[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest roro1430291890

i can't imagine how the 1st meeting between jung in and min after what happened just thinking min and jung in doesn't know what happened to each other i think and hope jung in would hug him or something and we always had min feeling guilt fearing what would happen to jung in because of him but now we might have jung in too feeling guilt thinking that all that happened to min was because of her not listing to him and going alone so i think in season 3 we will have jung in keeping min out of her games and would finally see min going crazy trying to get close to jung in CAN'T WAAAAIT

SEASON 3 PLZZ COME FAST

btw what do you think happened to the team did they all get fired or if they didn't than does jung in take min place because he is missing and when he comes back he will take over ??/ so many damn Q am going crazyyyyyyyy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, now I'm SO sure there's gonna be season 3! The question is when????
And I'm pretty sure that Jung In saw something! At least just a little and it will come back to her later when they will all search for Min.
Do you guys think L died? He's pretty tough.
And what do you think he do with Luna? I don't think he killed her... Maybe turned her in or just took a taste so to speak. Or else there wouldn't be a need for him to hide her body, he would left her where she was.

Folks if you live in south east asia get ready to meet uri VP because he will doing promotions in 3 of them in January, i wonder which country he will visit, i hope my country is one of them 8->

summary of the news :

Vampire Prosecutor 2 has opened a new page in history for cable TV channel, it has become a focus all over the places.
The Program Director said in the eNews interview "The most successful achievement in season 2 was being able to earn a high attention from the world".The main character in VP2 YJH will start heading to 3 countries in South East Asia in January 2013 to promote the drama.
The PD continue to indicates that they have earned lots of fans from season 1. They have added Japanese actress Yoshitaka Yuriko in season 2, and in the production release Yuriko has expressed she had watched S1and likes it meaning that it also has a high popularity in Japan.The PD has also published a record that the download rate of VP series in China was ranked at the top.

http://news.nate.com/view/20121120n07329

I think the main message that I've gotten from VP2 is something L said to Jung In in the last episode, it's not the gun that's scary, it's the bullets; it's not human that's scary, it's what goes on in their brains. I'd like to add, it's not vampires who're scary, it's humans. :P
And, judging by how the epilogue goes, I don't think Jung In is dead. Look at how Soon Bum react in the car with Dr Ra; he was more concerned about Min missing, presumably with L, rather than adding on and say Jung In is dead because of L. Of course the scriptwriter will deliberately not include anything about Jung In, but if Season 3 is in the works, and the actress as Jung In (sorry can't remember her name atm) also hinted at it, then all the more I don't think she'll be killed off.
As for who Min saw in the epilogue, can someone refresh my memory of Park Hoon? What happened to him? Whoever that was in suit in front of Min in the epilogue, it's definitely someone Min knows. And it looks like a not-old man.
Also, how about that old man who was revived with L's blood in the very beginning of episode 1?
Lastly, there's a fine line between being professional, and ruthless. That chief prosecutor is the latter, and she is scarier than L. And I don't like her face =X But that's just me.

roro said: i can't imagine how the 1st meeting between jung in and min after what happened just thinking min and jung in doesn't know what happened to each other i think and hope jung in would hug him or something and we always had min feeling guilt fearing what would happen to jung in because of him but now we might have jung in too feeling guilt thinking that all that happened to min was because of her not listing to him and going alone so i think in season 3 we will have jung in keeping min out of her games and would finally see min going crazy trying to get close to jung in CAN'T WAAAAIT

SEASON 3 PLZZ COME FAST

btw what do you think happened to the team did they all get fired or if they didn't than does jung in take min place because he is missing and when he comes back he will take over ??/ so many damn Q am going crazyyyyyyyy

Changeable said: Hmm...how should I describe it? The serial is about humans with 'supernatural' abilities hunting for 'big-bad' demons from the darkness that possess and eat other humans? LOL And a young and ordinary woman that got accidentally caught up in all this whole ancient battle between good and evil mess?But seriously, this serial is your typical classic action 'good vs evil' kinda serial with a little twist, I guess.  ;)Regarding the kiss and why it only happened in the second season (seven years later), well...it was due to the male character developement.  LOL :D He's not the kinda guy to go around being gentle with women, rather the opposite, and he doesn't express himself very much either. He's a man with actions not  words. LOL  :P

Guest roro1430291890

it can't be the lady prosecutor because in the 1st episode when she offered min a drink and he didn't drink it she drank it instead and we all know vampire can eat or drink anything but blood so she is 100% human

Don't you think it's kind of weird that they named the finale "Return of the Vampire"? I mean, all the vampires were present and I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about Min finally coming back into action after spending time with his buddy La. I'm starting to think they were talking about the first vampire finally showing up after hiding himself for such a long time.

So now we all know that L isn't Bad Blood. During the flashbacks of Jang's, Jang wasn't being threaten by L himself but the real Bad Blood. So when he meant "kill him or she dies" she could still have been Yeon Ji, but him could have been L or Park Hoon right? Ok this is confusing. I mean it's not confusing for me because it's very clear in my head, but putting it into words is confusing.

Hey hey hey! Those last two pictures... I haven't seen them. Which season were they suppose to be for? OMG! Don't tell me they are for season 3? Are they? ARE THEY? Yeon's hair is long like in season 2. OMG! ARE THEY?

Guest iluvjin

Thanks for sharing those pictures!! I'm actually happy to still be seeing BTS photos even though season 2 is over. The last picture with Dr. La is very interesting. Why does he have a knife and why is he well dressed? 
I do hope that Park Hoon returns because he don't know if he died or not after biting Min. We only see Min walking away from the accident. And its odd to know that Bad Blood was not L. When they show Dr. La's flashback to meeting bad blood and it wasn't L I was confused. Ao said: Don't you think it's kind of weird that they named the finale "Return of the Vampire"? I mean, all the vampires were present and I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about Min finally coming back into action after spending time with his buddy La. I'm starting to think they were talking about the first vampire finally showing up after hiding himself for such a long time.

So now we all know that L isn't Bad Blood. During the flashbacks of Jang's, Jang wasn't being threaten by L himself but the real Bad Blood. So when he meant "kill him or she dies" she could still have been Yeon Ji, but him could have been L or Park Hoon right? Ok this is confusing. I mean it's not confusing for me because it's very clear in my head, but putting it into words is confusing.

Just watched Season2 in 2 days (i initially wanted to watch it together with my girlfriend but she stopped watching at the torture scene in episode 1), so my perception may be different than of those who watched 1 episode weekly but i have to say that the season was still good but not as good as season 2 because of reasons i am going to try to explain, first the good points:

1.) The villain in this season was definitely better than the last one, especially because he was not just an ominous vampire in a black cloak, he actually had a personality, an obsession and a reason for his actions which were hinted and partly revealed throughout the season and not just in the last episode which pretty much happened in Jang Chul´s case in season 1.

2.) Song Bum and Dong man shined even more in this season than in the last, those two really managed to make the show through comedic relief a bit lighter than the topic of each episode might suggest.

3.) The addition of Dr. Jo was really good, he was a different kind and honestly speaking, better kind of mentor for Tae Yeon than Jang Chul in season 1 because he did not seem all knowing and arrogant, he was just human who can also make mistakes and only advises Tae Yeon because of his experience.
It was also apparent that the team really needed a different, forensic doctor than in season 1. His development throughout the season, especially in the last 3 episodes, did not really please me and seemed rather forced but it still did not destroy his character.

Now to the negative points:

1.) The new chief was out of place the entire season, her character was neither wanted nor needed, her scenes are pretty much wasted minutes which could have been used in a better way.

2.) The same applies to the character of Luna (although i really like Yoshitaka Yuriko). It is obvious that vampires are supernatural themselves but what i really liked about the show was that the protagonist being a vampire was only helpful for his profession as a prosecutor in combination with the investigation he and his team conducted, so his powers and his strength were the only supernatural thing. Suddenly bringing a psychic in who has convenient powers was rather displeasing.

3.) I did not like Yoo´s development from season 1 to 2. What made her special was her polar and conflicted personality and with that also her appearance. On one hand, she was the daughter of gangster and thus knew a lot about the underworld which in turn made her a touch richard simmons prosecutor but on the other hand, she was innocent concerning everything other than her heritage and her profession, her appearance only supported that. In this season, she was presented way more mature, sexy and badass which would be ok in a 90 min movie but was out of place in this particular drama and did not really fit with her character in season 1. On a sidenote, i really hate K-Drama characters pretending that a certain female character is ugly or at least not beautiful while the actress who plays that character is more beautiful than 99% of women in Korea (sry for the generalization).

4.) The last and probably the most important negative point, the protagonist Tae Yeon seemed even more flat than in season 1. In the last season, all his actions, his behavior and personality were pretty much influenced by his goal to find the vampire in the black cloak and thus avenge his little sister  which is Ok for a drama which only has 12 episodes à 45 minutes but in this season there was no apparent goal or reason for his flatness. He just existed, was cool and looked good.

Archived