Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest denzai

yeah but still it dissapoint me, he's the lead, our hero...how can he has less screentime ~X(
A7bf_IRBCc_AAb_NDu.jpg

A7bdclb_CYAA6gc_Q.jpg

A7be_Fif_CMAIuo_Uo.jpg

A7bdtdi_CQAAKf84.jpg

A7bd4_Yi_CQAAy_X_4.jpg

@palrau

@roro viki has the video from one hour ago. You can check ep 10 in there. :D

@denzai Yes, Min geumsa had small screentime in this episode. But from his scene we knew new information about L and Jang Chul Oh geumsa.

It was L who threatened Jang geumsa to kill Park Hoon lawyer (not geumsa anymore). L said, if Jang geumsa do not kill Park Hoon, he will after Yeon Ji

:( I'm curious who hurt Jang geumsa into dying like that :(

@denzai I agree, I wanted some more scenes of Min and our Team. But I guess they are building up the plot for the last episode.

Guest denzai

well i just saw based on screencaps maybe after i read the recaps tomorrow it will change my mind, but i'm less excited now to download this eps
even OCN blog didn't release official bts of YJH [-(

Can someone post a torrent file link, please? If it's already out.

Guest filmfreak16

:-O..SOOOO Exited now.. Anyone has the torrent file for tonights ep?..  @-)

Guest roro1430291890

i need a link to download or watch the episode other than vikii

I'm watching it herehttp://www.somsatang.us/index.php?document_srl=135220&jdfwkey=meigu3

Guest lorac

I noticed that “L” has a non-speaking part in “The Princesses' Man,” or at least up to the episode I've watched.
And regarding torrents... all in good time, especially for those of us who have to wait for subtitles.

Guest iluvjin

Jung In = Badass!!
The scene with Jung In the gangsters was just epic! The preview totally fooled me.
Since I didn't understand 80% of what they were saying I'll wait for Dramabeans recap. We did see how everyone has come to where they are today. Dr. Blood had a pretty rough life after finding Jang Chul Oh. And it seems Jang Chul Oh has had a rough life too. He might have hidden Yeon Ji to save her from L. It doesn't seem like Park Hoon died so where did he disappear to? Is he still going after L behind the scene? I think Dr. Jo sealed his fate when he killed those two guys. I wonder what will happen now. I hope that Jung In will find out the existence of vampires even if it is not about Min. I hope that Luna will not die. Why go after her now L?

Guest filmfreak16

nykole said: I'm watching it herehttp://www.somsatang.us/index.php?document_srl=135220&jdfwkey=meigu3

Guest Soldrama

After watching episode 10 and the preview of episode 11 ... 

how could Min possibly come back as a Prosecutor in season 3 behaving as a fugitive for the second time and with L this time? xD 

Ok, he came back in his right place after the crazy ending of season 2 but what could happen this time so his superiors don't misunderstand ?!  LOL . Min Tae Yeon, you better come back for a 3rd season. Because we love you, we love your bromance with Soon Bum and we wanna see Jung In discover vampire world. And let's not forget, the sweet relationship between Soon-bumah and Dong-manah!

Fingers crossed for a good ending for Dr Jo, he deserves it  :(

Guest roro1430291890

@soldama

why would be on the run he didn't kill anyone

Guest Soldrama

@roro

from the preview, I think Min helped L to escape. I think Min got a reason to do that and maybe he wants L to lead him to his sister? I really don't know...Previews are confusing, and I think we must wait dramabeans' recap or subs to understand more

:)

Guest roro1430291890

@soldrama sry but what happened to jung in who kidnapped her ??

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest iluvjin

Season finale preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!

True to his words, L did take Jung In as a hostage!!! I am pumped for this last episode!!!! Come faster please!!!!! Also Vampire Prosecutor 3 Hwaiting!!!!! [spoiler/]

Guest denzai

Rating for eps 9

Google trans:
Vampire test 2> Episode 10 which aired last November 11, (Sunday) night at 11 o'clock, one minute moment of the birth of the 'devil' side recorded the highest viewership of 1.79%, and the best on the ground floor of 30 women 3.37% spike and topped the same time period. (AGB Nielsen Media Research, cable subscription Organization criteria), as well as name different real-time queries of the major portal sites in the top 10 painters broadcasting throughout the avid interest of viewers proved

http://news.jkn.co.kr/article/news/20121112/4416884.htm

I love to see in finale episode, if Tae Yeon and team can beat L (Bad Blood), they can make Bad Blood going into vegetative/sleepy state with Dr. Ra help :D