★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Banana Peel

TOP's interview on relationship is so, so, ahhhhh :wub: why is he so perfect? really, WHY? hahahahah gosh I'm in love with him so much more each day, I think I'm going nuts. somebody help!! hahahaha.

and this is TOTALLY late but I FINALLY watched top's movie into the gunfire today :D hahahaahha, I have never cried so much while watching a movie. seriously, when top was dying, I was crying out loud and cursing the shooter HAHAHAH. And his acting was so impressive, I felt like I was just watching an actor, not t.o.p. It was just worth spending 2 hrs watching. ILY TOP!

@_______@ there goes another post all about t.o.p....

so I'll add this: I CANT WAIT TILL GD AND DAESUNG APPEAR ON RUNNING MAN! I'm finally going to watch that show now, hahaahha! I REALLY hope gtop goes on strong heart. <3

[mod note: edited for spoilers]

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not GD... then TOP? as part of their promotions for the album? But i doubt it--and I'd much prefer a reunion for the dumb and dumber brothers, and the small-eyed brothers! FO <3.

Whatever it is, I hope big bang does go on the show like Se7en did. There were rumours that running man was filmed in the YG building as well--i read it on the running man thread.

Guest xDeJaVu

I love Big Bang and every single member of big bang as they are very good both individually and as a group to me they are the best male group in the whole of the world

Been shared?

Naver released a music report for April 2010-November 2010. Big Bang is #10 most searched artist overall despite their hiatus. And #4 for male groups. Tell me Goodbye was tagged with Big Bang so I'm guessing this was the song that represented for them in 2010.

70950700.jpg

95861417.jpg

Source:http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=1565&page=1

This really bodes well for comeback. They haven't been very active for the past months except for YB. And we know we had a couple of months with virtually no news. They were only surpassed by groups that had multiple comebacks and promotion cycles in Korea. I hope they bump up the list soon. I'm happy that the Korean public still considers them very relevant.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ KC, can i say AWESOME?!? ;)

BIGBANG BOYS... FOREVER RELEVANT!!! Thank you very much. lol :D:lol:

amazing how they're like the ONLY 'inactive' artist in the TOP 10 OVERALL, and even surpassing other active artists this year. and even making it 4th among the boy groups. everybody else before them have been super active all year and had like big issues too.

here's a trans of the list, just in case someone's asking.

TOP 10 OVERALL: 1) SNSD 2) T-ARA 3) MISS A 4) SHINEE 5) BEAST 6) 2PM 7) IU 8) JAEBOM 9) LEE SEUNGGI 10) BIGBANG

TOP 10 BOYGROUPS: 1) SHINEE 2) BEAST 3) 2PM 4) BIGBANG 5) CNBLUE 6) DBSK 7) *something* IDOL 8) SUPER JUNIOR 9) MBLAQ 10) FT ISLAND

Guest stardaisy212

i remember someone mentioning that they think the song Seungri is releasing on 1/3 might the track Big Tone is helping him out so I asked Big Tone and he replied saying that it is the track he is working with.:D

bigtonetweet3.jpg

*sorry i got to blur out my name. dont want any stalkers lol. and dont mind the korean, i was just using twtkr cuz twitter is acting up

gaho is back with GD. he was brought to puppy school and had a minor eye operation. go to ygbabies.wordpress.com for gaho,boss, charlie, harang etc updates!!! :D

Daesung @ Se7en's Yeolbong Restaurant

빅뱅 대성씨가 열봉을찾아주셨네요. 마침 범벅도드셔보시고 극찬을 해주셨습니다^^

In English: “BigBang Daesung visited YEOLBONG. he gave high praises of our food^^”

Credit: YEOLBONG@twitter

Translated by: huisuyoon@twitter

Gaho and Its Wife!

After a long absence, recent photos of Gaho suddenly surfaced. G-Dragon's pet is still at the Hanam Dog Training Center since GD is busy with his unit group activities with TOP as well as the album preparation for Big Bang's comeback. However, Gaho is not lonely at all because it has got himself a wife! XD

Source: Hanam Dog Training Center

Credit: victoryism @ VIPZ

Taken from: bigbanghaven

Guest juang_bb

^^^ well, they've been on HIATUS for 2 years now so i was actually pleasantly surprised they still made it TOP 10 overall. it's actually better than i expected, to be honest. some active artists this year didn't even make it to top 10 overall but they did and that says a lot for me. and like i said... they're the only 'INACTIVE' ones there, it says a lot about their popularity still and relevance to the general public. if it was another group on hiatus as long as them, i doubt they'd make the list.

Archived