[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@debbieleung Thank You sooo so much for the new info! ^:)^ I was biting my nails after thinking that Soon Bum and Luna might die. Now I'll be able to survive till next episode. #:-S :-bd It's incredible how much I started to care about Luna. At first I thought that she was kind of irritating but since episode 9 she managed to blend so well into the Team. I hope no one will die.
I also noticed that Jung In was tied to the chair in the preview. I wonder if L will really shoot her, it worries me. On the other hand that's a scene I wanted to see so badly. I hope she finally finds out about vampires. \:D/

About Dr. Jo... it really amazed me so easily he had crossed the line and started killing people. Of course he has a very plausible reason to do so but come on, Dr.Jo, your fate really bothers me. How can he get out of this situation?

Also really hope there will be season 3. But with all original casts. Hope Soon Bum don't die. I like him and the bromance between him and Min. All the cuteness and teasing with Dongman, little fought with Jung In. Love all of them. Please...no one die in this season.

Guest iluvjin

Glad to see that the team are still hanging out together even after finishing filming this season. I guess Lee Young Ah is busy still filming her other drama and promotions for her horror movie. 
Looking forward to the next episode! I don't think either of them will die. As we know Jung In was heading to the same bar/karaoke place where L is currently at. She probably stopped him in time and he took her. I hope that Dr. Jo will survive  and be able to return to the team as I do not want a new coroner for the next season. Min's journey is really bringing him close to finding his sister. I wonder what has happened to her since L has taken her. 
@strongking Thanks for the DL!! :D

FINAL EPISODE PREVIEW (forgive me for getting some things wrong, I can't hear them very well)

• Tae yeon: I'll face him
  • Tae yeon: Bad Blood.
  • Raul: (sigh)
  • text: FINAL EPISODE
  • L: (something about turning Jo into a crazy person for power I think- the words blur)
  • Tae yeon: Dr. Jo!
  • L (pointing a gun at Jung In's head): Now I also don't know what I should do
  • text: Min Tae Yeon vs L
  • text: a final life-or-death struggle
  • Tae yeon: Just who is it that you want
  • L: You
    cr. tumblr

Guest roro1430291890

after watching episode 11 preview subbed and by preview i meen the one at the end of episode 10 here is what i think

jung in will save luna so L will take her and put her some were than get himself arrest and tell min to to get him out as we see when min ask him what he want L said : you so min break him out making himself taken as the bad guy too and what makes me more sure about think is that in the preview L says to min : you should have listen in the first place it drives you nuts isn't it

side note am sooooo happy to see min going crazy with worry over jung in don't get me wrong i hope nothing happen to jung in but i keep remembering luna words (you are struggling with a painful love but keep in mind that depending on her choice that love might end in ruin ) so are we finally knowing jung in choice and were it will take her plzz god don't make it ruin

Guest chashkieh

I just finished watching episode 10 and I'm quite confused with a few things. Of course, the writers would probably wrap it nicely on the final episode next week, like (1) why Dr. Ra didn't turn after Tae Yeon bit him; (2) why L wanted Yeon Ji; (3) whatever happened to Jang Chul Oh that made him 'die'?
I'm also confused with the siring thing. 
So from a post (sorry, too lazy to find it), in a nutshell...
L sired Park HoonPark Hoon sired Min Tae Yeon
Jang Chul Oh became a vampire through blood transfusionJang Chul Oh sired Yeon Ji
If I'm not mistaken, to become a vampire, either it's done through blood transfusion or become the first victim of a vampire. So technically, Dr Ra. was Tae Yeon's first victim.... ugh..
Anyway, those are my thoughts.. I'm excited about the last episode. I'm expecting a lot of action in it :D

@chashkieh I had speculation though. In episode 10 Dr. Ra say the blood that he use for Jang Chul Oh transfusion was get from Park Hoon, but it's actually L's blood (don't know how Park Hoon get that). So in particular Jang Chul Oh was in same position with Park Hoon, with L as their sire. Yeon Ji and Tae Yeon in other hand were vampire who not made by L directly. So I think every vampire who turned not by L, maybe doesn't have any capabilities to turn their victim into vampire too :D

What if becoming human again is what kills them? Let's say that because they were vampires with special healing abilities, whenever they got stabbed or shot, they automatically heal themselves. But because of how long it takes a human to heal, when they become human again the old wounds that they received while they were vampires resurfaces and depending on how serious a wound it was, that is what kills them.

Guest chashkieh

bim2 said: @chashkieh I had speculation though. In episode 10 Dr. Ra say the blood that he use for Jang Chul Oh transfusion was get from Park Hoon, but it's actually L's blood (don't know how Park Hoon get that). So in particular Jang Chul Oh was in same position with Park Hoon, with L as their sire. Yeon Ji and Tae Yeon in other hand were vampire who not made by L directly. So I think every vampire who turned not by L, maybe doesn't have any capabilities to turn their victim into vampire too :D

Guest primavera23

Ok I saw now the latest episode of VP. I found it quit interesting. Like to find out the name of the first vampire. Lilith, how fitting. I mean Lilith stands for the mother of demons and some interpret her as a abomination of nature. She is also often viewed as someone who is a strong ruthless women. And since starting of season 2 I taught that Min's new boss may be more than she seems. And she is one tough cookie. She seems for me very suspicious. How did she found out about the whole thing? I mean she couldn't know that Luna was kidnaped. On the video footage it shows clearly that she is following the doctor on her own free will. He didn't forced her. 
The other thing that disturbs me is the kidnapping. This mens were definitfly something like slave trafficking/ black market for organs and simple minded thugs. They aren't this smart to pull this of. And moreover if they wanted the girl just to sell her, they wouldn't chose her. They would go after a much easier prey. Why all this hassle? Why the thing with the life streaming video of the girl? The brain behind all this did even create a false possible place where she may be. For this all you need brain, you need also money, because you have to pay the thugs and also you need to be downright scary. And moreover this person must be sadistic. I think this whole thing was planed by L. and the other bad blood. For one because they like to torture, they wanted that the doctor became a vampire, so that the doctor will be a distraction now for Min and he can't look after the bad blood. And I think also because Min gets the secret closer. 
But one things bugs me. If they government did secret research one Vampires. They would everything what is related to that cover up. They wouldn't want a investigation. So how was a prosecutor in the first place there??

Guest roro1430291890

is this week longer than usual or its me cuz i feel like its been years since last Sunday 
X(
anyway 4 more days and we will see the best season ending ever i hope and plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz god season 3 plz plz plz plz plz plz
[-O< [-O< [-O<

EDIT: what do you think will be the ending scene between jung in and min ???

Archived