs, watch out for the giggles, blushes and the gaze of love. If you can’t find any of these signs, probably she hasn’t fallen in love with you yet.

as.jpg

2.    Communication - She calls you often, wants to know what you’re doing, and shares her day’s activities .She communicates more, instead of just talking. A girl in love is ready to communicate, because communication to her is the time to connect more with you. She is ready to talk about very personal things. Things like, her past relationship, her feelings, her pain, her vision, her fears, aspirations and so on.
At this point she shuts out the rest of the world, she only wants to be with you and communicate nothing physical at this point.
You just discover that your company kind of bring out something extra out of her. At this stage she is willing to take you by the hand into her world, this is a huge sign that she has actually fallen in love.

3.    Exclusivity - When she only wants to see you, and does not give you the “space” talk, as in, “I need my space,” and is not craning her neck to watch other men walk by, you have her attention.  She makes it known to you and to everyone else that she does not want to date other people. She starts doing things that she normally would not do

tumblr_mft2frxCd61riqqhyo6_r1_400

Sina: Do you still keep in touch with LeeTeuk who is in army now?
Sora: We occasionally contact each other by phone. Recently, I watched [The promise]. He became more masculine, if he was like this earlier, wouldn’t be it be good/lovely.

4.    Family and Friends - She makes plans to introduce you to her family and friends.  When you meet them, you realize they already know a lot about you because she has obviously talked about you.  Most of them (except the few jealous ones) are warm and friendly and genuinely excited for her that she has found happiness.   She is eager to introduce you to her siblings, friends, colleques and family. For a girl to make you meet her family, then her heart is yours already. It speaks volume.

5.    The Future
When she talks about her plans for the future, she automatically includes you in them.  She has places she wants to take you and sights she wants to show you.  She follows through on her suggestions. 

6.    Affirming
She speaks often of how proud she is of you.  She does this privately and publicly.  She thinks the work you do is the most important thing in the world and loves for you to tell her about what you accomplished during the day. She is happy to help you with your work in any way she can.

Fictional husband is a gentleman, We Got Married has no script

“He’ll create a lot of surprises, the character is good too, although he has debuted for quite a long time, but still maintains the very original dream, as the older generation of entertainment industry, he has a lot of places that one should learn from, very polite and gentleman, is the best husband.” When talking about her fictional husband Leeteuk, Kang So Ra revealed a shy smile. When asked if Leeteuk often tried to kiss her, Kang So Ra repeatedly said, “Really?” and looked down. Becoming a couple with idol star has also made Kang So Ra received a lot of pressure from fans. But he revealed, “The persons who support us surprisingly many, some time ago the program cannot be broadcast because of issue on the TV station, some had even felt pity for us.”

Later, Kang So Ra denied about ‘We Got Married 3 script issue’ that exposed previously. “There is no script, even the location is known only on the day of shooting. Normally, will begin filming right after setting up a camera. The sketch everybody casted doubt on previously basically was done when traveling.”

7.    Gifts - She has noticed what you like, admire, and read, and brings you gifts that reflect what she has observed.  The quality of her gift shows the level of her perception about what you like. A girl in love will definitely get you a gift, it may sound outside the norm in this part of the world, but that is the fact of the matter. It shows that she is loving you already, because that is the major reason a girl will take her money and buy you a gift. Come to think of it, she has offers from so many guys; they are willing to buy her things, how come she chose to buy you something. That says something.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_z8n8KrPboUAhpOYdcU-
This photo is included on her gift which is the 100 days..I wonder if it was their 100 days last June 20 as a real couple??super-juniors-leeteuk-shares-his-thought

8. She touches you frequently - A woman in love enjoys being physically close to the person she appreciates so much, so you should guess her feelings from reading her body language. She will touch you often, rest her hand on your arm, massage your back when you’re together and she might even have goose bumps when she’s near you.

9. You are the only guy she’s focused on - If she’s in love with you, she won’t be bothered with dealing with other guys, as you’re now the only one she focuses her attention on.

March 14 2013 WHITE DAY

With IJH ( awkward Sora )

NISI20130514_0008173136_web.jpg180252055_9.jpg?w=545

Did you notice Sora's neckline with Leeteuk and with Sungmin???

AT LAST I CAN POST AGAIN...SO GLAD TO BE BACK :) 

Coincidence or Hint on Leeteuk DP???

December 25

After Christmas December 26 he changed his DP back to this..

Leeteuk Changed his DP on January 1 but until now it remains the same...

Mint-ice-cream-with-chocolate.jpgimage

I can't help but not to be delusional that Leeteuk did not change till now his DP because His DP is somehow related to Sora since she is born on the year of the horse and the last DP he has you made me complete and his present DP is a horse with a Happy New Year greeting can still be related to Sora since it her year this 2014.. I am wondering why Leeteuk did not changed his DP eventhough he is on vacation this January 2 if it was only a greeting new year already is finished unless he wants it until Chinese new year which is near Sora's birthday month also..If there is a sighting of Leeteuk again on her birthday totally it is confirmed already.. Green is associated with mint ice cream??? delusional LOL

Guest lolowaw

@shymaldita28 Thank God you came back to us again I missed your awesome post & for this return i will give you a small gift, but wait a little while, so Be patient. And happy New Year to you dear and all members whom I love in this thread .

Hello "Dimples" ! Thank you Sepia http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814 for the link, the photos and the information : 
http://www.cyworld.com/da_cosme/7715267   
tumblr_myu6008m9a1rtczsao1_500.jpg?type=tumblr_myu6008m9a1rtczsao2_500.jpg?type= 
I translate ...

"Antes de entrar al auditorio donde se realizaron los SBS drama Awards, les entregaban regalos a los asistentes. La dueña del cyworld comento que Sora es genial y que tiene una personalidad muy cool." 

... in english (I hope I don't error :-SS ) : "Before going into the studio where the SBS Drama Awards are realised, the participants receive many gifts. The lady of cyworld comments : Sora is great and she has a very cool personality."

Hello "Dimples" !
From Sora, a bit of red (= ruby = stone of birth for PJS) to tell "I think of you, oppa !"... 
... during BIFF 2012 (4 october 2012)bu5.jpg?w=467&h=

... during APAN 2012 (5 october 2012)  ap5.jpg?w=818&h=813

... during MBC Entertainment Awards 2012 (29 december 2012) moff2.jpg?w=463&h=
... during SBS Drama Awards 2013 (31 december 2013)
sb12.jpg?w=463&h=

:x

Secrets of Dating

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]
- Highly emotional in interviews
- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
- Spotted often with other celebrities

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes
- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)
- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

I just want to empahasize on this last 2 which connects to Sora. Remember in their Nami Trip last June 20 2012 she has said that not long that she had a driving license and for that she wants Leeteuk to teach her but the way Leeteuk reacts it seems he knows that she was studying driving while WGM was on strike and looking at these signs below. Sora might have taken a driver's license so that she can freely date. We know that every work or promo she does the company provides her a driver and a car and what about her manager who is always with her can also drive her whenever it is needed unless she wants to date secretly and meeting the guy in 1 place of course she has to go alone in secrets. SNSD has drivers license also and obviously now we know that they are all dating. What about Sora having the same a driver's license to meet Leeteuk in secret? whitout asking permission to anyone even to her manager whenever they meet together.

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

Level ★★★★★
[pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

According to one of the BEAST fans...

"As a B2UTY, I gotta say this list is pretty accurate. Junhyung went most of the list before going public... If your idol suddenly says I love you on Twitter, you gotta wonder if it's really towards you or someone else.."

"'I find strength because of you ^^' Was this for B2UTIES, Junhyung?"

"'I find strength through your one phone call'... Was this for B2UTIES, Junhyung?"
"I, too, sometimes wonder if idols are referring to their fans when they tweet messages like 'I love you'."

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

Tuesday 19 november 2013, in the episode 125 of “Ugly Alert” (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17dkha_ua-ep125_shortfilms  0:25 – 3:00 ; 5:31 – 6:03 and 7:43 - 8:33), Sora does a big “V-sign” to his oppa with the words of her character :

At the house JS finishes his proposal and JJ returns the star necklace to JS and he gives it to DH. 

Ajussi asks MIL why she didn't attend the party and she said she did it on purpose to let the kids have fun.

At teacher's house, the teacher offers to make DH the wedding dress but he wants to do it instead. DH want it to be sexy but JS say no way he would make it that revealing.

JS tells the dollar story to DH and she tells him to put her photo in his wallet in the future. DH asks JS if he could make her wedding dress half transparent since she has a nice figure - he tells her she's only allowed to wear pants when they get married.

During the summary of the episode 124 and the first scene of the episode 125, the family of JS gives DH the pink roses, JS puts on knees for his proposal. The scene is different of MGW but the roses and the proposal “on knees” are present.

n19j.jpgn19k.jpg

In the second scene, the character of Sora (DH) asks if his fiancé could make her wedding dress half transparent since she has a nice figure and she wants it to be sexy but he says no way. In the third scene, she wants a “super mini” (7:49) weeding dress.

I remember, in the episode 24 of WGM http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k26Xpw9mClx3lT3avDT (14:39 - 17:28), PJS draws and wants that Sora wears a “super ultra super mini dress” with a “V neck” or a “see-through” dress or a “dress that has a big hole in the side” for their wedding photo. PJS  says Sora “I want you to wear this kind of dress” (look my post page 1251, 22 november). 

But in this same third scene, JS don’t want and he says she won’t wear pants after the wedding. PJS is jealous also and worried about dresses of Sora, for example in the episode with his manager Sora (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3tBePeYwQitbo3hOnA  3:04 - 3:18) or in the episode of shop for dancers (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k48WXyaHkZ9Mwr38nCP  7:55 – 8:16).

Now, if we look her dress during the SBS Drama Awards 2013 : the 4 demands of PJS are successfully carried out.

sb10.jpg?w=463&h=

My cheekbones are ascending to heaven !          

to be continued …

Hello "Dimples" ! 

Hello @shymaldita28 when I read your post :

“… I am wondering why Leeteuk did not changed his DP even though he is on vacation this January 2 if it was only a greeting new year already is finished unless he wants it until Chinese new year which is near Sora's birthday month also… If there is a sighting of Leeteuk again on her birthday totally it is confirmed already... Green is associated with mint ice cream ??? delusional LOL » 

I think the green light during the show “Roxie” of Sora during the SBS Drama Awards 2013 (look the photos, post’s @lolowaw page 1263) …

=))

140104 Sukira- RW: We also (said), "Let's all meet at the dorm and talk~" (about many things). We decided to meet today in the dorm, after radio. Leeteuk-ssi is also on vacations. "Let's all meet and talk".
Our contract is ending soon too kk Super Junior right now is living in two dorms, and few are living with their parents. Siwon-ssi, Shindong-ssi, and Yesung-ssi are living outside the dorm. We meet each other everyday but Teuk-ee hyung came out for vacations after a long time, so we decided to meet.
(*Yesterday's broadcast was prerecorded )

If the broadcast was pre recorded was it done in the afternoon or a day before the real broadcast if that was the case does it mean Leeteuk's holiday was over till January 2 only. When I read what Wook said that they are having a meeting it was a little bit alarming since their contract with SM is ending soon and they have just waited for Leeteuk to conduct the meeting since he is their leader still. I wonder what happen on heir meeting will SJ be still complete or will there be changes this 2014 I hope not since some idols did not renew their contracts just like Sohee of Wonder Girls and Nicole of Kara.

One more thing is odd for me since Leeteuk was on a vacation starting Christmas I wonder why Ryeweok has said this "  We meet each other everyday but Teuk-ee hyung came out for vacations after a long time, so we decided to meet. "

If Ryeweok were staying in the dorm how come he never seen Leeteuk there. Unless Leeteuk had stayed with someone else's house or perhaps with his family. Most of the actors dates inside the houses and we all know that Sora lives independently and she has been quiet since this holiday. Are they spending it together or Am I delusional?? Leeteuk vacation he visit them once during their practice and he came on their 2nd day concert what about the other days he was on vacation where could he be that time. If we analyse Wook statement it seems that he was not always on their dorm during those days and for that they need him to come over for a meeting.

He wanna leave us with "HINT" message...
BdQudaCCMAAe67S.jpg
SO he definetly FALLING IN LOVe..
and he had the one ^^
and we know who she is...
SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

Guest k_craze

huey said: He wanna leave us with "HINT" message...
BdQudaCCMAAe67S.jpg
SO he definetly FALLING IN LOVe..
and he had the one ^^
and we know who she is...
SORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

Hello "Dimples" !

OH MY GOD, SOO SAD... BE STRONG LEETEUK ssi     ..Thanks to WGM leeteuk and sora fb for the info;

[News] We regret to deliver the news but
Super Junior Leeteuk's father, Park
Yong In (57) and grandparents died
in a car accident today according to
the officials.
Upon hearing this unfortunate
news , Leeteuk who is currently
serving in the military, rushed home .
His father's and grandparents'
bodies were laid in Guro Hospital's
mortuary.
His grandfather Park Hyeon Seok and