Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest aok

[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

^Thanks for the news, pictures and video sharing.  I would love if they have season 3.  Still want more from these amazing actors.  They brings the show entertaining. 

x fingers for season 3!

Guest aok

lhynne said: Did Lee Young ah just said in the BTS... Fighting Season 3!!!? Or am I just dreaming that she said that? Given that they had low ratings from the previous season I was thinking that Season 3 would be impossible

Guest roro1430291890

how amazing would it be if L was the one to save jung in and since the two are looking for the same person they would go together i would love to see L getting closer to jung in may be saving her in anther fight god how amazing if L like fall a little to jung in i know know its to good to be true
=)) >:D<

Guest aok

Peeps are raging like crazy for a season 3 over at the official site.
All I have to say is... rage on!

Hey. Hey. That's Jung In's car. That's Jung In's car! What is L doing next to Jung In's car? Omg. Omg. Bad feeling. Bad feeling.
:-SS Is this season gonna end with everybody meeting their doom? No.

mmnnjfoj:tw1

SiKAo.jpg

Oh. I know a perfect ending for this season. They can have L carrying a lifeless Jung In away from Min after a bloody battle. Eek, so many ideas for an ending, but none would eventually be it because we can't ever tell what the writers are thinking.

Another thing, I really, really, REALLY, want this show's soundtrack. The music is so touching.

iluvjin said: luminova said: @iluvjin
no, L wasn't saying Yeon Ji is his sister, i only heard him saying dongsaeng (means: little brother/sister) and not mention Yeon Ji's name it seems the subber make their own conclusion or they already know the whole story in the script  even though i have the same thought that Yeon Ji is L' s sibling.

when dr. Jo turns into a vampire he has the blue eyes just like Min Taeyeon, Park Hoon and Jang Chul Oh. I wonder why L and the minister in ep1 whose receive blood transfusion has a red eyes? what make they different?

Guest aok

nkim111 said: I was thinking we know who sired Min.  Did they ever say who sired Min's sister?  I could be wrong but I don't think they did.  So I'm wondering if it was L.

just wanna say that L is hot!!! am i the only one that thinks that? lol

i hope he will have some sort of loveline with jung in! like a love triangle! haha

Guest denzai

201211110948131110_1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20121111n02873

20121111_1352617716.jpg

Guest lavenderhana

Go Seung Ji said:

Thanks for everything

So is it official that there will be a third season of Vampire Prosecutor ( Vampire Prosecutor 3)?

daRings said: just wanna say that L is hot!!! am i the only one that thinks that? lol

i hope he will have some sort of loveline with jung in! like a love triangle! haha

Guest roro1430291890

any info about the new episode

Guest roro1430291890

http://djcrystal.tumblr.com/post/35486602162

Guest denzai

i hate today eps, why min geumsanin has less screentime ? only conversation with dr.bartender
:(( :-q

Guest roro1430291890

@denzai what happened

just saw the stills... did we just overly dramatized jung in's kidnapping? ;)) it didn't look like it lasted that long.. coz i saw her being okay and with both dm and sb afterwards. my reaction was: that was... fast? hehehe.. provided i only saw the stills so it could've been much longer for all i know. :))
so the whole point of luna's comeback.. is to just provide clues to jh's whereabouts as well as inject doc with the blood venom.. wc all happened last epi? why did it feel like she was a damsel in this episode? ... or maybe that's just me not appreciating her character... ;)
anyway, sad to not see jung in on the preview stills.. :(

Guest denzai

i just saw the screencaps from baidu here's the link http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1980194958
it's all about dr, Jo revenge X_X
i'm mad with writer now  [-(

denzai said: i just saw the screencaps from baidu here's the link http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1980194958
it's all about dr, Jo revenge X_X
i'm mad with writer now  [-(

Guest roro1430291890

@bim2 @denzai any info people