[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

Guest iluvjin

daRings said: OMG this ep is awesome!
and the preview looks promising!!!!! i think ep 10 will be the best episode yet! hehe :D

btw, just a little confuse here.....So the Doctor friend of Taeyon is a vamp ryt? coz he was his 1st victim on season 1.
how about the old prosecutor?(their previous boss?)  if i remember correctly, the Dr. accidentally (or was it intentionally) transfuse a vamp's blood to him? (and who is this vamp? was it L who got into an accident with the old prosecutor?)

So can someone here connects the dots for me please?
i just wanna understand their story line or how they connect to each other....

so L made the other prosecutor a vamp, then this prosecutor made taeyon a vamp....
then the Dr. transfuse blood to boss prosecutor, and this boss prosecutor bit taeyon's sister? (did i get that right?) then she turned into a vamp and he adopted her....?
then taeyon bit Dr and made him a vamp?

am i ryt?

and also L mentioned there's another person who isnt a prosecutor but a vamp.....is he talking about the Dr. frend? or his sis? or some1 else..??

also, for some odd reason, i really have this strange feeling that their new lady boss is a vamp as well.
she looks so pale, has an aura of a richard simmons vamp. lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roro1430291890

i think that after Dr jo saves the little girl he will kill himself or will die in the process but i don't think they will put two vampire in the team i think that will just kill the wooooow aura around min 

juju84 said: Yes! My thoughts exactly! I so wish for Jung-In to find out his secret at the end of this season. And shut Tea Yeon out for a bit because of his lack of trust in his teammates. Let Tea Yeon sweat for a while trying to figure out the reason behind this sudden change in her behavior, why she is cold and distant towards him.

'Cause I'm sure she will be accepting of the fact that she works with a vampire. Yeah, it will scare her pretty hard at first but she trusts in Tea Yeon and will come around. But boy, she is gonna be pissed. LOl

First of all....HOW CAN IT END LIKE THAT???!!!! omg....

secondly....why is Red-Eyes/L so freaking sexy and hot?! Is it the bad boy image that he has going on? Blood dripping from his lips....*FANS SELF.....one sexy vampire he is......

now...question is....what's going to happy to Ji-ae? This week is going to be awful!

Youtube Preview of episode 10:

[ 10화 : 악마의 탄생 ] Episode 10: Birth of a Devil
뱀파이어가 된 조정현 박사는 루나의 필사적인 만류에도 불구하고 지애를 납치한 범인들을 하나 둘 제거해 나가고, 그런 조박사의 폭주를 막기 위해 특검팀은 목숨을 건 추격을 시작하는데... 민태연과 특검팀, 최대 위기를 맞다!
I'll post English translation if I can find a Chinese translation in Baidu :D

Written Preview for episode 10:vp210.jpg[ 10화 : 악마의 탄생 ] Episode 10: Birth of a Devil
뱀파이어가 된 조정현 박사는 루나의 필사적인 만류에도 불구하고 지애를 납치한 범인들을 하나 둘 제거해 나가고, 그런 조박사의 폭주를 막기 위해 특검팀은 목숨을 건 추격을 시작하는데... 민태연과 특검팀, 최대 위기를 맞다!
变成吸血鬼的赵正贤博士执意要找出抓走智慧的犯人不顾露娜拼命劝阻,特检组为了阻止赵博士的暴力行为拼了命开始追击....闵泰延和特检组,史上最大的危机
Professor Jo Jung Hyun turned into a vampire and is determined to find the criminal who captured Ji Hye, the special investigation team chases after Professor Jo to stop his violent acts... Min Tae Yeon and the special investigation team will face the greatest danger ever!

Guest roro1430291890

hearing Dr.blood saying sorry to min make me feel for sure that he will do something to min and i get the feeling he will do something to min to make him stronger to make him able to kill L but i think what he will do to min will make him have some very very  bad side effect for us to see in season 3 if we are lucky

Guest iluvjin

Just speculation on my side but I think Dr. Jo was the one who kidnapped Jung In. I wonder if his purpose to bring along is to help after he does manage to find Ji ae or to use her as bait to lure L out. That scene with L appearing next to Luna might be him coming for Jung In. I do wonder though why Jang Chul Oh has reappeared again after so long but since it seems L is pulling all the cards he is a pawn.
Also for Dr. Blood I wonder if he was trying to find a cure to reverse being a vampire. Could what L always wanted to do was become human? He was raised in a cage and has been chased his whole life. Even though he told them to leave him alone they kept chasing. It was wrong of him to kill people but like he said he kills so he could live.

Guest mystisith

@denzai I join the chorus for the Happy Birthday. I hope they have stored a special "red wine" bottle for him, réserve Grand Cru.  >:)

Guest iluvjin

Happy Birthday to Yeon Jung Hoon!!!
I hope the crew are able to celebrate together and have some fun time! The food looks good so I'm sure they did! Hopefully we get a BTS video like last season. 8->

Aw... L said that if he was going to kidnap anyone he would have kidnap the pretty prosecutor, Yoo Jung In. Why do I find that so sweet? Ah... I know why, it's because he's the very first person to call her pretty and he said that she would be the only person he would ever kidnap. L, I love you so much. I'm still gonna rip your head off later.

Yahoo... for non-evil vampire Dr. Jo.

Anyone else notice that whenever something really bad is about to happen, Min's eyeliner becomes thicker and darker? It's like, his eyeliner foresees the future or something. :))

denzai said: Ratings for eps 9
the highest 1.82 % but not sure about the average ??? :-?

Guest iluvjin

Ao

said: Aw... L said that if he was going to kidnap anyone he would have kidnap the pretty prosecutor, Yoo Jung In. Why do I find that so sweet? Ah... I know why, it's because he's the very first person to call her pretty and he said that she would be the only person he would ever kidnap. L, I love you so much. I'm still gonna rip your head off later.

Yahoo... for non-evil vampire Dr. Jo.

Anyone else notice that whenever something really bad is about to happen, Min's eyeliner becomes thicker and darker? It's like, his eyeliner foresees the future or something.

:)

)

denzai

said: Ratings for eps 9

the highest 1.82 % but not sure about the average ??? :-?

Ao, 4% is not average, is the highest peak among women viewers age 30 something #:-S

Episode 10: The Birth of Evil (my trans, this is off but the main points are laid out I think))

• Dr. Jo (on the phone with Jung In): I'm going to find Ji Ae on my own (something around those lines lol DAMN I WISH THIS WAS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE)
  • Jung In (after Jo hangs up the phone): Dr. Jo! Dr. Jo!
  • Ji Ae: Please save me!
  • Jung In (to Sung Bum): Dr. Jo is going after Ji Ae, we need to find and stop him (ehh about this, I'm sure that she mentions Luna BUT EVERYONE SPEAKS SO FAST OMG CREYS)
  • Dr. Jo (in a club after fighting): Where's Ji Ae?
  • Sketchy Beaten Up Gang Member in club (laughs)
  • Sung Bum (pushing past guards in club): Dr. Jo!
  • Prosecutor Bu: That person is a part of your team- how could you not know/let someone know about this. (SHE TALKS SO FAST OMG)
  • Dong Man/Sung Bum (running after a van): Prosecutor Yoo! (I SWEAR IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED BY RED EYES)
  • Hyung? (I think his name is Ra Wook) (as Taeyeon lays on a surgeon table): I'm sorry Taeyeon. cr helloalexysmile

Archived