[Drama 2011] Miss Ripley 미스 리플리

Guest JPhylls

Guest ngthuhien149

110514 Yoochun filming at the graveyard today

1305360953_d.JPG

The filming crew of Ripley, upcoming MBC Mon/Tue drama, visited here. Among the title roles, only JYJ Micky Yuchun can be seen at the filmimg site. I am leaving a pic to mark the sight that he cleaned after himself after shooting from early morning.

110513 Yoochun with Ripley's staff @ Coffee Shop

1305368160eb4424492fa1e.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all for the updates and pictures and also fans are really creative and talented in all those posters and signatures. Love Them :wub: :wub:

Our couple looks great on those filming pictures, can't wait to see their chemistry on screen.

Can't believe that we will soon see them on the press conference on the 17th :w00t:. I hope this really confirmed. It is earlier than I thought but I think may be because of Micky schedule. But it is a good news for us :wub:

Also here is a fan made trailer for Ripley, great work indeed :wub:

Ripley Fan Made Trailer

Also a special poster from our Miri, thanks to lidongxu from LDH baidu bar:

e110888921e7085a38f3cf17.jpg

Guest hanabluefaith

[FANACC] 110514 HARDWORKING YOOCHUN - HANDSOME YUTAKA

I never thought I would have today...

Oh...

Yoochun, the real one, came to shoot near my house...

Aaa...

I had been agitated by a phone call...

They were filming Ripley at a farmer's market near my house, and I heard people say they saw Yoochun... Oh...

My anger had gone... I immediately got dressed and head to the market GO GO~TT

On the script, Miri at the beginning thought that Yuhuyn was only apoor student and she occasionally met him, but when she had found outhis real identity, she approached him.

The two of them were filming a date scene, they were buying food..

Today they had already begin to film that scene... Of course not always according to the script's order.

There are so many markets... but it happened to be the one near my house...

To the staff who chose that awesome location, thank you~ kkkk

The market that had already been crowded, but at that time more kids rushed there after hearing the info about YC being there...

Anyway, to be able to see Yoochun that close for the first time, this is really a happy weekend...

Although everything of YC is really handsome, beautiful, lovely

What impressed me the most, that is still vivid in my memories and I will always remember, is the limpid eyes of Yoochun...

The proportion of his body also became famous...

The square shoulders and the tall and slim figure...

But he didn't have any meat on...

He will go for his world tour so he will be even thinner...

That's the most worrying point...

Next week they will release Ripley's trailers, really looking foward to it.

Source: Telzone Daum

C-Trans: 抬头有片天

E-Trans: JPhylls

Thanks JPhylls for updating the first post, great job :w00t:

Love that lollipop scene already, hehehehe :lol: Lovely couple :wub:

LDH have tweeted today while filming for Ripley saying:

오늘도난~ 미스 리플리 촬영중~~^^

(Google Translation: ~ Miss Ripley stolen today while shooting ^ ^)

394060_large.jpg

394061_large.jpg

Did you notice the name on the script, "Miss Ripley Who I Love" :w00t: ????

Also a poster for out couple from our dear lidongxu from LDH baidu bar:

fe07b6518f7d044494ca6b79.jpg

The translated news about the poster from hancinema is here

"Ripley" main poster revealed

MBC TV drama "Ripley" has revealed its main poster.

In the poster, the 4 main casts of the drama are standing still amongst 20 other supporting actors in black suits, portraying the modern day people who are divided among themselves.

Other than the 4, the supporting actors have covered their faces with white masks making their expressions unreadable, and it symbolizes the twofold lives of people in the modern society.However, the 4 main casts expressed their characters.

Lee Da-hae is looking strong like Mi-ri who lives through the world in her own way.

Kim Seung-woo is elite Hotelier Jang Myeong-hoon, who thinks his emotions can be controlled with ration, shows a bold but lonely image.

Micky Yuchun is Yoo Ta-ka who dreams of success with his very own values and makes his surroundings bright even when standing among a crowd of black suited people.

Kang Hye-jeong is Hee-joo who gets her identity and education forged by Mi-ri and appeals with her unique personality even in the grotesque concept shoot.

"Ripley" is based in a hotel in the middle of the city in the 21st century that leads the cultural fashion market and deals with the modern day people's work and love. It will be released on the 30th of May after "The Duo".

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20110516n05295( Korean )

Yes. It has come to this. Those posters have pulled me out of lurkerdome. I was trying to restrain myself from participating in the thread because I end up spending a lot of time reading and writing replies in the forum and it gets in the way of my acads. But, yeah it's hard to stay in lurkerdom after seeing those brilliant posters.

WOW! I have no words. NO WORDS. My interest just shot up through the roof. These posters are AMAZING. I love the crowd of masked faces. It's a simple concept but it is so loaded with meaning and symbolism. I love that they seem lost in the sea of the masked faces. I also think that LDH being the only one holding a mask with her is quite telling. I've never seen any promo posters which was as relevant to the plot of the drama as this one right here. It's bloody genius whoever thought of this poster concept deserves a raise and a dramatic slow clap. *claps* *claps again after 5 secs.* *claps again after 3 secs.* *claps incessantly*

Hagrid, I am glad you are out of lurkerdome :) don't waste your power trying, it won't succeed :lol: It affects my work too but I am already addicted and I can't be healed, specially after today ;)

After the great and fantastic posters, now the official website for the drama :w00t: . Thanks ngthuhien149 for posting the link.

Is it going to be name "Miss Ripley"!!! and it seems that the press conference is indeed tomorrow on 11 AM. Can't wait :w00t:

Characters description from the website, please can you guys help translating :

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

I think this is the plot, not sure :)

Plot.jpg

Guest imogene_af

I don't care what anyone else says but the posters and promo pictures pretty much owns everyone out there right now. Whoever is the genius behind them, major, major props. The two-faced masks, the darkness, the stark contrasts, the sadness, and the beauty all splashing across in these photographs. HOTDAMN.

It also has a very eerie feel to it.

I also noticed they put it back on as "Miss Ripley".

those posters pumped me up like never before. I cannot wait for this drama.

hagrid- well said girl. feel the same way.

Guest 6228Micky

Impressed & love the official poster of Ripley.

Btw, i noticed from the pictures of LDH holding the script above...is the official title "Miss Ripley Who I loved..." ?

Guest miss_h

I love the official poster. It reflect all their character in it. Kang Hye Jung looks especially adorable in that poster. It reflect her innocent and positive character on the drama :) They all look perfect (although I want to shove a burger or two to YC and Dae Hee, they look thin. it's just my motherly instinct speaking :lol:)

and..

It's 2 weeks before the drama aired it's first episode.

I must admit that I am a little bit nervous. I hope this drama will bring us to tears as well as laughs (as I see from the still, we will have both). So I would not gonna say that Ripley is all about DARK theme. I will not talk about all the sentiment and negativity, as long as the drama delivered, they will be gone by the time this drama aired (proof it to me drama :D)

I can't wait for the "I love monday" campaign again...

Ripley FIGHTING!!!

Guest JPhylls

I have fully updated the 1st post with the new awesome posters and characters' description etc!!! Plz check it out and applause for my unnie @Flora0608 aka floralai and my buddy @kisschunnie aka ngthuhien149!!!

PS: 4 more hours until the press conference!!! *GETTING READY* 

I have fully updated the 1st post with the new awesome posters and characters' description etc!!! Plz check it out and applause for my unnie @Flora0608 aka floralai and my buddy @kisschunnie aka ngthuhien149!!!

PS: 4 more hours until the press conference!!! *GETTING READY* 

WOOOOW what a great job you all have done translating and making those beautiful posters :w00t:, thanks to you JPhylls, floralai and ngthuhien149. My applause to all of you. Can't thank you enough.

Love the characters description and it is really intense to the extend it makes my stomach hurt by only reading them :o

I can't sleep today, waiting for the press conference. It will be on 4 AM my time :D

Archived