Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest jjsweeter0211

Recap for episode 10 ^^
http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/vampire-prosecutor-2-episode-10/

Guest roro1430291890

so here what i think in episode 11 L will kidnap jung in will tell min to help him escape if he want jung in to stay alive so that min will be a runner from the law like him  and in the end of the preview i think what min look at like he was surprised i think was jung in
season 3 Hwaiting

Episode 11 Written Preview:
vp211.jpg
뱀파이어 검사 2 최종회.
폭주하는 조 박사, 목숨을 잃을 위기에 처한 순범과 루나 그리고 지애까지... 
그 들을 구하기 위한 태연의 반격이 시작된다. 하지만 위기의 순간마다 L 이 나타나 태연을 방해하는데...
태연과 L의 목숨을 건 마지막 사투가 펼쳐진다!

Episode 11: Comeback of the Vampires
The finale of Vampire Prosecutor 2.
Professor Jo becomes abnormally violent after Soon Bum and Luna's death and launches a counterattack for Tae Yeon who wants to save Ji Hye.
In the most critical moment, L appears and interferes Tae Yeon...
Min Tae Yeon and L will launch the final battle which is a matter of life and death!

Episode 11. 吸血鬼们的回归
吸血鬼检察官2最终回。
变得异常暴力的赵博士,面对失去性命的顺范和露娜还有为了拯救智慧的泰延展开反击了。
但是在最危机的时刻L却出来妨碍泰延….
闵泰延与L展开最后攸关性命的生死搏斗!

Chinese translation by 血检字幕组

What?! Soon Bum and Luna died? I hope the Chinese translations were wrong... and they didn't mention Jung In :-S

debbieleung said: Episode 11 Written Preview:

뱀파이어 검사 2 최종회.

Professor Jo becomes abnormally violent after Soon Bum and Luna's death and launches a counterattack for Tae Yeon who wants to save Ji Hye.
Min Tae Yeon and L will launch the final battle which is a matter of life and death!

Episode 11. 吸血鬼们的回归
吸血鬼检察官2最终回。
但是在最危机的时刻L却出来妨碍泰延….
闵泰延与L展开最后攸关性命的生死搏斗!

What?! Soon Bum and Luna died? I hope the Chinese translations were not wrong... and they didn't mention Jung In :-S

Noooooo! That can't be [-O< ~X( Soon Bum can't die, how can we continue without him. :(( Please, show, just don't do it! :(( :(( :(( There's no way a season 3 is possible without him...what about the bromance? =((

Guest roro1430291890

bim2 said: debbieleung said: Episode 11 Written Preview:

뱀파이어 검사 2 최종회.

Episode 11. 吸血鬼们的回归
吸血鬼检察官2最终回。
但是在最危机的时刻L却出来妨碍泰延….
闵泰延与L展开最后攸关性命的生死搏斗!

What?! Soon Bum and Luna died? I hope the Chinese translations were not wrong... and they didn't mention Jung In :-S

OMO.. Soonbum can't die.. :(( They cannot kill off mains just like that... how will Min deal with that? I'm afraid he might go rogue...

debbieleung

said:

Episode 11 Written Preview:

뱀파이어 검사 2 최종회.

Episode 11. 吸血鬼们的回归
吸血鬼检察官2最终回。
但是在最危机的时刻L却出来妨碍泰延….
闵泰延与L展开最后攸关性命的生死搏斗!

What?! Soon Bum and Luna died? I hope the Chinese translations were wrong... and they didn't mention Jung In :-S

@debbieleung Does it mean Dr. Jo gonna attack Tae Yeon too? :(

@debbieleung Thank You sooo so much for the new info! ^:)^ I was biting my nails after thinking that Soon Bum and Luna might die. Now I'll be able to survive till next episode. #:-S :-bd It's incredible how much I started to care about Luna. At first I thought that she was kind of irritating but since episode 9 she managed to blend so well into the Team. I hope no one will die.
I also noticed that Jung In was tied to the chair in the preview. I wonder if L will really shoot her, it worries me. On the other hand that's a scene I wanted to see so badly. I hope she finally finds out about vampires. \:D/

About Dr. Jo... it really amazed me so easily he had crossed the line and started killing people. Of course he has a very plausible reason to do so but come on, Dr.Jo, your fate really bothers me. How can he get out of this situation?

I really hope there's a season 3 ...they can be like those western series Angel etc  And yes it won't be the same without Soon Bum so if they gonna have season 3 make sure all the cast come back ^:)^

Guest denzai

our team attending dr. jo movie premier, it's good to see them together out screen :x
201211122041489310_1.jpg

2012111220584221661_1.jpg

20121112_1352723054_90089800_1.jpg

2012111220331232_1_rstarjun.jpg

Also really hope there will be season 3. But with all original casts. Hope Soon Bum don't die. I like him and the bromance between him and Min. All the cuteness and teasing with Dongman, little fought with Jung In. Love all of them. Please...no one die in this season.

Guest iluvjin

Glad to see that the team are still hanging out together even after finishing filming this season. I guess Lee Young Ah is busy still filming her other drama and promotions for her horror movie. 
Looking forward to the next episode! I don't think either of them will die. As we know Jung In was heading to the same bar/karaoke place where L is currently at. She probably stopped him in time and he took her. I hope that Dr. Jo will survive  and be able to return to the team as I do not want a new coroner for the next season. Min's journey is really bringing him close to finding his sister. I wonder what has happened to her since L has taken her. 
@strongking Thanks for the DL!! :D

Guest denzai

FINAL EPISODE PREVIEW (forgive me for getting some things wrong, I can't hear them very well)

• Tae yeon: I'll face him
  • Tae yeon: Bad Blood.
  • Raul: (sigh)
  • text: FINAL EPISODE
  • L: (something about turning Jo into a crazy person for power I think- the words blur)
  • Tae yeon: Dr. Jo!
  • L (pointing a gun at Jung In's head): Now I also don't know what I should do
  • text: Min Tae Yeon vs L
  • text: a final life-or-death struggle
  • Tae yeon: Just who is it that you want
  • L: You
    cr. tumblr

Guest roro1430291890

after watching episode 11 preview subbed and by preview i meen the one at the end of episode 10 here is what i think

jung in will save luna so L will take her and put her some were than get himself arrest and tell min to to get him out as we see when min ask him what he want L said : you so min break him out making himself taken as the bad guy too and what makes me more sure about think is that in the preview L says to min : you should have listen in the first place it drives you nuts isn't it

side note am sooooo happy to see min going crazy with worry over jung in don't get me wrong i hope nothing happen to jung in but i keep remembering luna words (you are struggling with a painful love but keep in mind that depending on her choice that love might end in ruin ) so are we finally knowing jung in choice and were it will take her plzz god don't make it ruin

Guest chashkieh

I just finished watching episode 10 and I'm quite confused with a few things. Of course, the writers would probably wrap it nicely on the final episode next week, like (1) why Dr. Ra didn't turn after Tae Yeon bit him; (2) why L wanted Yeon Ji; (3) whatever happened to Jang Chul Oh that made him 'die'?
I'm also confused with the siring thing. 
So from a post (sorry, too lazy to find it), in a nutshell...
L sired Park HoonPark Hoon sired Min Tae Yeon
Jang Chul Oh became a vampire through blood transfusionJang Chul Oh sired Yeon Ji
If I'm not mistaken, to become a vampire, either it's done through blood transfusion or become the first victim of a vampire. So technically, Dr Ra. was Tae Yeon's first victim.... ugh..
Anyway, those are my thoughts.. I'm excited about the last episode. I'm expecting a lot of action in it :D