Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest iluvjin

So excited for tomorrows season finale! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Waiting for final episode... but in viki :)) Can't find any live streaming for OCN :((

I'm so scared to watch the last episode...What if they decide to kill Jung In in the end or Soon Bum? Gosh... :-S :-SS X_X

Guest Soldrama

Behind the scenes photos on OCN blog http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/120173438866
:-SS

omg.. looking at the stills right now.. and I'm speechless.. I hope I'm wrong.. ><
somebody tell me that I saw it wrong..

was jung in bitten by L? and is she dead or not?

:-SS

Guest Soldrama

@bella1025wanted to post the same question but the spoiler tag is not working for me at the moment. I hope not 
:-S

From screencaps it seems that

Jung In was bitten by L...OMG! :-SS

Edit:

Wow...it's funny that at the end of 2nd season they leave us with more questions than at the end of the 1st. I' speechless. I they won't make a third season then this ending is officialy rediculous. On the other hand, if they are planning to have a third season than this ending is ok with me.

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest iluvjin

Going crazy just waiting to watch it.

Guest roro1430291890

what happen at the end of the episode does they say what happened to jung in if she will die or if min will turn her ???

Are they gonna make us wait for another eight months again? 

I can't believe they ended it like that.. with Jung In's state of being unclear. I felt sure that if there was gonna be a cliff hanger, it would have been Jung In witnessing Min and L vamping out and fighting to the death. I didn't think they'd go as far as have her get bitten. At first, I didn't want to believe it... almost wished she hadn't been bitten.. 'coz I've changed my mind about wanting her turned into a vampire. Now that she's been bitten though, there's just no solution... it's either wishing she's been turned or dread thinking she has died. So I'm gonna choose the former.

>__<
Did this episode manage to answer some of our questions? Though I'm pretty sure it raised more up until the end.  

Guest roro1430291890

@bella1025

dont forget we have doctor blood so i don't think they would kill her off nether turn her so i hope they will fix her without killing her or turnning her as i said before two vampire in the team would be too much and they would kill the only romance in this drama

season 3 plzzzz

More stills from episode 11:

_oA4KNVXqRE.jpg
bAJ7qKZaV3c.jpg
X9uD_zW7opc.jpg
LOqqxBymc1o.jpg
BuBfi7Ehg3c.jpg
MN_4XBDEVDw.jpg
KK4xUx2s1ZM.jpg
JjOKe7Id-ZA.jpg
DJRzO4RwMv4.jpg
3wz1Es7EKPU.jpg
zR9kIueeldo.jpg
wpUPAjhVhGw.jpg
5d7VUnJCOxY.jpg
vR7K7YncvyY.jpg
gTq1M_lzejk.jpg
iBwDiBiweXs.jpg
JZ1weojovcw.jpg
odkREgMos_8.jpg
gVvb2OzaJko.jpg
Credits: Got picture from Baidu but the original source can be seen in the first picture.

Do you guys think

that Jung In is dead?? I mean they can't kill her off, right? Or can they? :-SS I don't want a season 3 without her. It won't be the same. :(( :(( :((