My yoochun obsession started with SKKS and now i'm a JYJ fanatic

I also really love KHJ KSW and like LDH's works

I hope we'll have a fun time picking apart the drama together

^_^

………….

About the other dramas

Lie to Me is the only one that worries me

Yoon eun hye and Kang ji Hwan are total heavy weights

but the plot for ripley is decidedly unconventional and hopefully it captures the public interest

i dunno if this teaser has been posted

This one is great

http://www.youtube.com/user/wjcstella#p/a/u/0/c9UXnMOBl5M

Guest hanabluefaith

110412 Stalking Chunnie ~ Filming Ripley

it's midnight in Korea now and Yuchun is still filming >.<

anhso-23224_tikxn.jpg

anhso-23944_274900023.jpg

Credit : as tagged 

Shared by PYC Soompi Threads

why do he have to look soooooo cute.......the suit look like what he always wear. I guess in this drama  Yoochun like to wear stripe shirt....or is it his character who always wear stripe.????? this might bring stripe shirt back being fashionable.... 

Guest Gabie.M2

110412 Stalking Yoochun - Filming RIPLEY

35577036.jpg

10714579.jpg

97275778.jpg

24652208.jpg

95121446.jpg

37713855.jpg

Credits: As tagged + PYC Soompi

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

What's with those puppie eyes and plump cheeks???

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest JPhylls

[PICS] 110412 RIPLEY SUPPORT 

FROM CAFE DE YUCHUN

For PD, writer, etc~ 

130260186211.jpg

13026018622conv.jpg

For Micky ^^~ 

130260186211conv.jpg

130260186215conv.jpg

13026018626conv.jpg

13026018627conv.jpg

13026018625conv.jpg

130260186212.jpg

13026018629.jpg

For the crew~ 

130260186213conv.jpg

1302601862ycconv.jpg

130260186210conv.jpg

130260186214conv.jpg

CRE: AS TAGGED

Shared by: PYC Soompi Threads 

Chunsas are awesome!!! Love how they have gifts for the PD, staffs, etc 122.gif

Guest ngthuhien149

[110412] Yoochun filming Ripley at night

Cr: As tagged

Lee Da Hae was there too.

I love how he bowed everyone and how close he is with all the staffs. The staffs love him so much...and how cute when the manager rubbed his back to keep him warm.

I love how a short vid can show how beautiful he is inside out

Guest JPhylls

I did post the fanaccount of Ripley support from Cafe de YC here. But for some unknown reasons, my post couldn't appear fully sweatingbullets.gif~ So if u want to read plz go to YC's thread~ Again I'm sorry tears.gif

HELLO

i've been lurking on soompi a long time

i rarely comment

My yoochun obsession started with SKKS and now i'm a JYJ fanatic

………….

About the other dramas

Lie to Me is the only one that worries me

Yoon eun hye and Kang ji Hwan are total heavy weights

but the plot for ripley is decidedly unconventional and hopefully it captures the public interest

Hello i_d_h_i,

Sorry for cutting your post. Another SKKS- Yoochun-JYJ fan here, in that order:). Like you said, the plot of this one is unconventional and might generate more interest bcoz of the real scandal it is based on.

Kind of unlucky for Ripley that 2 dramas with similar premise are coming together and that too with heavyweights. But the others are rom-coms, so hope a melodrama will carve its own niche among them.

Loved YEH in CP, but the plot of 'Lie to Me' seems quite the run-of-the mill kind. I am sure it will have many takers, but not as excited about it as 'Ripley'. It all boils down to execution .'Ripley' needs to put in extra effort for a cute, fluffy rom-com can get away with a weaker script.That way, it's good that they have started the shooting already(bcoz of Micky's schedule) though it will air much later. Let's wait and watch.

Have full faith in the leads. Da Hae floored me in 'My Girl' and Micky, though he has more to learn, is growing as an actor everyday. He was able to bring this unique charm and dignity to Lee Sun Joon in SKKS and if his Tio Commercial is anything to go by, he has versatility (or am I over-reading?:P).

Guest 3muses

and we have a name!

(NEWS) MBC announces “Ripley” to be the drama’s official name

15APR

20110415_dahae_yoochun.jpg

There’s been some confusion over the official name of the upcoming MBC drama, “Goodbye Miss Ripley“. To clear the air, MBC’s representatives have come forward and announced that the drama will simply be known as “Ripley“.

On April 15th, MBC stated, “During the production stages of the drama, reports used temporary titles such as ‘Miss Ripley’ and ‘Goodbye Miss Ripley’.  Due to the continued confusion that the changes in titles brought about, we felt it was necessary to decide on an official title.  With the agreement of the directors, we have decided on ‘Ripley.’”

“Ripley”, which means “Women alone create their own fate”, is centered around Shin Jung Ah’s infamous fabricated diploma scandal.  The main line-up currently boasts JYJ’s Yoochun, Kim Seung Woo, Lee Da Hae, and Kang Hye Jung.

The drama will begin airing next month!

Source: Sports Today via 

Nate

Credits: Allkpop

Shared by: JYJ3

Guest JPhylls

Since the official name is RIPLEY, I have changed the thread's name ^^~ Thank u Floralai unnie for reminding me, I almost forgot it haha~

Thank u everyone for ur love n support!!! (Chun's favorite line~ LOL) 

Hwaiting RIPLEY!!!

Guest noopie_1

Can't wait to see Ripley airing next month! I have faith in yoochun's Ripley!

Eventhough I like YEH and KJH too. But I will definitely support Ripley!

Yoochun so cute and lovable, I saw the clip during Yoochun's shooting at midnite. And He bowed a lot to everyone. He's so humble and respect all the people surround him.

Fighting Yoochun ^________^

Cant wait for the broadcast day to see this thread full of visitors spazzing over Ripley ^________^

Archived