[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

Super Junior's Shindong and Ryeowook Cancel Radio Schedules to Mourn with Leeteuk

Supporting their fellow member, Super Junior’s Shindong and Ryeowook will be absent from their radio programs to comfort Leeteuk during this difficult time.

On January 7, KBS Cool FM’s Super Junior Kiss the Radio tweeted, “Today’s Super Junior Kiss the Radio will be hosted by DJ Lee Jae Jin from FT Island. We ask for your affectionate interest and listening.”

shinwook

MBC FM’s Shindong’s Shimshimtapa also tweeted, “Today, Shindong’s Shimshimtapa will be hosted by special DJs B1A4’s CNU, Sandeul, and Gongchan.”

On January 6, Leeteuk was informed while serving in the military that his father and grandparents suddenly passed away.

Shindong canceled his radio schedule on January 6 to be by Leeteuk’s side at the mourning center. Ryeowook carried on his radio duties as he only received the tragic news right before air time. He hosted the show in a solemn atmosphere and asked listeners for understanding.

Photo Credit: Ryeowook’s Twitter, MBC, KBS

Guest lolowaw

Colleagues and Fans Send Words of Encouragement and Condolences to Super Junior's LeeteukWith the sudden passing of Super Junior Leeteuk’s father and grandparents, Leeteuk’s colleagues in the entertainment industry have joined to send words of comfort for the Super Junior leader.
Embedded image permalink

On January 6, news broke out that Leeteuk’s father and grandparents passed away with Leeteuk hurrying to their side.

Receiving the shocking new, his colleagues sent their condolences to their friend in person and on SNS.

2PM’s Chansung wrote, “Teukkie hyung, cheer up…”

2AM’s Jo Kwon wrote, “Leeteuk hyung, cheer up. I send my condolences.”

B2ST’s Yoon Du Jun, who went to the funeral home when the news broke out, tweeted, “Hyungnim, who always smiled, greeted me with a smile without fail today. My heart hurts more. I send my condolences.”

Thank God he is not alone, many who loves Lt next to him now, I am sure that Sora next to him now .

im really shocked about this situation . suicide in korea is really famous , but unfortunatly they didn't know that their soul dosen't belong to them , only god who has the right to take it when the time come , they think they are  going to find peace if they do that but sorry that's not the case , im praying now the god to forgive his father

Guest mianazra

#StayStrongParkJungSu. we always be here 4 ur. We know this is hard for u..i give my condolence 4 u n ur fmly..cheer up leeteuk..

Honestly I started to cry when I saw that Leeteuk's father follows Sora on twitter.. She is the 20th person he follows and that makes me cry how he was able to show his support to her as a follower to think that Khuhyun and Sungmin has been followed after her.

Whatever the reason behind the tragedy it still ends up with pain and sorrow and not even the time cannot be able to heal it because at the end it still a sad memory that is forever be unhealed with great loss and sadness.

Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal;
But Love given by the person who is no more leaves a memory
No one can steal.

Guest lovinsorara

God..i really sad when i read the news..
God..please give strength to our leader,,we all really love him.....
God..please always remind him that there will always be a rainbow after the rain......
A.M.E.N

StayStrongParkJungSoo....you will not be alone cause we will always be there walk with you with every beat of our heart
....SARANGHAE

Hello « Dimples » !

I wrote this post (6 january) before the sad new…

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

In the episode 69 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13l65q_130823-ugly-alert-e69_people , DH sings “It's fortunate” [by Lee Juck] for JS (20:35 – 21:44),…

[bY Group & Dohee's Room]   (20:04 – 22:05)

Junsu : Yeah, I'm still at the office

Junsu : Why are you still up ?

Dohee : My step-mother... said she's sure of one thing...

Dohee : That to Gong Junsu, Na Dohee is his first love...

Dohee : Now that I know I haven't got my fingers burned

Dohee : I really miss you, Asindo

Dohee : I'll sing you...my lullaby

“For meeting you...

and being able to make meals we share

For meeting you...

and being able to hold your hands when it goes numb

For hugging you...

and being able to give you comfort even though it doesn't help

I'm so fortunate...

For the beautiful world that knows you and placing you here”.

-It's fortunate (others titles are possible “I’m so fortunate” or “Fortunate”) by Lee Juck-

http://youtu.be/HOAv6WjDII8 

[Kim Hyun Joong interprets this song for Hwangbo during "We got Married" in 2008]

…like Sora sings “He” (= “She”, the song starring PJS during Super Show 4 ; look my post 4 october 2012 page 1238) for PJS in the episode WGM of his surprise birthday.

to be continued …

Yesterday I learned the unlikely and unfortunate death of Leeteuk Father and grandparents. There are no words to describe my utter grief and I cannot possibly imagine the shock and sorrow that had been thrust on him and his family as well... 

To Leeteuk, during this difficult time in your life. As you are trudging through mourning process, hoping that from the support of u'r friends, families and supporters all over the world... I'm praying that you can find yourself whole again... 

My sincerest sympathy and prayers to the Park family. +_+
 #beStrongParkJungso

Thanks all for your support ,, it has been a sad day for Teuki oppa , all his fans & many of kpop fans ..
I am speechless ,, I have nothing to say more than #StayStrongParkJungsoo #StayStrongLeeteuk 
please keep your support to Angel Leeteuk ,,,

by the way thanks for posting Sora Birthday event to Teuk BD .. although I am in a very sad mode now but that brought me a warm feeling ! 

Guest k_craze

International Fans Give Support our leader of Super Junior "Leeteuk" and a Man "Park Jung Soo"
Here is one of the five wreaths for our Prince Park Jung Soo
Fans from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, hong kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Germany, Italy join together...BdWtCYPCUAAhs3e.jpg

Guest k_craze

cristapark said: Yes im here in korea..we need to pray for him..we already know how very sensitive and emotional he is..he doesnt like to share it with anyone..thats leeteuk behaviour ryt.... IN THE NEWS IT SAYS THAT YHE FATHER COMMITTRD SUICIDE TOGETHER WITH HIS PARENTS..LEETEUK GRAND PARENTS HAS ALZEIMER DISEASE..THEY SAID DEPRESSION CAUSE IT..MAYBE THE FATHER GOT TIRED TAKING CARE OF HIS PARENTS..AND THERES A SUICIDE NOTE WRITTEN BY HIS FATHER..AFTER THAT HE HUNG HIS SELF..SO UNTIL NOW THE INVESTIGATION NOT YET FINISH..HOPEFULLY WE CAN UNITE FOR HIM..IN KOREA THERES SOME NETIZENS TALKING BAD COMMENTSTO LEETEUK..HOPE HE CAN OVERCOME THIS..IT MUST BE VERY HARD FOR HIM ESPECIALLY HIS STILL AT THE ARMY..

Guest k_craze

shymaldita28 said:

Honestly I started to cry when I saw that Leeteuk's father follows Sora on twitter.. She is the 20th person he follows and that makes me cry how he was able to show his support to her as a follower to think that Khuhyun and Sungmin has been followed after her.

Whatever the reason behind the tragedy it still ends up with pain and sorrow and not even the time cannot be able to heal it because at the end it still a sad memory that is forever be unhealed with great loss and sadness.

Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal;
But Love given by the person who is no more leaves a memory
No one can steal.

Thanks God she's there...

And we know that she's the one who give the shoulder to him...

Still dunno exact date...
but at least we know she's there...

NOTE : PLS DELETE THIS PIC FOR PROTEC OUR DC

Guest k_craze

*deleted*And we know that she's the one who give the shoulder to him...

Still dunno exact date...
but at least we know she's there...

Sorry for Long Update.. Just get pic from Philiphine that our TeukSora Charity Project already update..
BdaxJ47IcAAXGGv.jpg
WqIq32u44_KFhHPg0FO33CN1sJRHN-hmU5GcBB2W
will update more again...

she cry... and need someone to comfort her...
Epi31%2B-%2BAwwHug06.gif
There's time when he give her comfort like this..
tumblr_ma1zzdgA9P1qdcel5o2_500.gif
and now time to comform him like this..
sora4.gif
BdbBcpXCMAErD6F.jpg
and the member too...
2.jpg
tumblr_mcp93hBeku1qb0d07o7_r1_250.gif
hope we can see his smile like this again..
superjuniorwonderboy2.jpg
BIG hug to all FDs here..

EDIT PAGE TOPPER :
- Hope he still be STRONG as Park Jung Soo or Leeteuk
- Wish Sora always beside him to support him
- Wish they Rest In Peace and Hopefully families who have been left behind remains strong
- Wish we always keep in faith with TeukSora
- Wish we all happy ending