[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soldrama

Is the end is so terrible ? :(  Guess we must wait to watch the episode and Dramabeans' recap to cool down a little. SIGH!  
Vampire prosecutor, I am gonna definitely to miss you, so come back!  [-O<

Luna dies just like that. [-(

01.jpg

Soon Bum Hyung!

02.jpg

Jung In was so BADASS!
Even freaked him out.

03.jpg

What happen to the rule of "vampires can't die" show?
I did find it kind of odd that Dr. Jo wouldn't or couldn't heal himself.

04.jpg

He finally loses it.
Good job, Lilith.

05.jpg

I knew it. I knew it. I just knew it.
So there was a bomb with Jung In.

06.jpg

He got out of the hospital quick.

07.jpg

=)) Look at her face.
It's priceless I tell ya.

08.jpg

He is not a test subject you bastards.
He was just a young human boy you crazies.

09.jpg

Even he had a family once.
Then everything was taken away.
Who has it harder now Min Tae Yeon?

10.jpg

These two always end up in a fiery situation.

11.jpg

See? I knew she still wouldn't find out that he's a vampire.

12.jpg

Look, no fangs.

13.jpg

Dude, he bit the crap out of him.
Didn't see that one coming.

14.jpg

Nice of you to try and save her, but throwing her out the window from the second story ain't helping.
Throwing her onto a platform that you don't even know what's underneath isn't really smart of you either.

15.jpg

Well, it's safe to say that Min is alive somewhere.
But then he's been kidnap and we don't know by who?

The sound of footsteps indicates a woman's heels. The Chief?
A closer look to the torso indicates a man's body. Park Hoon?

16.jpg

By the look of his reaction, it's someone he knows or someone he knew.
Could that reaction of his be our hint of another season to come in a year?

It's interesting how Jung In is able to catch people/vampires off their guards.
She is like a little gangster ninja woman who just happens to work for the law.

Guest iluvjin

Didn't expect any of that but all we can really do is wait for the next season. I have so much to say but I'll post more when I head home.

Guest chashkieh

Still downloading it.... and will have to wait for the subs to come out too later this week. But I guess I'll just wait for dramabeans recap for the meantime. :)

Guest roro1430291890

just watched the episode and there is no way ever that she is dead she was still breathing when sonbun found her so i can say now am sure more than anything she will be alive and human in season 3

edit: i just want to tell the writers what the hell were you thinking that end is wrong just wrong and totally not human at all to let as waiting 8 months or even more to know what happened I HATE YOU   

Guest Soldrama

I think that season 3 is on its way, well...it better be on its way with that ending which left more questions than answers !!!  [-(

I mean...we don't know what happened to Jung In, L and why is Min being held captive? They got all the material to make an outstanding season 3 without even implying it like the end of season one. They can't let Vampire prosecutor without a proper and happy ending. And another chance for romance between Min and Yoo!

I hope there wil realease an OST with the instrumentals songs, cz they are great! 

Guest roro1430291890

shouldn't the big bad have an L tattoo on his hand and L didn't have one he doesn't even fit the body shape on the poster I HATE TO SAY IT BUT WE HAVE BEEN FOOLED TO THINK THAT (L) IS THE BIG BAD

we all know the there will be season 3 but did they say when

EDIT: guys watching old episode the hand at the end is Park Hoon it fit perfectly and also who do you think will be the big bad i hope it have something will jung in mother or if its he i hope he will have a liking on jung in not like L mind

there has to be a season 3. question is- if the cast is still on board. Jung In isn't the "first bite" unless Dr. Ra figured out a way to turn her into human again....like in episode 3 or 4? where Park Hoon was telling him why he went to him in the first place. i would buy a dvd/ost set in a heartbeat too.

Omg!! So there's definitely going to be a season 3! Based on the ending! And i hope L will still be part of it! Considering how Pros. min survived the bomb then i hope he also survived it! I love his character and i like his acting! He's realllyyyyyy good! And wth happened to luna??? She looks good with L! Lol On the sidenote, i cant believe Kwon Hyun Sang (L) was in 2NE1's I dont care Mv!!! If u guys will watch it, he was CL's partner around 1:21 of the video!! Hahaha he's soooo cute and young then! But he still looks young now but hotter in this drama! He can really portray different kinds of character! I love him! And its hard to believe that he's already 31! He looks really young.... :) i wonder if he's already married....hehe

class="entry-title"[spoiler Final episode of ‘Vampire Prosecutor 2′ foreshadows a third season?

vampire-prosecutor-600x860.jpg

The popular OCN drama Vampire Prosecutor 2 ended its run with a final episode on Sunday, with a twist ending which many viewers are interpreting to be the lead-in to a third season for the seminal franchise.

Although many of the loose ends that came about throughout the season were tied up in the season finale, the true identity of the ‘bad blood’ (a recurring plot point throughout the series) was kept in secret, leading viewers to wonder if the premise would be explained in a future installment.

Ahead of the final broadcast, producer Lee Seung Hoon stated, “There is a massive reversal hidden in the plot. A shocking story will be revealed, which will lead to new questions. We thank all of the viewers who gave love to our drama. Since many staff members and actors gave their all to this project, we hope you will watch it with interest.”

Source: Kuki via Nate

allkpop

iluvjin said: I felt frustrated because I wanted to express myself but couldn't. I was smiling a lot and was focusing on the episode so much that I kind of ignored my friend just so I wouldn't miss anything. 
I said it before and I'll say it again. Yoo Jung In = BADASS

Its sad that Jung In did not know Min was a vampire but I felt so much for him after he got shot and he tried to hide his vampire side from her. He doesn't want her to see him like that. And when he found out that L had her he totally had a melt down. We saw Min go through so much in one episode. I can not wait for next season when we find out who took Min and see what happened to Jung In. I don't think that she died also do you think that she didn't turn into a vampire (there is a possibility)? Dr. La said that he didn't turn into a vampire maybe because of genetics (still need more info)?

Don't you think that the Chief prosecutor seems constipated? I just don't like the way she looks.
I do feel bad for L because he was a regular boy who was taken to be experimented on. I guess Dr. Jo was always apart of his plan because his father was the one who also locked him away as a guinea pig. I do wonder if his family were killed or they just left?
Oh so many questions damn those writers for doing this to us! How can we wait another year for the next season?

My Sundays are going to be boring now that this drama has finished.  :-<
I do wish they would release the OST and DVD! I'll be waiting. Vampire Prosecutor 3 Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!

Archived