Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Da_song

Big Bang’s Daesung meets with Japanese fans at the set of ‘What’s Up’

20101220daesung1.jpg

On December 18th, Big Bang’s Daesung made his way to Chungkang College of Cultural Industries, where approximately 100 of his Japanese fans got to meet their favorite idol. On top of it all, they were filmed as extras for Daesung’s upcoming drama, “What’s Up“!

Afterwards, the idol expressed, “The Japanese fans who came all the way to my film set just to give their warm love and interest gave me in turn a lot of strength, and it will be a shoot I’ll never forgot. I will definitely repay their love through good acting.”

‘What’s Up’, which features other actors including Im Joo Hwan and Jang Hee Jin, is set to broadcast in the beginning half of 2011.

Source: Newsen via Nate

C:allkpop

Guest GD_is_Luv

it's impressive that they were on 4th place despite being on hiatus..

if they're active, i'm sure they'll be first or at least in the top 3.

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung, the #1 idol who resembles "Young-Gu"

mvste.jpg

Last Godfather, the latest mafia film, stars comedian Shim Hyung Rae as he portrays the iconic character of Young-Gu. Cine21 recently held a poll on their homepage asking readers which idol looked most like the legendary icon. Can you guess who ranked 1st place?

The idol whose bright and warm personality has won over the hearts of many viewers through his variety show appearances, it’s none other than BIGBANG's Daesung! The idol ranked first place in the vote for “Who Resembles Young-Gu the most?” with 39.9% of the total votes.

1. Daesung – 39.9%

2. 2AM‘s JoKwon – 32.7

3. Super Junior‘s Heechul – 10.3%

4. BEAST‘s Lee KiKwang – 9.8%

5. 2PM‘s Nichkhun – 7.3%

Daesung not only “resembles” Young-Gu, but he is also a big fan of the actor behind the character, Shim Hyung Rae! BIGBANG members have all declared their great enthusiasm for his works.

Meanwhile, Last Godfather will be premiering on the 29th and will have a special appearance by JYP‘s Wonder Girls.

Source: Lee EunJi @ asiae.co.kr

Translated by ch0sshi @ kpoplive.com

Written by wonderwonders @ kpoplive.com

Shared by Vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest andloveyelledno

Hey guys, whatever happened to the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival? I know TBS was going to air it in December but have we heard anything about this yet?

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang and SNSD to attend 52nd Japan Record Awards

As previously mentioned, popular idol groups Big Bang and SNSD will be attending the ‘52nd Japan Record Awards‘ show in Tokyo on December 30th.

Big Bang has been nominated for the highest award of the night, the “Japan Record Awards“. Regarding this, on December 21st, Big Bang’s entertainment company revealed, “Big Bang will be going for the ‘Japan Record Awards’ for the second year in a row,” to Money Today Star News.

The two Big Bang rappers, G-Dragon and TOP, are currently busy promoting their first duet album, but the duo will be even more busy towards the end of the year as they are scheduled to appear for ‘SBS Gayo Daejun‘ on the 29th, ‘Japan Record Awards’ on the 30th, and ‘MBC’s Music Festival‘ on the 31st.

A representative of the K-pop music industry also quoted, “Girls Generation will make an appearance for this year’s ‘Japan Record Awards’. The ‘2010 KBS Music Festival‘ also happens to be on the same night, but the chances are very high that Girls Generation will return to Korea after the ‘Japan Record Awards’ and make an appearance for ‘KBS’ Music Festival’.”

On another note, the ‘Japan Record Awards’ is one of the the biggest end of the year music awards show in Japan, and the awards ceremony will be shown live through TBS.

Source: Star News via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Big Bang and SNSD to attend 52nd Japan Record Awards

As previously mentioned, popular idol groups Big Bang and SNSD will be attending the ‘52nd Japan Record Awards‘ show in Tokyo on December 30th.

Big Bang has been nominated for the highest award of the night, the “Japan Record Awards“. Regarding this, on December 21st, Big Bang’s entertainment company revealed, “Big Bang will be going for the ‘Japan Record Awards’ for the second year in a row,” to Money Today Star News.

The two Big Bang rappers, G-Dragon and TOP, are currently busy promoting their first duet album, but the duo will be even more busy towards the end of the year as they are scheduled to appear for ‘SBS Gayo Daejun‘ on the 29th, ‘Japan Record Awards’ on the 30th, and ‘MBC’s Music Festival‘ on the 31st.

A representative of the K-pop music industry also quoted, “Girls Generation will make an appearance for this year’s ‘Japan Record Awards’. The ‘2010 KBS Music Festival‘ also happens to be on the same night, but the chances are very high that Girls Generation will return to Korea after the ‘Japan Record Awards’ and make an appearance for ‘KBS’ Music Festival’.”

On another note, the ‘Japan Record Awards’ is one of the the biggest end of the year music awards show in Japan, and the awards ceremony will be shown live through TBS.

Source: Star News via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

BB nominated for the highest award WOAH! i hope they win that award!

anyone who knows how to watch it live outside Japan?

Guest thnjiuy

Hey guys, whatever happened to the Seoul-Tokyo Music Festival? I know TBS was going to air it in December but have we heard anything about this yet?

【SEOUL TOKYO MUSIC FESTIVAL 2010】 will broadcast on12/23 at 21:00~23:00 on TBS

cre: dlitelover@twitter

Guest musicismylifey

Does anyone remember for what campaign/ad Big Bang took photos with the white teddy bear? [These are from waaaay back.] Also, is anyone planning on going to the Big Bang Show next year?

Guest stephtef

Does anyone remember for what campaign/ad Big Bang took photos with the white teddy bear? [These are from waaaay back.] Also, is anyone planning on going to the Big Bang Show next year?

it's for their concert photobook.

here's a link for the pics: http://bigbangkorean.wordpress.com/2007/12/31/big-bang-is-great-concert-photobookpacks/

I haven't posted here for a while..i've been lurking though hehe

I'm excited as everyone here is for BB's comeback!

Guest doublehh03

just to keep the thread going:

what do you guys think big bang's new sound will be like? i truly hope they will incorporate some of their own sound in there (lies, haru haru, more r&b...) basically a mix. hell, i wish they have more tell me goodbye style of songs in there.

Guest shinhdeplol

Child actress Kim You-jung is a fan of TOP

[The followings are excerpts from Kim You-jung's interview with 10asia]

10: What do you mostly talk about with your sister?

Kim You-jung: About Big Bang.

10: Which Big Bang member do you like the best?

Kim You-jung: I like all of them but... I like T.O.P. He and G-Dragon released an album recently. And Big Bang will make a comeback on February 1.

10: Have you met them in person as well?

Kim You-jung: I became close with Uhm Jung-hwa while filming movie "Haeundae" and she took me to a televised music program so I met them there. And I recently saw them again at the screening for "Sammy's Adventure: The Secret Passage" because Daesung did the voice over for it. I enjoyed the movie as well but I immediately recognized them from far away.

10: Did they look amazing from far away as well?

Kim You-jung: Yes, and T.O.P caught my eye even from far away because he dyed his hair yellow.

10: T.O.P has been acting as well.

Kim You-jung: Yes, I watched KBS TV series "IRIS"!

10: Wouldn't you like to get to work with him someday?

Kim You-jung: I'd like to, as siblings.

10: What's your standard for who is an 'oppa' [Korean term women use to refer to men a few years above them] and 'ajusshi' [Korean term women use to refer to men many years above them]?

Kim You-jung: I'll call them 'oppa' if they're not in their twenties and 'uncle' for those in and above their twenties.

10: Men in their 50s are uncles as well?

Kim You-jung: I'll call them 'ajusshi' from their forties and onwards. I used to call them 'uncle' if they weren't married and 'ajusshi' if they're married but almost everyone marries before they're in their forties now.

10: Well if guys in their twenties are uncles, T.O.P is in his twenties as well. (laugh)

Kim You-jung: It's okay because he looks young. And everyone calls singers 'oppa.'

10: Like someone who is pretty, smart, has a lot of money and wears expensive clothes?

Kim You-jung: Yes. But everyone says I look better as a beggar. I briefly wore rainbow-striped garments while working on "Dong Yi" because I was the child from a rich family but the make-up team said I look much prettier as a beggar. (laugh)

10: That probably means you're pretty without being made up. (laugh) But do you sometimes wish that you'd look prettier on TV or mind how you look on screen?

Kim You-jung: No when I'm acting but I do think it would be nice to look prettier and slimmer in photographs. And when I'm in front of the celebrity I like. (laugh)

10: Oh, when you met T.O.P? (laugh)

Kim You-jung: I got to take a photo with him and talk to him when Uhm Jung-hwa took me. But I tied my hair up because it was a mess and my clothes were weird because I had gone straight from a shoot. Of course, you know how people will still say you look pretty though, right? T.O.P said I'm pretty and cute, but I didn't believe him. (laugh) I don't think I looked pretty.

source : asiae

taken from: bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Archived