Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Recommended Posts

If Jung In doesn't end up becoming a vampire.. is not dead..and most probably still is human...then any ideas on how they're gonna explain that next season? I'm kinda confuse about the 'siring' concept in VP..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aok

bella1025 said: If Jung In doesn't end up becoming a vampire.. is not dead..and most probably still is human...then any ideas on how they're gonna explain that next season? I'm kinda confuse about the 'siring' concept in VP..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest denzai

@Ao, i already watch it but i want to save it :D
i feel bad for the cast & the crew after saw the bts video, they seems enjoyed soo much the shoot & work hard for it but the results not as good as before #-o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aok

denzai said: @Ao, i already watch it but i want to save it :D
i feel bad for the cast & the crew after saw the bts video, they seems enjoyed soo much the shoot & work hard for it but the results not as good as before #-o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest denzai

@Ao, thank u so much, of course i save all :D
you should make the title goodbye VP 2 cause seems like it's goodbye forever for VP :D
your words make me relieve, you're right as long as their happy doing it ratings just a number :-bd
beside VP already has solid fanbase :D
we will always support them, VP team hwaiting !! =D>
 
min-yoo MV




Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ao said: bella1025 said: If Jung In doesn't end up becoming a vampire.. is not dead..and most probably still is human...then any ideas on how they're gonna explain that next season? I'm kinda confuse about the 'siring' concept in VP..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Changeable

Ao said: Changeable said: That too, LOL. But really, what I meant was, waiting SEVEN years for the second season to be made.   =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest roro1430291890

i can't imagine how the 1st meeting between jung in and min after what happened just thinking min and jung in doesn't know what happened to each other i think and hope jung in would hug him or something and we always had min feeling guilt fearing what would happen to jung in because of him but now we might have jung in too feeling guilt thinking that all that happened to min was because of her not listing to him and going alone so i think in season 3 we will have jung in keeping min out of her games and would finally see min going crazy trying to get close to jung in CAN'T WAAAAIT

SEASON 3 PLZZ COME FAST

btw what do you think happened to the team did they all get fired or if they didn't than does jung in take min place because he is missing and when he comes back he will take over ??/ so many damn Q am going crazyyyyyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, now I'm SO sure there's gonna be season 3! The question is when????
And I'm pretty sure that Jung In saw something! At least just a little and it will come back to her later when they will all search for Min.
Do you guys think L died? He's pretty tough.
And what do you think he do with Luna? I don't think he killed her... Maybe turned her in or just took a taste so to speak. Or else there wouldn't be a need for him to hide her body, he would left her where she was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest denzai

Folks if you live in south east asia get ready to meet uri VP because he will doing promotions in 3 of them in January, i wonder which country he will visit, i hope my country is one of them 8->

summary of the news :

Vampire Prosecutor 2 has opened a new page in history for cable TV channel, it has become a focus all over the places.
The Program Director said in the eNews interview "The most successful achievement in season 2 was being able to earn a high attention from the world".The main character in VP2 YJH will start heading to 3 countries in South East Asia in January 2013 to promote the drama.
The PD continue to indicates that they have earned lots of fans from season 1. They have added Japanese actress Yoshitaka Yuriko in season 2, and in the production release Yuriko has expressed she had watched S1and likes it meaning that it also has a high popularity in Japan.The PD has also published a record that the download rate of VP series in China was ranked at the top.


http://news.nate.com/view/20121120n07329

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the main message that I've gotten from VP2 is something L said to Jung In in the last episode, it's not the gun that's scary, it's the bullets; it's not human that's scary, it's what goes on in their brains. I'd like to add, it's not vampires who're scary, it's humans. :P
And, judging by how the epilogue goes, I don't think Jung In is dead. Look at how Soon Bum react in the car with Dr Ra; he was more concerned about Min missing, presumably with L, rather than adding on and say Jung In is dead because of L. Of course the scriptwriter will deliberately not include anything about Jung In, but if Season 3 is in the works, and the actress as Jung In (sorry can't remember her name atm) also hinted at it, then all the more I don't think she'll be killed off.
As for who Min saw in the epilogue, can someone refresh my memory of Park Hoon? What happened to him? Whoever that was in suit in front of Min in the epilogue, it's definitely someone Min knows. And it looks like a not-old man.
Also, how about that old man who was revived with L's blood in the very beginning of episode 1?
Lastly, there's a fine line between being professional, and ruthless. That chief prosecutor is the latter, and she is scarier than L. And I don't like her face =X But that's just me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sparklinghugs

could the person at the end (the 'bad' blood) be the lady prosecutor?!?! they BETTER make a season 3 is all i can say haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest denzai

interview with VP's PD lee Seung Hoon, he still quite young

E121121_012.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20121121n07194

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aok

roro said: i can't imagine how the 1st meeting between jung in and min after what happened just thinking min and jung in doesn't know what happened to each other i think and hope jung in would hug him or something and we always had min feeling guilt fearing what would happen to jung in because of him but now we might have jung in too feeling guilt thinking that all that happened to min was because of her not listing to him and going alone so i think in season 3 we will have jung in keeping min out of her games and would finally see min going crazy trying to get close to jung in CAN'T WAAAAIT

SEASON 3 PLZZ COME FAST

btw what do you think happened to the team did they all get fired or if they didn't than does jung in take min place because he is missing and when he comes back he will take over ??/ so many damn Q am going crazyyyyyyyy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aok

Changeable said: Hmm...how should I describe it? The serial is about humans with 'supernatural' abilities hunting for 'big-bad' demons from the darkness that possess and eat other humans? LOL And a young and ordinary woman that got accidentally caught up in all this whole ancient battle between good and evil mess?But seriously, this serial is your typical classic action 'good vs evil' kinda serial with a little twist, I guess.  ;)Regarding the kiss and why it only happened in the second season (seven years later), well...it was due to the male character developement.  LOL :D He's not the kinda guy to go around being gentle with women, rather the opposite, and he doesn't express himself very much either. He's a man with actions not  words. LOL  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest roro1430291890

it can't be the lady prosecutor because in the 1st episode when she offered min a drink and he didn't drink it she drank it instead and we all know vampire can eat or drink anything but blood so she is 100% human

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...