[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest tweetiaa

Ruby earrings which is birth stone of LT, Dangling Dress just look alike with one of the dress in WGM and of course LT's "You Made Me Complete" AVA! Waaaa.... again they give us a huge hint to end this year just like last year with a video message! And also She followed TSL (TeukSoraLovers) in the first day of 2014, to me it's like a great sign to start a new year! So, let's hope that what we all dream will be come true!! Happy New Year 2014 everyone!!!  :x
830969057.jpg?1388519323

Waaaa..... the first page topper in 2014!! 
---> I hope what everyone hope will be come true and what we all dream about DC will be come true too! [-O<

Guest lolowaw

Sora's dress reminds me of the dress, which she tried it in Episode 22
XH8S9.jpg

leeteuk_kang_so_ra_wgm_120616.jpg?w=620
sora ssi Are you looking forward to be your oppa see you in this dress that looks like a dress which who Lt impressed by so much in that  time in ep22 , Anyway you're hot in any dress you wear , It's the last hint for 2013 from Sora ssiHappy New Year for all my sisters in this thread and the world and our couple 

Hi guys i wonder if you saw full red carpet on youtube but if you saw it i bet you was very happy , because just after the appearence of actress park shin hye maybe it was 16 minutes , the 2 Mc start to read twitter so the mc who talk in english read baby princess so  he said i wonder who is ,then he saw it from teuksora and then realise that it's for kangsora at this moment i was so happy because they read our support for sora , i hope she saw this too    ^____^

ps:

im sorry for my pmrevious postr i don't know why i can't see my text anyway that's what i want to write

I just noticed her earrings is ruby red which was obviously showing out and if I'm not mistaken it was Leeteuk birthstone plus I start watching the episode 31 ( final episode ) in which leeteuk placed the earring present of Sora on his left ear and he really likes wearing an earring only on the left. I can't help but to think that she purposely wear the ruby earring on her left ear which is purposely showing off. In last 2012 BIFF she had this same style of hair. I wonder if Leeteuk has been watching and in support of Sora definitely 100 percent she got a congratulation text to Leeteuk tonight or perhaps a late dinner since he is still on vacation for a holiday.

sb12.jpg?w=370&h=421710_326663184095934_750752518_n.jpg

Let's see the different earrings of Leeteuk in WGM with Sora

tumblr_m9dz72ncde1r5iugro7_250.gif?w=620tumblr_m9crdnrmbk1r5iugro5_250.gif?w=62093e3269egw1dw1rng9bwqg.gif?w=620

21.jpg?w=703

WGM%252520-%252520Leeteuk%252520%252526%

teukso.png

Guest nami34

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Apart from it's the year when our Lee-teuk will be released from army, I also feel like many great things will happen ahead. :D

One of it is the fact that Seung-gi and Yoona are dating!!You see..many people are shipping them, and for years Seung-gi has said that Yoona is his ideal girl.(just like Sora whom Leeteuk said has become his ideal type of girl)
Just like all those shippers, we have to keep our faith in our TeukSo too :)They match each other so well and they complete each other and we know it!Let's keep supporting them! :DD

I hope things are awesome for all of us this year, including our Dimple Couple!!

Hello "Dimples" !Thank you Uwie on https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598 for the information and the translation : 
[TWITTER] 140101 Kang Sora new twitter update:

Trans: Happy new year~~!! Get a lot of happy new year~~!   -uwie-  

553463_547583212003929_1189038457_n.jpg

Gomi looks tired !!!   Gomi celebrated the new year ! 
Look the sky blue blanket !   :-? It's a sign for PJS ?! She says also : "You made me complete !" I hope [-O< First V-sign of 2014 !  :)>-

Hello "Dimples" !Thank you Uwie on https://www.facebook.com/pages/WGM-Leeteuk-SJ-Kang-Sora/147643228664598 for the information :
140101 Leeteuk new twitter ava @special1004 
1476344_547581615337422_1056200509_n.jpg 

2014 is the year of horse ! (the Chinese New Year will start the 31 january 2014 and will end the 19 february 2015)
Our couple choose the animals on Twitter for the best wishes for the New Year : PJS, a horse and Sora, her cute dog Gomi ! It's a sign ?!

Happy New Year ! Sora est du signe du cheval en astrologie chinoise et Leeteuk est du signe du chien ! Leurs avatars twitter se complètent ! FD fighting ! Tseuko fighting ! Bises à tous !

Hello "Dimples" !Merci beaucoup @atl5 ! Bonne Année, Bonne Santé ! Bises ! Thank you @atl5 for the information (look her post, today), I translate (sorry, my english is bad :\"> ) : Sora is star sign of horse in chinese astrology and Leeteuk is star sign of dog ! Their avatars complement ! Kisses everybody !

hi guys did you see the news of yoona and lee seungi are dating , but i get really surprise because SM always deny it at first , but now SM reply so fast and admit the relationship ,  well i want our oppa to reveal his relationship with sora after his discharge i don't know about yonna fans but for teuki oppa since his old now i think his fans  will want him to date for sure :)