Writer: Kim Sun Young 

Production company: Curtain Call Media  

-

-

-

DOWNLOAD LINKS

-

Softsubs from Viki

(Suitable for HANrel 450p & 720p versions)

-

-

-

Raws

-

XVID Version-

-

HANrel 450p Version

Ep 01 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 02 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 03 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 04 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 05 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 06 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 07 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 08

Torrent FS MU

Ep 09

Torrent FS MU

Ep 10

Torrent FS MU

Ep 11

Torrent FS MU

Ep 12

Torrent FS MU

Ep 13 Torrent FS MU

Ep 14 Torrent FS MU

Ep 15 Torrent FS MU

Ep 16 Torrent FS MU

-

HANrel 720p Version 

Ep 01 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 02 

Torrent FS MU 

Ep 03 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 04 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 05 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 06 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 07 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 08

Torrent FS MU

Ep 09 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 10

Torrent FS MU

Ep 11

Torrent FS MU

Ep 12 

Torrent FS MU

Ep 13 Torrent FS MU

Ep 14 Torrent FS MU

Ep 15 Torrent FS MU

Ep 16 Torrent FS MU

-

HANrel 1080p Version (Join with HJSplit)-

Ep 1

Ep 2

-

-

-

OST 

-

1.유리 (Yuri - Glass) by 화요비 (Hwayobi) 

2. 유리 (Yuri - Glass) Instrumental

1. 입버릇처럼 by 미루 (Miru)

2. 그대가 아니면 by 양영준 (Young Jun)

3. 그대가 아니면 (Spanish Ver.) by 양영준 (Young Jun)

-

-

-

RATINGS 

-

Episodes        AGB National            AGB Seoul            TNS National            TNS Seoul

Ep 01        13.2 %            14.6 %            11.3 %            14.2 %

Ep 02        14.3 %            16.4 %            11.9 %            15.6 %

Ep 03        13.9 %            15.6 %            10.4 %            12.5 %

Ep 04        13.7 %            15.6 %            9.6 %            11.8 %

Ep 05        12.1 %            14.0 %            9.0 %            11.3 %

Ep 06        12.7 %            14.3 %            9.8 %            12.6 %

Ep 08        13.2 %            15.2 %            10.1%            12.2%

Ep 09        12.3 %            14.8 %            8.9 %            11.0 %

Ep 10        14.2 %            17.0 %            10.8 %            12.8 %

Ep 11        12.9 %            14.8 %            10.7 %            12.7 %

Ep 12        13.9 %            15.8 %            10.5 %            12.9 %

Ep 13        %                %                %                %

Ep 14        %                %                %                %

Ep 15        %                %                %                %

Ep 16        %                %                %                %

-

-

-

ripley6.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ngthuhien149

[News] Yuchun's appearance in "Miss Ripley" is "virtually confirmed"

20110316_yoochun.jpg

It looks like JYJ’s Park Yuchun will once again take on acting through the drama “Goodbye Miss Ripley.”

Park Yuchun has been cast as the male lead for MBC TV’s new Mon-Tues drama “Goodbye Miss Ripley” (airing in May after “JJak Pae”) and is currently adjusting the details of his appearance.

During a phone conversation with TV Report, Yuchun’s rep stated “We are positively reviewing Yuchun’s appearance [in the drama]. We will make our official position this week.”

Furthermore, he put more weight on the possibility of Yuchun’s appearance in the drama by stating, “It is true that we have recently been to Japanese [filming] locations with other cast members and staff.”

Park Yuchun’s reps have been grappling with the drama because it coincides with JYJ’s world tour schedule, but have made adjustments and virtually confirmed Yuchun’s appearance. JYJ starts its 10 cities in 7 countries World Tour on April 2nd with Thailand.

Meanwhile, Park Yuchun successfully debuted as an actor by receiving positive reviews in last year’s popular drama KBS 2TV’s “SGK Scandal.

Source : http://news.nate.com.../20110316n13511

Tranalation by withJYJ

Guest C51236

Lee Da Hae confirmed to star opposite to JYJ’s Yoochun in “Goodbye Miss Ripley”

March 16, 2011

Yesterday, we reported that JYJ’s Yoochun confirmed his role in the upcoming MBC drama, “Goodbye Miss Ripley“. Today, further casting details have been released.

It’s been confirmed that Yoochun will be playing opposite actress Lee Da Hae. After completing two films, ‘Hyun’s Song‘ and ‘Gabee‘, Lee Dae Hae has decided to return to dramas.

Meanwhile, actress Kang Hye Jung will also be making her return to dramas as the main character of “Goodbye Miss Ripley”. This will be her first time appearing in a drama since 2007’s “Flowers For My Life“.

This drama is based on the infamous ‘Shin Jeong Ah’, who was a former professor who faked her academic records. Yoochun, Lee Da Hae, Kang Hye Jung and the rest of the main cast recently went through a script-reading in Fukuoka, Japan and have officially begun filming.

“Goodbye Miss Ripley” will air its pilot episode sometime in May.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/lee-da-hae-confirmed-to-star-opposite-to-jyjs-yoochun-in-goodbye-miss-ripley

Guest ngthuhien149

[NEWS] Lee Da Hae confirmed to star opposite to JYJ’s Yoochun in “Goodbye Miss Ripley”

20110316_yoochun_dahae.jpg

Yesterday, we reported that JYJ’s Yoochun confirmed his role in the upcoming MBC drama, “Goodbye Miss Ripley“. Today, further casting details have been released.

It’s been confirmed that Yoochun will be playing opposite actress Lee Da Hae. After completing two films, ‘Hyun’s Song‘ and ‘Gabee‘, Lee Dae Hae has decided to return to dramas.

Meanwhile, actress Kang Hye Jung will also be making her return to dramas as the main character of “Goodbye Miss Ripley”. This will be her first time appearing in a drama since 2007’s “Flowers For My Life“.

This drama is based on the infamous ‘Shin Jeong Ah’, who was a former professor who faked her academic records. Yoochun, Lee Da Hae, Kang Hye Jung and the rest of the main cast recently went through a script-reading in Fukuoka, Japan and have officially begun filming.

Source: Star News via Nate

Guest JPhylls

We have confirming news today and the fanmade posters are out sweatingbullets.gif. The fans are surely fast!!!wub.gif

1xNFH.jpg

e6KFU.jpg

YK84R.jpg

CRE: AS TAGGED + TWITTER

Shared by: PYC Soompi Threads 

Guest ngthuhien149

[iNFO] About Good Bye Miss Ripley

This is what I got from all places about "Good Bye Miss Ripley"

*** just told us, it's 100% confirmed. MBC president said they'll adjust to yc's schedule! & she just read yuchun terribly LOVEs the script!!! *** read abt the plot. ms ripley is an orphan adopted by poor ppl. also involved fake academic background. they will start shooting this month to save for the concerts!*** read it's a classical love story..Yuchun LOVE LOVE LOVE the script, so don't worry!

Cr: Yuchin@Twitter + ***

*** is a drama fan as well as a Yoochun's long-time fan from China and she can help us a lot in stalking DC and Korean drama's sites to get more information.

However, through the info, I assume that Lee Da Hae will get a role that is pretty much similar to her debut drama My Girl. I hope to hear more about the other roles as well. As we know Yoochun love this plot so much, LDH quit 2 projects and joint this drama right after that and 2 great actors Kim Seung Woo and Kang Hye Jung also confirmed to join this as well so at least we have sth to believe in.

At the same time, while looking the lineup, we have pd 최이섭,he's actually the planner for the duo, not the pd. *** said he's an OFFICIAL at MBC. After 2005, he does planning for the duo, a man called god,etc..ripley is his comeback project as pd..seems he loves chun a lot. I don't know much about this PD but the Duo is pretty awesome so I am actually looking for his work in GBMR. The writer is Kim Sun Young, the one who wrote Mr Duke stared Kim Seung Woo and Choi Si Woo in 2000. At that time I don;t even know what drama means so I don't know much about her style and so far I have not heard any other project of her.

Yoochun and the cast were at MBC dream center 1-3pm yesterday 4 camera test & script practicing. I guess Lee Da Hae is really excited about that so she tweeted about the script as well.

From @cherry4eva84 :

오랜만에 대본에 파묻혀 있는이느낌..좋다! 짝패 후속! 미스 리플리 기대해 주세여! http://twitpic.com/49zffe http://twitpic.com/49zf6s

hahaha, saw my posts from twitter are here by kisschunnie!

vYaCo.jpg?8402

folks, if you are curious about this mbc official(at drama department 1)/drama planner/PD,

you can check him out at this link: http://movie.daum.net/movieperson/Summary.do?personId=113038&t__nil_Biography_workList=directorl4

credit: 韩星yujin & translated by yuchin1997/laura

1. 导演是최이섭,作家是김선영

PD is 최이섭 & writer is 김선영

2. 他不是伙伴的导演,是企划!!

这位导演在2005年之后就没有导演过了

一直是作企划

这次是久违的再次执导筒哦

还有这位导演在MBC还是个官呢

电视剧1局一部长哦

pd is not the pd for the duo, but the planner!!

after 2005, he's been doing the planning job for dramas (such as the duo and the man called god)

so this is his comeback project as a pd

he's an official at mbc drama department 1

3. 没有别名,目前都还是暂名GOODBYE MISS RIPLEY这样哦

新闻里说有天很喜欢这个剧本,而且合作演员都是很有经验的前辈

但是因为跟巡演行程撞了,很犹豫

现在几经曲折,决定出演了

yujin said she didn't read about there's another title for this drama

in the news, yuchun was said to be very fond of the script, and he's also looking forwards to working with these experienced senior actors. due to conflict of the schedule, he used to be very hesitant. but now, after many efforts, he decided to partake in the project.

4.说是正统的爱情剧

跟伪造学历有关

标题的瑞普利是指掌握自己命运的女主,就是李多海的角色

女主是什么孤儿出身又被穷人家收养什么的,感觉老坎坷滴

the drama is said to be classical love story (melodrama?)

something related to faking academic documents/background/identity

title ripley means the female lead (lee da hae's character) taking control of her own fate

female main lead as an orphan adopted by poor family...seems like she's having a miserable life

5. MBC电视剧局的局长都发话了,为了配合有天的行程,要在三月份就开始拍了

the head of mbc drama department announced: to accommodate to yuchun's schedule, they will start shooting in march

(to save enough episodes for airing during yuchun's concerts in usa)

6. 其他三个人都不变

the other 3 casts: lee da hae, kang hye jung & kim seung woo, are also confirmed

制作方说知道姜惠贞愿意接这个女二的角色觉得很吃惊的

production team was very surprised that kang hye jung was willing to take the second female lead for this project!

7. 刚刚看了李多海的新闻

她也是今天上午才最终敲定演Ripley的

而且也是被剧本所吸引

from lee's news: lee da hae takes up this project also because she loves the script!

-------------------

by the way, all the fan made posters & signature pix you see above were made by 韩星 猪猪

http://bbs.lovekoreastar.com/viewthread.php?tid=121225&extra=&page=727

================

ps. jphylls hun, where did you get the other title "lovely"?

===============

let me post lee da hae's twitter pix, in case ppl in china can't see them..

(btw, i am from taiwan, not china, haha)

kxoLQ.jpg

RY9ES.jpg

===============================

heard from my folks at 韩星

the writer has 2 hit dramas previously:

war of roses (by choi jung shi, who got the best actor award that year by this drama, but committed suicide some years ago) & mr. duke (by choi zhi woo & kim seung woo)

Guest ngthuhien149

*quoted image*

folks, if you are curious about this mbc official(at drama department 1)/drama planner/PD,

you can check him out at this link: http://movie.daum.net/movieperson/Summary.do?personId=113038&t__nil_Biography_workList=directorl4

credit: 韩星yujin

1. 导演PD是최이섭,作家Writer是김선영

2. 他不是伙伴的导演,是企划!!

这位导演在2005年之后就没有导演过了

一直是作企划

这次是久违的再次执导筒哦

还有这位导演在MBC还是个官呢

电视剧1局一部长哦

3. 没有别名,目前都还是暂名GOODBYE MISS RIPLEY这样哦

新闻里说有天很喜欢这个剧本,而且合作演员都是很有经验的前辈

但是因为跟巡演行程撞了,很犹豫

现在几经曲折,决定出演了

4. 这个编剧查不到啊,晕,靠谱吗

说是正统的爱情剧

跟伪造学历有关

标题的瑞普利是指掌握自己命运的女主,就是李多海的角色

女主是什么孤儿出身又被穷人家收养什么的,感觉老坎坷滴

===========

MBC电视剧局的局长都发话了,为了配合有天的行程,要在三月份就开始拍了

-------------------

by the way, all the fan made posters & signature pix you see above were made by 韩星 猪猪

http://bbs.lovekoreastar.com/viewthread.php?tid=121225&extra=&page=727

================

ps. jphylls hun, where did you get the other title "lovely"?

Unnie, those are like Greek to me unnie, I will assume them as the same info you told me ^^

I got another information from my Korean friend that the drama is written according to the true story of Shin Jeong Ah, who had forged her academic credentials in 2005 prior to being hired by Dongguk University. She aid she had obtained BFA (1994) and MBA (1995) degrees at the University of Kansas, and a Ph.D. from Yale University in April 2005.[2] Shin submitted to Dongguk what she said was her dissertation, "Guillaume Apollinaire: Catalyst for primitivism, for Picabia and Duchamp," which was later revealed to have been submitted to the University of Virginia in 1981 by Ekaterini Samaltanou-Tsiakma. It is said that due to her inappropriate relationship with Byeon Yang-kyoon, the President of Dongguke, she was fired way later after the true identity had been revealed

You guys can read the info here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Jeong-ah

If they really develop the storyline this way, the drama will be heavy for sure and according to the age range, Kim ajushi will be Mr Byeon. Yoochun may be the one who reveal her true identity.

If they only take tha basic of character and develop the story in a different way, I am not quite sure how it'll go

Unnie, those are like Greek to me unnie, I will assume them as the same info you told me ^^

I got another information from my Korean friend that the drama is written according to the true story of Shin Jeong Ah, who had forged her academic credentials in 2005 prior to being hired by Dongguk University. She aid she had obtained BFA (1994) and MBA (1995) degrees at the University of Kansas, and a Ph.D. from Yale University in April 2005.[2] Shin submitted to Dongguk what she said was her dissertation, "Guillaume Apollinaire: Catalyst for primitivism, for Picabia and Duchamp," which was later revealed to have been submitted to the University of Virginia in 1981 by Ekaterini Samaltanou-Tsiakma. It is said that due to her inappropriate relationship with Byeon Yang-kyoon, the President of Dongguke, she was fired way later after the true identity had been revealed

If they really develop the storyline this way, the drama will be heavy for sure and according to the age range, Kim ajushi will be Mr Byeon. Yoochun may be the one who reveal her true identity.

If they only take tha basic of character and develop the story in a different way, I am not quite sure how it'll go

yes, it's in the news.

@小傻瓜_Paboya: JYJ 박유천-이다해, MBC '미스 리플리' 출연 확정[JYJ朴有天-李多海,MBC'Miss Ripley'出演确认] 朴有天凭借去年的演员出道作'成均馆罗曼史'中成稳的演技受到好评和瞩目。此次将二次挑战电视剧,女主角确定为李多海。'Miss Ripley'讲述了曾因为伪造学历事件而掀起波澜的申贞娥事件为主题的故事...F韩网

----------

Lee Da Hae confirmed to star opposite to JYJ’s Yoochun in “Goodbye Miss Ripley”

by chloejn on March 16, 2011 at 5:26 am

Source: Sports World via Nate, Star News via Nate

Guest antinh85

So her main love interest is not Yoochun but Kim? man I would be pissed. I love the other actor too but man I would hate to see Yoochun as second lead. Given his popularity, i wouldn't think he would take anything less of it though.

I hope it's a rom-com. Sounds too sad. Please let it not be a melo!!!!!!! god no!!!!!i'm so sick of those!

Guest C51236

I thought the drama is based on the scandal of Shin Jung Ah and not actually about Shin Jung Ah. I thought Lee Da Hae would play a character who fakes her resume etc. Isn't it sorta like SBS drama My Girl where Yoo Rin (Lee) pretended to be Gong Chan's (Lee Dong Wook) cousin? So the lead in this drama pretends to be someone she's not (in this case, good creditials). Is this a rom-com or melodrama??

Is Lee Da Hae the lead or is it Kang Hye Jung? I'm reading some articles posted that Kang got the main role??

Goodbye Miss Ripley signs cast, reveals plot

by girlfriday || March 16, 2011

The drama isn’t a direct true crime story, but apparently is inspired by the scandal. How closely it resembles Shin Jeong-ah’s story remains to be seen, but so far it’s a good hint as to where the main character, played by Lee Da-hae, will go. Her character loses her family when she’s young, and gets adopted into an unhappy home, which is just the beginning of her unfortunate destiny. It probably speaks to the character’s motivation for the ensuing schemes.

And NOW it makes sense why Kim Seung-woo (IRIS, Athena) and Kang Hye-jung (Flowers for My Life, Oldboy) are attached. The ajusshi angle is making more sense, although who knows how faithfully they’ll recreate the actual relationship between Shin and Byeon. And apparently Kang Hye-jung really WILL get all-about-eve’d by Lee Da-hae. Now it’s like I’M PSYCHIC.

I don’t know how Micky Yoochun fits into all this, but I’ll bet he’s the “real” love that gets caught in the middle of it all. That’d be my guess, because I don’t foresee him being the Clyde to her Bonnie. Or am I just under the impression that he’s his Sungkyunkwan character, and that he’s a righteous stick-in-the-mud? (Albeit a cute one, but you know, a rule follower.) Either he’s the first-love moral center that keeps trying to bring her back from the brink, or he’s the mark, as in the chaebol-prince-charming-diplomat-genius who gets duped into falling for her, and nearly marries her without a pre-nup, ’cause he’s all trusting like that.

Either way, the idea of using Lee Da-hae’s unlikeable public image to turn her into an anti-heroine? Is kind of BRILLIANT.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/goodbye-miss-ripley-signs-cast-reveals-plot/

Guest antinh85

I thought the drama is based on the scandal of Shin Jung Ah and not actually about Shin Jung Ah. I thought Lee Da Hae would play a character who fakes her resume etc. Isn't it sorta like SBS drama My Girl where Yoo Rin (Lee) pretended to be Gong Chan's (Lee Dong Wook) cousin? So the lead in this drama pretends to be someone she's not (in this case, good creditials). Is this a rom-com or melodrama??

Is Lee Da Hae the lead or is it Kang Hye Jung? I'm reading some articles posted that Kang got the main role??

No Da hae is definitely the main lead. However i think she's not the normal heroine that would normally see. I hope it's a rom-com. Though i have doubt because Kim and Kang are usually actors that usually only do heavy weighted dramas. Since they are in here, my hopes for rom-com kind of flush down the drain.:(

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA31&newsid=01226726596184304&DirCode=0010301

MISS RIPLEY是以HOTEL为背景

李多海通过伪造学历进入HOTEL工作

金承佑扮演HOTEL社长的女婿

朴有天扮演日本有名的度假村会长的儿子,有爱情线

姜惠贞扮演女主在孤儿院的妹妹,李多海就是盗用姜惠贞的学历为自己所用

为了成功而不惜尝试危险的爱情

plot from today's news

(chinese trans by 韩星 yujin, eng trans by me)

the background is at a hotel

lee da hae forged credentials to work at the hotel

kim seung woo as the hotel owner's son-in-law

park yuchun as the son of the president of a well-know japanese resort, has love line

kang hye jung as the female lead (lee da hae)'s younger sister at the orphanage

lee da hae used kang hye jung's academic credentials as hers;

she attempted dangerous love to achieve success

Guest ngthuhien149

http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA31&newsid=01226726596184304&DirCode=0010301

MISS RIPLEY是以HOTEL为背景

李多海通过伪造学历进入HOTEL工作

金承佑扮演HOTEL社长的女婿

朴有天扮演日本有名的度假村会长的儿子,有爱情线

姜惠贞扮演女主在孤儿院的妹妹,李多海就是盗用姜惠贞的学历为自己所用

为了成功而不惜尝试危险的爱情

plot from today's news

the background is at a hotel

lee da hae forged credentials to work at the hotel

kim seung woo as the hotel owner's son-in-law

park yuchun as the son of the president of a well-know japanese resort, has love line

kang hye jung as the female lead (lee da hae)'s younger sister at the orphanage

lee da hae used kang hye jung's academic credentials as hers;

she attempted dangerous love to achieve success

Thank you so much unnie, you r our star, thank the other unnie as well for me.

So now Yoochun is indeed the main lead and we have Kim/YC/Lee as a love triangle. To be honest I am so glad that it does not stick to the real scandal, those stuffs are so heavy and antimoral. It seems like a rom com with meaning now, it include all the conflict btw love and own greed and I LOVE to see Yoochun as bad guy. Imagine, he is so upright to the mud in SKKS and now che is rich, spoiled and brat, what can be better than that?

But if they formed triangle like that, I mean I still can't imagine how Kim and Lee can form a couple ???

Guest nikky_p_28

Cross finger this will be a good one for chunnie.

I've been waiting for a follow-up drama from him since his SKKS.

Guest JPhylls

*quoted image*

Now we have this when we type Goodbye Miss Ripley on Nate Search wub.gif

natecom20110317162900.jpg

And that name "lovely" name was used b4 in some articles when some very first rumors came out, but not anymore, maybe I will edit it out unnie ^^~ 

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/275/5210275.html?cloc=

htm_20110317190408c000c010-001.JPG

这条新闻又提到剧情了,有点不一样,三角关系来着

说朴有天跟叔叔年纪的金承佑抢姐姐李多海

剧中朴有天饰演HOTEL的继承人,遇到了李多海并陷入了爱河。扮演HOTEL总经理的金承佑帮助了入社的李多海并感受到爱情。

李多海的角色是孤儿后被领养到日本,回到韩国后伪造学历。

another plot info from yesterday's news:

park yuchun and kim seung woo (who's at his uncle's age) fought for the love of lee da hae

park yuchun as a heir of the hotel business, met lee da hae and fell in love with her.

kim seung woo as the hotel general manager, helped lee da hae (who worked at the hotel) and felt love for her.

lee da hae as an orphan, adopted in japan, came back to korea & forged her academic credentials.

And that name "lovely" name was used b4 in some articles when some very first rumors came out, but not anymore, maybe I will edit it out unnie ^^~

it's ok, sweetheart~ just keep the title as is...

there's never too much info~^^

Guest antinh85

Doesn't this triangle similar to "lover in paris"? Except in here the main love interest of hers is young guy.. . Awwwwwwwww...i can't wait!!!Such a hot couple. Must be my good year. My two favorites onscreen together!

Guest imogene_af

I am actually hoping this is not entirely a romantic comedy. I need the "danger" involved in the real case. I actually would not mind a little makjang in this one.

It is an odd list for a cast, but I think it might just work.

Is the premise true? It's gonna be in the hotel world? That's too... common. Do it in the academic world! It will be much more exciting.

Looking forward to this one!

Archived