[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lolowaw

Leeteuk and Kyhyun at TVXQ Concert 
970213.jpg
[Fan Account] Kyu and Teuk sat behind us, teuk wore a mask so actually, not many fans knew that it was him. But when changmin mentioned about kyu, he waved his red light stick crazily, so his identity was exposed, kyu also waved his light stick, really cute
Has been a long time no one has be caught Lt or reveals himself to the public on his vacation & we have not heard any news about him , until he become as  invisible personin the last period Lt was warned that makes fans knows any news about him or download any news or image to him, but why Lt tries to show himself undercover this time  , What are Lt trying to hide? Is he trying to make the fans caught him deliberate , as a kind of mislead to his secret coming off on day 31 from this month in order to celebrate the New Year with someone special to him ? Maybe Lt  trying to be Santa Claus in the New Year's Eve :o)  
2bf1d71c202a2744304e15f6.jpg

Hello “Dimples” !

Thank you @wangnyeo for the information on the concerts of Super Junior today and tomorrow !

Hello @mayza11 , dream together ! Second little dream : PJS and Sora go to concert together !

Thank you @huey for the information on the “come back” of ava “You made me complete” !

For me, his ava is like the lyrics of his song “Only U” …

http://youtu.be/MRvhfS5bhT4 

… and in the repackaged album of Super Junior released in august 2012 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy,_Free_%26_Single) this song is the number 5 (= Sora) !

I look this ava and I think about photographer in WGM (1:32 – 1:53) :

http://youtu.be/4gGX5dLQ7qU 

-“You should lie down and we’ll take pictures.”

-PJS “What did you say ? How should I lie down ?”

-“Lie down together and have your hand as the pillow. The groom, lie down and look at the sky. Give your hand as the pillow. The groom, look at the sky.”

PJS looks the sky but Sora turns towards him so he turns towards Sora, his real sky ! (2:12 – 3:23) 

In the final episode of WGM, …

http://youtu.be/VFt51z7WJ74 

…Sora loves a photo in particular when PJS looked her and she photographes him with this photo (1:24 – 1:28 ; 3:09).

High five !

Hello « Dimples » !

New cyworld of PJS (day of concert Super Junior)

13122807181016827111851894.png

In his cyworld, the two capital letters are always “…SJ…” (to the right of his photo and written in red, since 12 October 2011). I believe always that “…SJ…” is “SORA-JUNGSU”. The wedding’s photo and his song “All my heart” are always here.

The color of his cyworld is the same color that his ava of Twitter (look post of @huey, today) : sky blue.

New Cyworld of Leeteuk has the same color of Sora's mobile phone case. I wonder if the mobile case is a present from Leeteuk or perhaps her favorite color. The color motif of his cyworld is blue and white and Sora's mobile is white and blue casing??The mysterious mobile which is always beside her everytime she is off camera.

BSuBVH7CIAA-F_5.jpg:largeBYWvhaiCcAAOHDY.jpg:large

Notice this kind of smile she is having while looking at her mobile, It actually looks the same when she is watching the tablet given by Leeteuk on her birthday... Is she on kakao talk with Leeteuk ???

120331-leeteuk-full-cut-2_2-youtube-flv_BXO3d3-CEAAXlsY.jpg:large

On April 12,2012 Leeteuk tweeted

On April 12, Leeteuk tweeted, “No, no, please no~We haven’t met that often and just helped a bit…no, no, no~” WGM has been suspended indefinitely and there have been rumors of the show getting cancelled as a whole. Leeteuk’s message is interpreted as his way of showing disappointment in not being able to see his partner, Kang So Ra.

The cancellation rumors started spreading after it was announced that MBC would air MBC Music’s “Music & Lyrics” in place of WGM this week. WGM first suspended its airing for four weeks in February, due to MBC’s labor strike. It resumed airing on March 3, but as the strike continued to last longer, WGM used up all the shows it had pre-recorded on April 7.

What about the color of his cyworld last April 17,2012

20120417tnewskincy.png?w=620

BVh5UreCAAAg0jr.jpg:large

The next day April 18,2012 the PD announced " Kim Jun-hyun PD said he understood that Lee Teuk and Kang Sora were very worried about the strike.  So he met personally with them seperately.  He briefed them the situation and discussed about the way forward IF the strike ends."

It means that Leeteuk has just spoken to the PD about continuing the show with Sora knowing Leeteuk how outspoken and persistent he is just like a leader in SJ he did his best to protect their program and that he really tried to insist that they continue and once he got the answer to the PD automatic he felt happy and decided to changed his cyworld to sky blue. It only proves that he is happy also today when he changed the color background of his cyworld..Feeling happy :)

There is one more if you notice ladies both never changed their twitter premade theme in twitter still both are the same sky blue.. They chose the number 1 among the pre made and coincidentally Leeteuk DP is a sky..

premade-themes.png

Guest tori1314

Hi everyone...i always have seen every post in this forum....and now i just comment my own idea after a long time....however does anyone notice his avatar on twitter....look at the bracelet....i thought that was his hand and sora when they took picture on days in WGM or days that they were going out secretly.... bz someone posted pictures with same bracelets in this forum, i dont remember who posted it...anyway its just my idea and delusion....hope everyone doesnt mind ^^

Teuki Oppa attends SJ concert today ,, 
I am really amazed about all your observations .. I may not be shipping this couple so hard but all what I know about Teuki oppa is a very very loyal person ,So some of your observations might be true ! 
And whatever will be in the future , I will be his loyal fan and supporter , & if he really end up with Sora , it is so fine with me because Sora showed us her sincere care for Oppa & us ( his fans ) .... 
I do not think we will be able to see him in the concert today because many fans prefer not to spread pictures of him to not cause him troubles ..

Hello "Dimples"Thank you Sepia (http://blog.naver.com/sepia0814) for the information :27 december 2013, Sam Hammington posted this photo in his Facebook (https://ko-kr.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=490574897721660&set=pcb.490574917721658&type=1&theater )1510527_490574897721660_574899851_n.jpg
Sam Hammington (blue clothes) and Kang Sora visit the actor Ryu Soo Young in the backstage after the performance of the musical "Guys and Dolls".(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guys_and_Dolls
The 2 men take part in "Real Men", a TV programme for MBC. 89557136.jpg

Hello FDs! :-h
Haven't been here for a while.. Hope all of you had a great Christmas! 2014's just around the corner and before we know it, it's going to be July 29 and our Teukie's gonna be discharged. Am really looking forward to his tweets and I'm glad he watched his members' today.. I'm sure he missed performing with them. :)
Anyway, thanks to all the peeps who've been keeping our thread alive. High five to everyone of you and special shoutout to all my twitter friends. :)
Happy New Year and FDs rock!  \m/

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete my previous post of today. Thank you DCLovers & FDimples (https://twitter.com/Dimple_Couple) for the information : Ryu Soo Young's her sunbae in Will Entertainment.

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

23 september 2013, in the episode n° 88 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x151z0u_130923-ugly-alert-e088_people , a new character appears in a scene (28:58 - 31:34) : “Teach and JS went to talk to a researcher Dr Park (another teacher's old friends) about the research he is doing and if it could be utilized for clothing. He says it is not possible now but DH brought confidence back to him”. 

This scene is very funny because Dr Park get so confused when Na Do Hee (Sora’s character) come in his laboratory : “Dr Park” has a crush for Sora’s character (30:42 – 31:05) ! Leader Park Jung Soo is shy too when he sees Sora…   

The same day, a few minutes before the broadcast of this episode, Sora posts :

2409.jpg

Look the posts of @shymaldita28 page 1234 and 1235 about pens (red = PJS ; blue = Super Junior) of lab coat (white = their favorite color).

I remember PJS gives Sora his coat “Super Junior” with his initials “TL” in the episode 5 of WGM.

juus.jpg

At that time, her ava on Twitter is …

13123005573716827111855798.jpg

… since 26 august 2013 (– 16 december 2013), look my posts page 1243 and 1248 (PJS and Sora change their photo after an interval of 2 days). This photo was taken in the backstage of the episode n° 33.

During the shooting of the episode n° 33 (monday 1st july 2013, PJS’s birthday) in a cinema, a fan photographed Sora (http://kangsora.wordpress.com/2013/07/01/fantaken-130701-ugly-alert-bts/) : she wears the pastel yellow and lacy dress of Na Do Hee, her character (look my post 19 october page 1243). I think the drawing on her photo symbolize that she gets lost in her thoughts.

In this episode http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11jtwg_130704-ugly-alert-e33_people (11:05 – 21:28), the character of Sora has her first date with her lover JS, they go to the cinema and Na Do Hee feed him at a street vendor. I remember PJS and Sora meet in a cinema, PJS feed her then Sora feed him at a street vendor before the visit of his school.

13123006202116827111855801.png 

Her tweet and her ava are a very good hint (Park, 1st july, first date = cinema, food during the episode of the school – favourite episode of our DC), I hope Sora says him : “I think about you”.

to be continued …

Guest malonowa

Dear FDs

Wishing you all peace, prosperity and joy in this festive season (sorry I'm late for Christmas).
May 2014 be fruitful with DC highlights!!
Let's remember the highlights of 2013 and forget all the lows.

To the members who keep this thread alive, thank you! :-*

My own personal highlight of 2013: I had a baby girl in October who fills my days now.

Thinking of you all *Dimple Hugs* >:D<

Malonowa ~ President of dirty nappies =))

Hello « Dimples » !

I complete my previous post about similarities between our DC and Dohee/Junsu of “Ugly alert”.

In the night of 6 june, a fan photographs Sora during the shooting of the episode n° 16, she wears a blue shirt.

bmapmvoceaewy7s.jpg

In this episode, the character “Junsu” can’t drink like PJS, Sora sings and dances http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10s14e_130610-ugly-alert-e16_people (31:12 - 37:31) :

Ahjusshi joined in the meal.

DH : since everyone is here, we shall have soju.

JS : I can't drink.

DH : Are you allergic to alcohol too ?

JS : Well, I never drink before.

DH : Wah ! This is crazy.

DH : What have you been doing ? I thought you are a seaman, don't you need to have meals with them.

Ahjusshi : Boss, don't bother about him, we can drink on our own. I pour for you

DH : I really do not know if you can be my right hand man, you must know how to drink as you need to entertain for business.

JS : I will drink.

DH : It is ok. I do not like to force.

JS : I will learn how to drink so that I can be your right hand man. So I will learn

DH : Really ?

DH : It is really amazing, you drank only 2 glasses but looks like you drank 2 carton.

JS thinking : It is so strange, this person doesn't look like mum, but when I look at her, it feels like how I first met mum. Maybe I am drunk, that is why I am thinking of mum. This person is just sitting in front of me.

Ahjusshi : Don't encore ! Let's hear our boss sing !

DH : Then I really going to sing, not going to care.

Sora did many signs for PJS and him also for her during the month of june : “V”, Twitter, radio, songs… (look my post page 1259, 18 and 22 december).

to be continued …

Hello « Dimples » !

Sora sings and dances :

-in the episode n° 30 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ghkv_130701-ugly-alert-e30_people (1:58 - 2:07 and 4:25 – 10:14) :

DH: Do you want to increase your soju tolerance today? Shall we have 3 glass of soju

(…)

DH: You dare to talk informally to your boss

JS: You dare to talk informally to your employee

DH: You are really drunk. Ya! Ya! You stop drinking now, if not, you will start hitting me.

JS: You are really drunk! No matter how much I drink, I will never hit you.

DH suddenly angry : Ya ! Are you not seeing me as a woman ?

JS: How to see you as a woman.

DH: Then am I a man

JS: How could you be a woman

DH: Wah! You really has no taste

DH: Me! Me! I am so sexy! (she made a wave !) There are so many men who like me.

JS: All right

(…)

DH: Joonsu shi

JS: Why suddenly call me Joonsu shi ?

DH: You are not thinking about that woman anymore ? If you see me as woman, that means you are not thinking about that woman anymore.

JS: Who is that woman?

DH: Na Dohee, don't be confused ! wake up wake up !

JS: Don't hit me. You will find it painful and I do not want to see you hurt.

DH: JS shi, we need to sing a song. You must think of other things.

Singing and dancing crazily around.

-in the episode n° 55 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12r9uw_130805-ugly-alert-e55_people  (21:38 – 24:45) Sora wears blue and white clothes, white shoes and blue bag and she sings and dances in a karaoke bar (22:32 – 23:03). She did a V-sign because she eats fish with the actors (don’t worry PJS, it isn’t meat !) :

05se.jpg

“DH told cousin that it is such an expensive meal and cousin said this is so that there is deeper impression. They continued to drinking session. Awkward atmosphere. cousin asked HS to sing a song and HS said he doesn't know how to sing. DH asked JS to sing instead and both have fun singing. JS thinking that he had never expected such a day where HS and him and with his girlfriend singing together to happen to him.”

In the episode n° 30 broadcast the 1st july 2013 [birthday of PJS, look my first post of today page 1262] (look the fourth picture ; look the episode 6:06 – 6:16 and 9:25 – 9:32) …

2013070120315348_1_rstarbes.jpg

and the episode n° 55 broadcast the 5 august 2013 2013 [tweet of Sora, look my post of 22 december page 1259] (look the episode 22:56), Sora dances the “sexy wave” of PJS like in the episode of WGM during the concept “modern Cinderella” (look the first picture) :

ts3.jpg

… PJS dances next to her, he does the “sexy wave” and he blushes (3:10 – 3:18).

to be continued …

Hello "Dimples" !    Happy 31 december 2013 !          Thank you SBS for SBS Awards 2013 in Youtube !

13123112245516827111859183.png 

GOD....she really gorgeous tonight.....teuki where are you?????? ;)

Your GF has showed some crazy legs and hot body here.....need your help to cover.... :-j