★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Dae why are you hiding under that tape????? grrr. GDYB so freaking cute but it looks soooo cold they better not get sick or have injury !! I'm always worried about them:wub:

WHAT? DID I MISS IT??? LOL

I stalked Jiyong in every walk of his life, esp in HB era but how can i miss this? hehe, blame for my excitement with his winning :P uhm, yeah, i like BB the way they are, coz as far as i know, they are too d*mn good to be respected :) not the some others out there :blink:

About the next album, just one thing for sure, BB will never let me down ^^

You can judge for yourself I can spot a few who didn't bow. GD of course was so sweet :wub:

Guest karendm

Does anyone know where I can find the thread to the Big Bang 2011 Calendar? I can't seem to find the link anymore :(

Someone please help!

Thanks.

Guest shinhdeplol

Codeboram tweeted smt about Seungri :wub:

287ded10e987cccd94f72ce.jpg

벌써 막내 생일이 다가오네 2010년두 끝나가는구나 ㅠㅠ 생일빵 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ http://moby.to/zqcub1

Also, please check out the YG concert thread for some amazing close-up shots of TOP :wub: :wub:

Preview:

54555244201012101011582812781965511007.jpg

^ THIS AMAZING <3333

Guest peppermintsugar

Lol Dae why are you hiding under that tape????? grrr. GDYB so freaking cute but it looks soooo cold they better not get sick or have injury !! I'm always worried about them:wub:

You can judge for yourself I can spot a few who didn't bow. GD of course was so sweet :wub:

Wow, you weren't kidding. He literally bowed to EVERYONE and few people bowed back. Surprising, and a little unnerving. Well, he deserved that win so haters to the left!

Guest toozdae08

Does anyone know where I can find the thread to the Big Bang 2011 Calendar? I can't seem to find the link anymore :(

Someone please help!

Thanks.

it's been merged with the official thread. not exactly sure which page it is.

Guest tomorrow13

More adorable vids of Tabi.

Lol Tabi's face when he went to show Psy his pic. He totally looks like a kid. :wub:

ToDae moment

Lollipop

Tabi and CL at 00:03 were so cute.

Cre: choiseunghyun.com, VIPloveTOPCSH @YT

Guest juang_bb

[NEWS] BIGBANG and Kara certified Gold

The boys of Big Bang recently achieved their first Gold status in Japan. Big Bang released their second studio Japanese album, “Big Bang” back on August 19, 2009 and over a year later the RIAJ (Recording Industry Association Of Japan) has certified this album to be “Gold” for shipping over 100,000 units.

In addition, KARA’s “Girl’s Talk” was also certified “Gold” by the RIAJ. This is nothing new for the popular girl group as they’ve achieved “Gold” with their first Japanese single, ‘Mister’ along with their first Japanese compilation album, “Best 2007-2010.” Some have estimated that KARA’s second Japanese single ‘Jumping’ sold over 100,000 units as well but the RIAJ hasn’t certified this single with “Gold” at this moment.

Congratulations to both groups for their success in Japan.

c: allkpop

-------------

I am very happy to hear about this. it may have taken them a year to get their first GOLD record, but they made it. finally, 100k sales in Japan. it's nice to know that their 1st album was still selling well despite being out for more than a year. like i said, i prefer them starting from the bottom and moving their way up... at their own pace. just like how they did it in Korea. this is GOOD NEWS! i am very proud and happy. :D

YG AUDITION CF

Credit: TeamBIGBANG0818

u can spot the boys in it! ^^ it's filmed during e YG Fam concert^^ i actually kinda like the beats of the tune playing in the background :D

Guest juang_bb

i just want to remind everyone...

we're trending #BabyRiDay later at 12am KST DEC. 12 for maknae Seungri's 20th/21st Birthday!!!

i hope VIPs will show maknae a lot of love. :wub:

Archived