[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest k_craze

The irony is that this is their first media contact together after WGM. If everything is settled, maybe can take the opportunity to announce if they are together.  My wish is that Dispatch will be given exclusive - this media gets all my respect from how they rejected buying Ailee's photo and how they said they will stop updating on the funeral.  They show us that they are human and not vultures.

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

@k_craze: I think Sora go to funeral at the first night...there the video on YT. The video is form 7th jan morning news, that means the picture was taken on 6th night, so she already there since first night. Thanks to WGM Leeteuk& sora FB to give the link. For today not sure she be there or not....if she not be there today its ok for me to avoid the scandal. PJS u crying so hard make me very very sad and crying...your noona also :(( :(( : Be strong PJS....U must be strong for your mom and your noona...i know u can do it!......

Guest nami34

Since I'm a student, I don't frequently go online so I found out about the news the next day after it happened..
I cant tell how sad I am upon hearing this news..I just can pray for Lee Teuk. I cant stand seeing him crying, it breaks my heart tooHe has been such a nice guy, the way I see it.

God, please, give him strength! And give him my spirit!Let him know that there are many people by his side, and even though we are not anywhere near him, I want him to know that we are very, very broken to see him like that. And we love him.
:,( 

And I hope Sora will be there for him too..

Hello "Dimples" !
New on  http://mwave.interest.me/index.m 
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Super Junior Leeteuk to Return to Base on January 11
After sending his father and grandparents to rest, Super Junior’s Leeteuk will be spending a couple of days with his family before returning to his military duties. 

The 12th Division Ulchi Base granted Leeteuk four nights and five days of furlough. Leeteuk will return to the military for his mandatory duties on January 11 by 2PM (KST).

According to military rules, a soldier is allowed two nights and three days of furlough when a grandparent passes away, and four nights and five days if a parent passes away. 

Leeteuk received news on January 6 that his father and grandparents suddenly passed away. He rushed to the hospital and participated in the wake until the funeral on January 8. 

The Super Junior members supported their fellow member by canceling schedules and staying by Leeteuk’s side through this tragic event. 

(http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55461/superjunior-leeteuk-to-return-to-army) 

It's been a long time since I've posted here been lurking every now and then. The sad thing was, now I'm here again and for the worst reason. I'm really sadden with what happened. I cannot imagine how painful it was to lost someone much more to lose 3 love ones all at the same time. He's been living in the shadow of "Leeteuk" for 7 years and just got back on being the old him for 15 months. He'd surely living the life he misses little did we know this terrible thing happened. He's been through a lot but I know in God's time he'll be healed I'm really praying that his strength prevail to sustain him to get through this in God's grace. 
I know this is not the right time to spazz. And believe me I AM NOT! I just couldn't explain. I can't . There's no description nor definition on how I feel that uri Sora remembers uri Angel in this difficult time. I remember praying last night and wishing she'll come and visit this time it's for PJS's welfare it's not for me to be giddy about. I know somehow he'll be comforted by her. And I am truly thankful that she'd find courage to go. Seeing  Jung Soo's pain ripped my heart, He's been crying for days now and sure I am too. 

Let's pour out our love and our prayers to our dear leader who gave us so much for the past 8 years. 

#PrayForParkJungSooandHisFamily 

Guest lolowaw

@imtoghai I'm really sorry i wanted to put this picture because I also suffered from losing darlings but by a traffic accident, and I did not mean to injur the feelings of any one ,therefore I'm clear the image .

Guest lolowaw

On teuksora Facebook this news559661_267010586727861_2138559092_s.jpg

WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora
Options for this story

[News] Sora was there on Leeteuk's father's funeral. But sorry, we cant post her photo attending the funeral here as we have committed helping to keep the funeral private as the other fandoms do. But for sure she's there. Thank you for your understanding.

*hugs for all*

-kyunasky uwie-

Guest lolowaw

I know very well that the fans and FDc & CDL and I am one of them in shock and sadness and concern for what Lt's suffering , But this does not make us forget our duty towards both of them in all circumstances and in all occasions, In joy or sorrow so as not to be the pain and the loss double .I hope from all of us have the courage and strength & overcame the pain , to rejoice sora's heart , which she lost her father and her grandparents-in-law ,In order to make her smile, even though her ​​heart suffers.This is something simple we shall return to her, for the happiness that we felt it because of Sora.I know that our dear @sky5joyous active and strongly present in the thread since she appeared that's why i want to ask her to remind us from time to time for this mission (vote) if she was able to do that, as well as i ask any member in this thread have to remember us all to voting from time to time , because I'm really busy and I can not be found constantly ,I do not mean that the rest of the members, is not active, but we all become busy from time to time. So please do not give up on SoraKang-Sora-%E2%80%93-Sure-Magazine-June-I
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55252/poll-actresses-born-in-1990-year-of-horse

Hello "Dimples" ! 
Okay @lolowaw !

This vote lasts 1 week (to begin yesterday) on http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55252/poll-actresses-born-in-1990-year-of-horse  
At the present time, the votes are ... 

[Poll] Which ‘90 Actress Will Shine the Brightest in the Year of the Horse?

Park Shin Hye

• Park Shin Hye

49%

• Kang Sora

37%

• Go Ara

9%

• Lee Yubi

3%

• Shin Se Kyung

2%

• Ha Yeon Soo

1%

Guest nsyafiqahnajwa

Firstly, when i see the photo of Sora and her manager i think, i'm speechless, teary,happy...Thank GOD she comes. Thanks to @huey for the beautiful photo.Unfortunetly we can't post the photo here,its ok we understand as well..

When i see the video, she walked with her manager oppa,they look so sad... i'm suddenly cried. Don't know with my heart...i'm happy, i'm sad,i'm speechless. .OMG she comes,DC are real, althought before this i'm always believe they are real no double! BUT today when i see the video, she comes in reality,there are no double they are close in reality life, 100% kkk.I'm ship this couple almost more than 2 years of course i'm are happy that they are so close in reality.Truly thankful to Sora thats she find courage to go at first night,to give the support, to console PJS and family althought i know its for the PJS welfare, but i'm happy cause she willing to go althought there are many reporters and this is the first media contact after WGM! I know Sora, she is honest,kind hearted person..they are the perfect couple! PJS said she is the very lovely other half, of course she made he complete! Dimple couple f5rever.

Sorry FDs, I know its not the right times to talk about this but i'm in delusional mode now kkk...really really sorry..

Be strong PJS! U are the onlyman in your family now, be strong for your mom,noona and sora too.

Hwaiting FDs! Always keep the faith.

:D:D

Hello "Dimples" !
New on  http://sup3rjunior.com/ 
140108 Sukira (KTR) with Ryeowook [Transcript]

' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">' alt='' class='ipsImage' width="1000px" height="29px">); background-color: rgb(227, 245, 254); padding: 5px 20px 30px; margin: 1em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', 'Bitstream Vera Serif', Utopia, 'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size: medium; background-position: 0% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">

During this period, everyone who was saddened and worried together with us… I sincerely thank you…

I came straight from the funeral. Everyone who worried for us and comforted us, I feel your hearts… I’m a little tired now, but members will all work hard for their activities and become an even more hardworking SJ… And yesterday I wasn’t here, so I want to thank FT Island’s Jaejin who helped me take over this period… thank you~

I may seem a little downcast today, but I’ll slowly work hard and show you all my good side~

Guest lovinsorara

we do swear that we'll always be here/there...
we would give anything and everything....
and we will always care......
through weakness and strength.......
happiness and sorrow.......
for better for worse...
we will love ParkJungSoo
with every beat of our heart......

we..of course..we..yes..we..absolutely...we are FD,,teuksoFans,,DC,,Elf,,teuksoraShipper,,pervertcrazyteuksofans(me) and V.V.I.P uri Sorara....
side by side walk with you..ParkJung Soo..till the end.

Keep on pray for our leader's family

@noonanana; you can go to WGM leeteuk sora FB. The lovely admin can tell u how to go to the link.

Gumawo chingu,I already saw it and tha's true sora the only one girl had invited to leeteuk dad funeral.That does mean She is important for him and we know his father follow her in twitter so he like her as daughter in law.Thank you sora for being a good friend and even we have to know their relation revealation to media like this but I'm proud to her always understanding her BF.teuki dont be sad,your Gf always beside you dear.... ;)

oh my ,  did you see allkpop sora name montioned on articles with celebrity who visit it him well i hope people don''t talk a lot and just pretented that they didn't saw her , because she was the only female mentioned im worried about other article to come up ,  he is alredy in pain please  :(