★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest nuritari

How I entered KPop...actually BIGBANG. I do watch a lot of kdrama, but was never a music person. I was bored and end up surfing the KPop channel and watch a lot of random MV. Then I came across "Baby, Goodnight". I don't like groups that sound like girls, so I wasn't expected much form the HOT guy sitting on the couch. Boy I was wrong. When he open his mouth I was shocked. So I fell in love with HOT dude with smoldering eyes and that deep voice. But since I don't know much I never bother trying to find who he is. Then I watched "Into the Fire", and saw bits of "IRIS", and though they were vaguely familiar. During this time I started to randomly listen to KPop, and realized that there was 1 particular voice I would stop and listen too or wait for when I know the song. I feel in love with a voice in "Cafe" and then I feel in love with the vocalist of "Baby Don't Cry". So I started surfing and that's how I found BIGBANG! I'm not a great fan if Rap, but TOP, that face and that voice I made an exception. But who caught me was Daesung. I just love his voice. It caught my attention in "Cafe" and stools heart in "Baby Don't Cry". It awesome that they turned out to be the same group with voices that took my attention, this is from someone who is not into music.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex neil

B - I - G - B - A - N - G
It was 4 years ago when i first heard and watched the music video of Lies.  It was my friend who was a Korean addict who introduce the song to me.  The song stuck in my mind for quite some time.  And despite the language difference, i felt the emotions of the song.  Nevermind the boys who were performing.  I wasn't really into male groups 'coz i prefer bands.  But then, their music made me curious.  Then i saw another link.  It was one of the members' rehearsal.  He was singing No Diggity.  I was literally hooked with his voice.  He's face was vague at that video.  Then Haru Haru came.  That's when I knew, I fell in love with their music.  As years passed by, I've watched how their music evolved along with their maturity as a group and as individuals.  And I am so proud with these boys. YG's vision was for this group to go worldwide.  And now, everything is falling into pieces.  I know, a lot of their fans right now have been initially attracted with their appearances before their music.  But, if you look more deeply you'll know that their good looks are just bonus features for their good music.  Each member completes the group like no one else can.
and now, I am proud to say...
I     A M    A    V I P !

• 2 months later...
Guest merrilala1

look at this!  this girl thinks she is TOPs girlfriend and she thinks she is the concert programer of YG. her name is Lucia Bianco and her facebook is: http://www.facebook.com/luciaeseunghyun twitter is: @lucy_bigbang
A-CzbTmCAAACZmx_zps9e701d46.png1215201543_zps1df58a9f.png4584154_zpsf8eb98c6.jpg
look at her pictures. and everyone belives her that the pictures are real...

• 6 months later...
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Biggest K-Pop News Of July - Which Stars Made The Headlines?

July was an incredibly busy month for K-Pop. Many of out favorite groups made impressive comebacks and a few new faces joined the scene.

It was also a month of some pretty major news stories. In case you missed out on the major headlines of the month, here is a recap of all you need to know.

The biggest, and maybe most disappointing scandal of the month involved celebrity soldiers enlisted in their mandatory military service.

The buzz as of now seems to be focused on the upcoming KCON 2013, set to take place in Los Angeles on August 24 and 25.

The convention is the largest of its kind and will feature a star-studded lineup for the final concert event including G-Dragon2AMEXO and others.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/1cxNQor

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"CNBLUE-Big Bang Daesung New Japan Single Rank in Top 5 on Oricon Charts

BAND CNBLUE AND BIG BANG MEMBER DAESUNG'S NEW JAPAN SINGLES HAS RANKED IN THE 'TOP 5' ON THE ORICON CHART.

89925-cnblue-big-bang-daesung-new-japan-CNBLUE-Big Bang Daesung New Japan Single Rank in Top 5 on Oricon Charts

Band CNBLUE and Big Bang member Daesung's new Japan singles has ranked in the 'Top 5' on the Oricon chart.

As of August 1, Oricon stated that CNBLUE's single, Lady, that was released on July 31, had ranked number 2 on the chart. "Lady" also gained much attention as it was a self-composed song by member Jung Yong Hwa.

Big Bang member Daesung released his new single, I Love You, and ranked at number 5 on the chart.

full article athttp://

bit.ly/16haufX

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Who's Hotter: Jay Park vs. Taeyang

WHO'S HOTTER: JAY PARK VS. TAEYANG

You knew this day would come. You knew that the day you had to pick between two super idol stars was bound to come knocking on your door and it's here and I want you to take a breath before you make one of the biggest decisions of your life: Taeyang or Jay Park? We could base this off of career highs and talent, but how about we take a page out of the shallow book of shallowness and see who is simply the hotter man/artist/man of our dreams? Let's play!

90263.jpg

full article at http://

bit.ly/13c3Fdn

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 33px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 34px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none;"K-Pop Mixtape: You Made A Good First Impression
Girls' Generation made their debut with "Into the New World" in 2007

This summer has been jam-packed with comebacks from all the biggest stars in K-Pop.

But can you remember back to when you first heard them?

So many of our favorite idol groups made a lasting first impression with their debut singles and here is a sampling of some of those songs.

Big Bang - "We Belong Together" (2006) First Single

full article athttp://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/36633/20130803/kpop-mixtape-you-made-a-good-first-impression.htm

• 1 month later...
Guest Amu Hinamori

Please everyone help us for BIGBANG come to give a concert in France. If you could share this link around you to collect many signatures would be AWESOME. We hope to collect many signatures in order to FINALLY see BIGBANG on stage in France. I know there’s no only the France who want BIGBANG, yes other countries also want BUT help us as much as possible to achieve our dream. Thank you to all those who are willing to sign it, talk about this on social networks and share this link. Thank You and I hope that this petition will not be a failure. 

The link for the petition: http://www.petitions24.net/bigbang_live_in_france

• 2 months later...
Guest OriginalCass

Taeyang MTV Iggy Bad Boy + Fantastic Baby Perf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGFKbEt3Qc4&list=PL1J38C4diMLBbu5O2bFZq8hRZFMwomis3&index=4

• 1 month later...

Archived