★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung visited an old lady a patient

img31901292232318.jpg

C: 가오가안서가호가앞서

Omo such a sweet heart :wub:

EDIT

According to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com, Dae visited patients at the Asan Medical Center today :wub:

v Really? I thought it was a lady :sweatingbullets: Dae is so nice to visit her during his scary schedule :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

I have to say, I disagree.

I don't think being a VIP means fulfilling any sort preconceived list of terms or requirements. I say this only because I've been seeing a lot of "what it means to be a VIP" sort of talk going around... and the only requirement for being a VIP is to be a fan of Big Bang. Just like how people who came to love Big Bang in '07,'08,'09, even 2010 are not less of a VIP just because they haven't been with the boys since their debut... fans leaving the fandom (temporarily or otherwise) does not make them less of a VIP either. Because however long a fan is in a fandom--regardless of whether it was months or years-- they supported their group and gave them a lot of unselfish (hopefully) love. Just because that fan leaves--due to circumstances which may or may not have anything to do with the group itself--doesn't make the love they showed when they were in the fandom any less real, any less significant.

Because just how a person has the right and privilege to make the decision to become a fan and to support a group, they ought to have the same right and privilege to leave. I would hate to think that being a VIP and supporting Big Bang was akin to some kind of cult.

Ultimately, the only thing that matters is the relationship between the fan and the group. As long as the group acts in the way a fan likes, the fan can and will support the group. As long as the fan can support the group, the group will perform. That's the only standing obligation between them... and both parties have the right to leave at any time.

The boys understand this relationship well, and I think that's why they dont let things like fancafe numbers or fans leaving bother them. and like I said before, if the boys aren't bothered by it, then its nothing to me.

I have to say, I agree completely. This might seem different from my previous statements regarding what does and doesn't make one a -insert fanclub name here-, but allow me to elaborate.

I agree that this preconceived notion of what you do and don't do, of what you're allowed to think, and say, and do, and feel about the group in order to consider yourself, in this case, a V.I.P, is insane, and might I say, pretty much impossible. 'Hardcore' (and I hate using that term because it seems almost positive, when it shouldn't be) stans will say that you have to love every single member equally (which is funny because almost all have a bias), you must love every single song they do -- god forbid you just not care for a song they put out, you have to know every single little thing about each and every single one of the boys and their lives and know their schedules and ALL of this insane stuff, and it's just...well, insane!

This argument of "good fans" vs. "bad fans" is sickening. There should be no such thing as a bad fan, in all honesty. You either are, or you aren't, and just because someone elses level of fandom doesn't measure up to someone else, doesn't make them a BAD fan, it just makes them a different fan.

About the fanclub names, and what it takes in order to be able to refer to yourself as such, I mean, I mentioned it earlier and I definitely don't want to come off insane and elitist in regards to it, but really I do believe the only necessity is to NOT HATE all of the members, you know? You can't always LOVE every single member, you can't find every single member interesting all of the time, AND THAT'S OKAY contrary to what crazies might try to tell you. I have things to say about every group I stan that, according to some, would not allow me to refer to myself as V.I.P, or a Shawol, or a B2UTY. Big Bang DOES have songs I don't particularly care for, 3/5 of SHINee is physically unattractive to me, I feel like Kikwang gets too much "face time" in BEAST just because he was solo before hand -- APPARENTLY, these things make me less of a fan, or a "bad" fan.

I'm hoping that the likes of Soompi are more understanding when it comes to things like this, but considering how many negative rep points I got just for saying that Yong Junhyung is a good rapper, even when stating that GTOP are not only better at rapping, but better at everything else -- I guess I'm not that convinced, haha. So, for those that might be afraid to state their opinions, you can find solace in the fact that many of the members here ARE very open minded about things like this, and your opinion about the boys is relevant and important to discussion, even if it isn't always rainbows and sunshine and butterflies.

Gosh, I went on another pointless rant, I'm sorry ;~; lol.

that's not an old lady but i think a child

I was just searching on the internet and found my way here.

In order to fulfill the final wish of my daughter who is in her second year of middle school I throw down all my dignity and write this post.

Last December my daughter was diagnosed with Acute Basophilic Leukemia. She received chemotherapy for the first stage of her treatment, but there were no suitable bone marrow donors for my child so they couldn't perform the bone marrow transplant.

She has continually been receiving chemotherapy instead.

However in October she had a relapse and had to be admitted to hospital again and during chemotherapy her condition worsened so they had to give up on chemotherapy.

Now the only thing left to save her is a miracle however I wonder if there really will be a miracle with a disease so serious......

High amounts of antibiotics and anti microbial agents are being prescribed and transfused into her blood, but her life is as weak as a lamp in the wind.

It breaks my heart.

The amount of tears I have cried by myself couldn't be matched for the rest of my life.

As I write this now I'm blinded by my tears.

I can't explain in words how much it hurts to know that my one and only precious daughter can't live much longer.

It's pitiful that as a father the only thing I can do is write this post for my daughter......

There is only one reason I am writing this post here right now.

My daughter was always a fan of Big Bang's Dasesung, and in the recent event for Leukemia patients from the Make-A-Wish foundation she wanted to meet Daesung, but unfortunately she wasn't chosen. I leave this post in order to fulfill the final wish of my daughter.

My daughter Jung Eun is currently admitted to room 146 of Asan Hospital.

I know that the end of the year is a busy time, but if by any chance Daesung sees this post and fulfills my daughter's final wish I will owe a debt of gratitude.

My email address is -------@-------.---

Jung Eun's father wrote this on Daesung's DC Inside gallery just yesterday around midnight and it must have somehow made it's way to Daesung at light speed, because he was spotted at Asan Hospital today. - Flibbertigibbet@6theory.com

Guest peppermintsugar

Daesung is such a wonderful person. Not many people, especially celebrities, would go out of their way to do such a thing unless it was for publicity or something like that, but I don't think that's why he went at all :)

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung really has a heart of gold :wub: I think because he has already experienced the situation when he was close to death so he becomes even more sympathetic with ppl who are struggling. If you have visited Dae's thread, you will see how hectic his schedule is. But he still finds time to grant the wish of one unfortunate fan. I think after today, I have grown much more in love with Dae <333

ppl mentioned & RTed it to YG families on twitter. sean read it & visited the girl w/ Daesung :) such a heart warming story.

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Such wonderful people :)

C: gilbakk2010 // GELA @ 21bangs.com

ah..so that was what lot of kvips retweeted yesterday

Daesung is such a great & sweet person :]

can't wait to see the five of them together again

just 1 more month..just 1 more month

Guest oneheroo

^I think thats Jiyong and Gaho! :D

Can't wait for GTOP to beging the BANGING! Waiting patiently for Seungri's solo and of course, BIGBANG's comeback!

What a way to celebrate my birthday!

Guest juang_bb

i just really wanted to post here today because of DAESUNG!!!

when i read the story... :tears: that was too heartwarming. i pray for the little girl. the kVIPs at DCDS are nice enough too to help her father out and make sure that Daesung hears about it. DaeDae is such a beautiful person inside and out. I saw his schedule at his solo thread, he has a hectic sched everyday but he did make time to visit the girl. so sweet of him, really. :)

Guest beiusung

i can't even think of BIGBANG without Daesung

he such a sweet heart and i think he is the most popular in BIGBANG his fan are in Many generation

Dae has a Gold heart, and a charming side of BIGBANG

wow. seriously daesung continues to be amazing. This is such a heartwarming moment. I'm happy and proud and really moved by this, even if I'm not a part of it. I'll just leave it at that.

Daesung-ah, you are so good. :wub:

Guest GD_is_Luv

i don't disagree with you. but lol, i think i'm being selfish.

i'm the kind who thinks loyalty is the most important thing. i don't really mind if a vip join other fandoms or admire other groups, as long as they still support BB. i mean, it's their choice really. One man's meat is another man's poison. it doesn't even bother me if a vip states their admiration for another group. But i really hate it when they only claim that they are VIP when BB is popular and when BB is down, they just don't care and leave and talk richard simmons about them. i'm fine with VIPs stating their opinions, criticizing BB when need be and being open-minded about it because sometimes, i do criticize them. even i find those who bash and call one a bad VIP (just because they criticize BB) as annoying.

If there's a fandom that i really admire, it'd be the ELFs. they really act like everlasting friends. I wish VIPs can be like that. i agree with peppermintsugar, you're either a fan or you're not. 

Guest GD_is_Luv

Wow... Daesung.. i'm speechless for words. Even with the hectic schedule that you're in, you make the time to make a girl's dying wish comes true. i'm very proud of you. you'll always continue to amaze me. 

today has been interesting.

I woke up this morning, expecting to log onto soompi and join in on all the excitement over GTOP & their premiere, I stumbled onto the touching story of JungEun & Daesung.

By far the most touching thing I have ever seen in kpop.

It reminded me, that, for all the superficiality and the shallowness, for all the stupid fanwars and the pettiness, for all the psycho crazy destructiveness in kpop fandom... there is something more. There can be beautiful moments like this too. I doubt that JungEun's wish could have happened without Daesung's DC Inside, without fans on twitter, without the rally of those who unselfishly wanted a father's desire for his daughter's wish to come true.

There is goodness here too.

I don't know, I'm just really moved by this I suppose. I dont even care too much about GTOPs premiere (not saying I wont watch it) because I'm just really touched by this.

I truly wish for JungEun's health and recovery. Miracles do happen, and I'm hoping for a miracle.

Guest Michala01

Dae is an angel. The father's letter made me cry. tears.gif It's so sad when someone so young has to be lost this way. I can only hope she stays strong and keeps fighting. 

Archived