• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest benwook

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEUNGRI

Have a very happy and Succeed in everything.Healthiness

I will wait for the January 3, 2011. SEUNGRI SOLO DIGITAL SINGLE

SEUNGRI FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest sakime-yong

I do really miss EFFING BIGBANG.I don't know if all of you guys have already seen this.I just want to fed my carviness for BB.

So there you go;

1.Big Bang interview (eng)

> being so dorky yet adorbs! love them! even the MC is such a fanboy for being hyper LOL

2. Bigbang KBS Entertainment Behind NII Photoshoot eng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMls_vZACr4&feature=related

>LOL at top but what cracked me the most is the sudden joking of yb for seungri worrying about his popularity

3.Athletic kwon Leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXUSxalkLg8&feature=related

>gd really suits in game shows

4.better not to end this without GRI! its for SEUNGRI's b-day

GD phonecall eng-

>I GOT YOU BOY! sweet gri!

another one is

BB jp special GD eng

>kwon leadah worry and cares so much for baby ri!

AND THE FINALE......

BB fashion show

>even in their most simple outfit they are fashionista indeed!

BB mistakes live on stage

>so funny even in their single mistakes

This made me miss them more the last...

BIG BANG LAUGHING

Hope you enjoy :tears:

Guest sakime-yong

This is so frustrating. Why there are a few posts? its maknae B-Day :( and GTOP,RI and BB will slowly comeback too. are the others tired of waiting? I hope its not :tears:

ANYWAY HAPPY B-DAY TO OUR BABY SEUNGRI!

have a great day with your hyungs and with yg family.

\for those who rarely visits or did not go to VIP LOUNGE THREAD care to spazz with me about are boys? you can check in that thread my posts about bb interview/bloopers etc blush.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

sjcz.jpg

source : yhmlov @ twitter via gilbakk75.ameblo.jp

This photo was uploaded to twitter 10 hours ago. This seems to be the wedding of a YG staff by

the name of Jaehun and Seungri was there to sing at the wedding ceremony. Today is Seungri's birthday and he became a wedding singer, so nice of him.

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest GD_is_Luv

wahhh.. maknae is sooo grown up already. i miss him so much. he's been laying low now. must be preparing for his awesome solo. love you VI, you're the best!! hepi belated bday to you!!

Guest GD_is_Luv

yes, i don't care about the VIPs who left. a VIP should forever remain a VIP. i think in one interview, the interviewer asked BB about the issue of their so-called VIPs having a change of heart (with all the new boybands coming up)  and i remember TOP said, "if you want to go to someone else, go. We really can't stop you," but in the end it was maknae who cutely shouted, "Please LOVE me,"... so yeah, i think BB has already known about the possibility of this and i think they're trusting their loyal VIPs. so i dun care about those who left, VIPs must stay together and support the boys no matter what. but one thing's for sure. I MISS BIG BANG!!

I have to say, I disagree.

I don't think being a VIP means fulfilling any sort preconceived list of terms or requirements. I say this only because I've been seeing a lot of "what it means to be a VIP" sort of talk going around... and the only requirement for being a VIP is to be a fan of Big Bang. Just like how people who came to love Big Bang in '07,'08,'09, even 2010 are not less of a VIP just because they haven't been with the boys since their debut... fans leaving the fandom (temporarily or otherwise) does not make them less of a VIP either. Because however long a fan is in a fandom--regardless of whether it was months or years-- they supported their group and gave them a lot of unselfish (hopefully) love. Just because that fan leaves--due to circumstances which may or may not have anything to do with the group itself--doesn't make the love they showed when they were in the fandom any less real, any less significant.

Because just how a person has the right and privilege to make the decision to become a fan and to support a group, they ought to have the same right and privilege to leave. I would hate to think that being a VIP and supporting Big Bang was akin to some kind of cult.

Ultimately, the only thing that matters is the relationship between the fan and the group. As long as the group acts in the way a fan likes, the fan can and will support the group. As long as the fan can support the group, the group will perform. That's the only standing obligation between them... and both parties have the right to leave at any time.

The boys understand this relationship well, and I think that's why they dont let things like fancafe numbers or fans leaving bother them. and like I said before, if the boys aren't bothered by it, then its nothing to me.

First post here and I want to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our favorite maknae, PANDA SEUNGRI <33333

I hope his birthday was amazing and that YG Family and VIPs gave him a lot of GIFTS and LOVE.

I can't wait for his solo single and GDTOP&BB come back. They're really an awesome goup who produce the best music ^_^

Guest toozdae08

^

You are amazing. Always saying what I want to say but wording it better.

I agree 100 percent. People have the right to leave, the right to stay, the right to be a fan and to not. And sometime it has nothing at all to do with Big Bang personally, they've changed their music a lot over the years and maybe that doesn't appeal to some past VIPs and maybe it appeals to new ones. People have to right to change their minds and make their own decisions without being regarded as a "bad fan".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SEUNGHYUN!!!

To our lovable maknae and handsome strong baby, always be strong and healthy! I'm excited to see you again on-stage! I can't wait for everything that you have prepared for us.

We'll always be waiting for you and supporting you 101%! I hope you had fun on your birthday!

Seungri Fighting!!!

-----

Congratulations also for BB's Gold Certification in Japan! Big Bang Fighting!

Happy Birthday to Lee Seung Hyun <3

may God bless you!

crack crack crack!

I still can't believe that the comeback

is actually going to happen soon..lol

Feb next year is gonna be the best month

And I hope I will be lucky enough to get Big Show 2011 concert tickets

Archived