[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

He might just be a lonely soul who needs s pretty girl.

:| The last pretty girl he was with, he ate her.
I don't think we want Jung In to be eaten.

I can't stop think what Min will do when he figures out that she knows.

:)) I see him being all nice while trying to explain everything to her, but she just shrugs him off like she understands without actually having him say a word. Yes, I want Jung In to be cold towards him. Since the both of them are technically prosecutors, even though he is her boss, she still has the same authority as he does. So that would put them both at the same level. He keep things from her, she keep things from him.

Damn. Can we have Jung In's gangster side come into play? This time, she goes full gangsta with the whole crew following her like she's the big bad gangsta boss of the town and no one, not even Min, can lay a finger on her. Oh that would be so awesome.

Ao, 4% is not average, is the highest peak among women viewers age 30 something

Oh. Then I don't know.

It was L but he is working with someone. He took her and have someone else holding Ji Ae because he has other things he rather do.

I dunno. I kinda believe him when he said he has nothing to do with the kidnapping of Ji Ae. If he was targeting Jo first, he could've just gone to Jo himself and not have to actually use a little girl as part of his game plan. Since, you know, he could easily tackle Min down like he's a bowling pin.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roro1430291890

i don't think L was the one who kidnapped the little girl but he was also going after the people who kidnapped her i think that the people in the black suit are the one who kidnapped Ji Ae not L cuz when L send the pics to min they didn't have ji ae pic and the 1st pic was jung in and he said i would go for jung in 1st so what reason does he have to lie about kidnapping ji ae to min

I think L knows who kidnapped Ji Ae and is actually tracking the kidnapper. The kidnapper might be the vampire that L had once mentioned (the one that isn't a prosecutor). Besides, it would sound weird if L is only toying with Min and not other vampires that exist in the world. In fact, it seemed that L didn't want Min to interfere with his business and had in fact told Min to stop following him. The only time that he showed up to Min was when Min was tracking him (besides their initial meeting, there was one time he gutted Min, and one time...he stared at Min when Min was investigating the girl that he killed). If Min would leave him alone--allowing him to feed and kill as he wanted to--he would leave Min alone.

Hence, I think L is actually tracking the other vampire, and in fact, I think the other mysterious vampire is the one who sent Min those photos and is the one who is kidnapping Ji Ae. As for his motive, it is still unrevealed, but I got a feeling he is trying to have L and Min destroy each other and he will harvest his winning. That was why L told Min to worry about his own colleagues because he knew that the other vampire was going after them. As for Dr. Jo's case, L was being himself--viewing human as a corrupted beings...and he loved to see the distress that he caused human to go through (the choice that Luna had to make). It's...entertaining for him.

denzai said: Ao, 4% is not average, is the highest peak among women viewers age 30 something #:-S

Episode 10: The Birth of Evil (my trans, this is off but the main points are laid out I think))

• Dr. Jo (on the phone with Jung In):  I'm going to find Ji Ae on my own (something around those lines lol DAMN I WISH THIS WAS MY NATIVE LANGUAGE) something like: don't follow me/don't interfere anymore (??) 
  • Jung In (after Jo hangs up the phone): Dr. Jo! Dr. Jo!
  • Ji Ae: Please save me!
  • Jung In (to Sung Bum):  Dr. Jo is going after Ji Ae, we need to find and stop him (ehh about this, I'm sure that she mentions Luna BUT EVERYONE SPEAKS SO FAST OMG CREYS) we must find them first, that's the only way that Ji Ae will live and the only way to save Dr. Jo 
  • Dr. Jo (in a club after fighting): Where's Ji Ae?
  • Sketchy Beaten Up Gang Member in club (laughs)
  • Sung Bum (pushing past guards in club): Dr. Jo!
  • Prosecutor Bu:  That person is a part of your team- how could you not know/let someone know about this. (SHE TALKS SO FAST OMG)   I'm saying that the person who killed that man was that bastard (Dr. Jo)-- I'm saying that a murderer came from of your team!
  • Dong Man/Sung Bum (running after a van):  Prosecutor Yoo! (I SWEAR IF SHE GETS KIDNAPPED BY RED EYES) <-- hahaha i STILL can't see what the heck this scene was (all i see is someone flinged onto something before the boys chase  
  • Hyung? (I think his name is Ra Wook) (as Taeyeon lays on a surgeon table):  I'm sorry Taeyeon.    cr helloalexysmile

Don't tease us like that Young-ah. That's not cool.

I think L knows who kidnapped Ji Ae and is actually tracking the kidnapper. The kidnapper might be the vampire that L had once mentioned (the one that isn't a prosecutor). Besides, it would sound weird if L is only toying with Min and not other vampires that exist in the world. In fact, it seemed that L didn't want Min to interfere with his business and had in fact told Min to stop following him. The only time that he showed up to Min was when Min was tracking him (besides their initial meeting, there was one time he gutted Min, and one time...he stared at Min when Min was investigating the girl that he killed). If Min would leave him alone--allowing him to feed and kill as he wanted to--he would leave Min alone.

Hence, I think L is actually tracking the other vampire, and in fact, I think the other mysterious vampire is the one who sent Min those photos and is the one who is kidnapping Ji Ae. As for his motive, it is still unrevealed, but I got a feeling he is trying to have L and Min destroy each other and he will harvest his winning. That was why L told Min to worry about his own colleagues because he knew that the other vampire was going after them. As for Dr. Jo's case, L was being himself--viewing human as a corrupted beings...and he loved to see the distress that he caused human to go through (the choice that Luna had to make). It's...entertaining for him.

I know right. If it was L, they would've shown that it was him.
But we all know who it is already. Jang Chul Oh.

A7Az44hCIAAy2ed.jpg:large
A7A5elRCUAE4BW4.jpg:large
A7EpXQXCAAEinEu.jpg:large
A7EpeH1CYAEVmv9.jpg:large
A7EpkQpCIAEczLU.jpg:large
A7EppGSCYAEvhtH.jpg:large

palrau twitter

:(( Season 3, where are you? :((

Guest iluvjin

I was watching episode 9 with subs and you know what L said?
"We have to find my sister Yeon Ji." So he does know Yeon Ji. Now where is she hiding? (side note: I was just thinking that she became a ganster boss, hence the thugs, and will be a rival to Jung In's father? Jung In against Yeong Ji? Season 3? Wild imagination!!!)

I'm so sad that the 2nd season is ending! I'm still waiting to hear news of a 3rd season! Although after hearing it from Lee Young Ah in epi 9 BTS (Vampire Prosecutor 3, Hwaiting!) I do feel that there is a big chance.

Guest luminova

@iluvjin
no, L wasn't saying Yeon Ji is his sister, i only heard him saying dongsaeng (means: little brother/sister) and not mention Yeon Ji's name it seems the subber make their own conclusion or they already know the whole story in the script  even though i have the same thought that Yeon Ji is L' s sibling.

when dr. Jo turns into a vampire he has the blue eyes just like Min Taeyeon, Park Hoon and Jang Chul Oh. I wonder why L and the minister in ep1 whose receive blood transfusion has a red eyes? what make they different?

Guest iluvjin

luminova said: @iluvjin
no, L wasn't saying Yeon Ji is his sister, i only heard him saying dongsaeng (means: little brother/sister) and not mention Yeon Ji's name it seems the subber make their own conclusion or they already know the whole story in the script  even though i have the same thought that Yeon Ji is L' s sibling.

when dr. Jo turns into a vampire he has the blue eyes just like Min Taeyeon, Park Hoon and Jang Chul Oh. I wonder why L and the minister in ep1 whose receive blood transfusion has a red eyes? what make they different?

lhynne said: Did Lee Young ah just said in the BTS... Fighting Season 3!!!? Or am I just dreaming that she said that? Given that they had low ratings from the previous season I was thinking that Season 3 would be impossible

Guest roro1430291890

how amazing would it be if L was the one to save jung in and since the two are looking for the same person they would go together i would love to see L getting closer to jung in may be saving her in anther fight god how amazing if L like fall a little to jung in i know know its to good to be true
=)) >:D<

Peeps are raging like crazy for a season 3 over at the official site.
All I have to say is... rage on!

Hey. Hey. That's Jung In's car. That's Jung In's car! What is L doing next to Jung In's car? Omg. Omg. Bad feeling. Bad feeling.
:-SS Is this season gonna end with everybody meeting their doom? No.

mmnnjfoj:tw1

SiKAo.jpg

Oh. I know a perfect ending for this season. They can have L carrying a lifeless Jung In away from Min after a bloody battle. Eek, so many ideas for an ending, but none would eventually be it because we can't ever tell what the writers are thinking.

Another thing, I really, really, REALLY, want this show's soundtrack. The music is so touching.

iluvjin said: luminova said: @iluvjin

nkim111 said: I was thinking we know who sired Min.  Did they ever say who sired Min's sister?  I could be wrong but I don't think they did.  So I'm wondering if it was L.

Archived