★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akmaooo

Aside from japan, what other countries did BB held their concerts?

and when was it?

THAILAND - BANGKOK for the GLOBAL WARNING TOUR 2008 (around june if im not mistaken) ;)

"Koe Wo Kikasete" featured on DJ Kaori's New JMIX Album [NEWS]

DJ KAORI released her J-POP Mix CD “DJ KAORI’S JMIX IV” yesterday, December 15th. (DJ KAORI is one of Japan's top DJs.)

This is the 4th in the popular series that sells over 200,000 copies every time. Furthermore, with this extensive song selection, you can enjoy J-POP’s latest hits. The track list is as follows:

“DJ KAORI’S JMIX IV” Tracklist

01. GENIE / SNSD

02. 5-FIVE- / Kuroki Meisa

03. YURAYURA / BENI

04. TAKARAMONO ~Kono Koe ga Nakunaru Made~ / NAOTO INTI RAYMI

05. Change Myself / ICONIQ

06. Koe wo Kikasete / BIGBANG

07. My measure / lecca

08. STEP UP! / COMA-CHI

09. Shine / JAY’ED

10. Mister / KARA

11. Good Times / RIP SLYME

12. ARUKU Around / Sakanaction

13. One in a million / Yamamini coopera Tomohisa

14. Butterfly City fear. RYO the SKYWALKER, Mummy-D & DOUBLE / Zeebra

15. I My Me Mine / 4Minute

16. JAM / Spontania

17. Hibiscus / MINMI

18. LET’S PARTY! / Aoyama Thelma

19. Baby I Love You / TEE

20. Donna ni Hanarete mo duet with AZU / KG

21. Futatsu no Kuchibiru / EXILE

22. Ameagari feat. Takemoto Kenichi / DOHZI-T

23. The Answer / Miura Daichi

24. Sunshine Girl / moumoon

25. Aisaretakute Aimini cooperai Dake / HanaH

26. So Special –Version AI- / AI+EXILE ATSUSHI

27. sad to say / JASMINE

28. Mirror Mirror feat. COMA-CHI / Sara Mary

Source: Natalie Japan

Translated by Kanki @ Soshified.com via omonatheydidnt

Posted by: vic @ Big Bang Updates

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Guest shinhdeplol

T.O.P「LG Optimus Mach」Wallpapers

machphonewallpaper01102.th.jpgimage4pp.th.jpgmachphonewallpaper01128.th.jpg

C: gilbakk // TeamBIGBANG

f00838384d0ab2d852a7f.gif

f00838384d0ab2cd64820.gif

f00838384d0ab2d30a146.gif

C: http://www.sol-mate.co.kr/ // 동산타

British socialite Peaches Geldof, "I want to meet G-Dragon"

gdragonnylonw.jpg

Peaches Geldof, one of UK's top fashion icons, recently had a shoot for Nylon Korea at the Hoxton Street Studios in London. In her interview, she showed interest towards G-Dragon saying that she wants to meet him when she visits South Korea.

Nylon Korea's photo shoot with Peaches Geldof will be featured on its January 2011 issue, out by end of December.

[Omitted info not related to BIGBANG]

Source: Nylon via JKN + Translated by vic @ bigbangupdates

Guest sakime-yong

Thanks for the updates guys.

I think we are all still HIGH HIGH for those BB teasers before their ultimate comeback.

anyway Can anyone here tell me what kind of variety show is that GD and Dae will attending?

Guest tomorrow13

TABI!!!!! :wub:

I can't help but fall in love with him more and more after every time I read his interview. :wub:

Q3. What is your type?

My type is the woman I love.

I really really love this answer.

He's so sweet. He loves her not because she's his type but because he loves her, so everything about her will become his type. <33333

Tabi ah, what more can I ask from you???

Just thinking about his future girl makes me so jealous.

Hope he'll keep his words that he will get married when he's 40 so that I can fangirl over him until then. :lol:

Edit:

[NEWS] Big Bang to hold a fan meeting in Seoul this January

Lotte Duty Free Shop will be holding another BIGBANG fan meeting this coming January 22 in Seoul. The 2010 BIGBANG Lotte Premiere Talk Show was just held last August and Lotte has partnered up with YG once again to give fans an opportunity to meet and interact with BIGBANG.

The program line-up for the 2011 BIGBANG Lotte Premiere Talk Show is as follows:

① Screening of unseen BIGBANG Lotte DFS Advertisement Making Film

② Gift for fans: Lotte DFS Advertisement Making Film DVD

③ Gift for fans: Talking and games with BIGBANG (Only with 5 lucky fans)

④ Performances of at least 5 songs

⑤ Handshake with BIGBANG

⑥ Raffle for 10,000 yen worth of Lotte DFS gift certificate

Like the last fan meeting, the plan packages for the fan meeting are only available for those in Japan. The packages already include round-trip fare (Japan-South K0rea) and accommodation. There are 2 types of plan packages:

Plan A (3 days, 2 nights) : January 21 - 23

Plan B (4 days, 3 nights) : January 21 -24

*The fan meeting will be held on the 2nd day, January 22.

*Confirmation will only be until January 14, 7PM.

Translations by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Q10. What part of women do you like?

The ankle and the top part of the foot when they are wearing very high heels. I can’t help but look at it.

Mr. T.O.P, Do I smell a foot fetish coming along? :P

His answers are very mature, not that he isn't but because we all know he's Bingu too! I have the feeling he's wondered about these questions even before all these interviews, just goes to show you that he's passionate and serious.

C: gilbakk2010 @ YT

HOTTTT :wub:

why dang, he looks so cool/hot in this version! they definitely have a good model for this.

& I love the An Ann interview. Even when his answers are so short and cryptic it speaks a lot about him. God, if he ever fell in love he would be totally devoted to her, lucky girl :)

I been watching a lot of BB live performance, and it made me really miss their presence on stage as a whole.

posted?

several fan accounts trans regarding GD Daesung appearing on Running Man issues:

G-Dragon and Daesung rumored to be appeared on 26th December Running Man episode. The rumor also said that they've done the shooting on the 13th. But there's no official confirmation about this. It's still unsure.

Taken from: http://bestjd.bestiz.net

and someone commented in Bestiz like this:

pooh - I'm not sure about Jiyong's schedule in Monday, but looking at Daesung's schedule that has been published just now, it seems like he doesn't have time to do Running Man shooting?

On Monday, 4Am he's scheduled to go to Isan Hospital, then from 6 to 8, 9Am he have to practice at CheongGang Uni, and after that he stayed with the actors until night and have dinner with them. I don't think it's possible for him to go to Pyeongchang to do a shooting in that meantime.

In addition:

I'm looking for Bigbang's Running Man witness!

I'm the first person who write about GD and Daesung appearing on Running Man. Hehe

Not long before, my school friend said that her friend's brother gone to a ski resort and saw the filming of Running Man! At first I was thinking "Ah, is that so" but now after I think about it, looks like it's the shoot for the episode that will be aired on 26th. Just now I've texted my friend, asking things

My friend said that besides Youngbae he/she saw all of them

Anyway it seems pretty fixed that GD and Daesung will make their appearance!

+)I'm not really sure either what's the meaning of 'besides Youngbae all of them is there'

++)I'm still texting with my friend, if I got any other information I'll post it!

+++)Because my friend's friend is also a VIP, she keeps asking her brother about this. But her bro said he doesn't know which Bigbang member that doing the filming ㅠ.ㅠ

Source: 꽃다운지디 @bestiz

It's a blog post from (I suppose) a witness of the Running Man filming. But don't be happy first, remember, there's still no further confirmation -___-

But about Running Man done their filming in the mentioned Ski Resort, i guess it's true.

"In the middle of Running Man filming"

Credit: Bbangsik@twitter.com

hope this helps.

Translation credit: JungHyori@BBVIP.net

and thanks Smile for the tips ;D

BIGBANG 2011 Lotte Duty Free Shop Fanmeeting in Seoul AD

Credit: TeamBIGBANG

Archived