[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just saw the stills... did we just overly dramatized jung in's kidnapping? ;)) it didn't look like it lasted that long.. coz i saw her being okay and with both dm and sb afterwards. my reaction was: that was... fast? hehehe.. provided i only saw the stills so it could've been much longer for all i know. :))
so the whole point of luna's comeback.. is to just provide clues to jh's whereabouts as well as inject doc with the blood venom.. wc all happened last epi? why did it feel like she was a damsel in this episode? ... or maybe that's just me not appreciating her character... ;)
anyway, sad to not see jung in on the preview stills.. :(

i just saw the screencaps from baidu here's the link http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1980194958
it's all about dr, Jo revenge X_X
i'm mad with writer now  [-(

@roro viki has the video from one hour ago. You can check ep 10 in there. :D

@denzai Yes, Min geumsa had small screentime in this episode. But from his scene we knew new information about L and Jang Chul Oh geumsa.

It was L who threatened Jang geumsa to kill Park Hoon lawyer (not geumsa anymore). L said, if Jang geumsa do not kill Park Hoon, he will after Yeon Ji

:( I'm curious who hurt Jang geumsa into dying like that :(

well i just saw based on screencaps maybe after i read the recaps tomorrow it will change my mind, but i'm less excited now to download this eps
even OCN blog didn't release official bts of YJH [-(

Archived