• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

YG Staff tweets related to Seungri's Birthday

gfscr.jpg

From Kim Boram (Taeyang's manager):

벌써 막내 생일이 다가오네 2010년두 끝나가는구나 ㅠㅠ 생일빵 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translation: The maknae's (youngest) birthday is coming soon. 2010 is almost over now ㅠㅠ His birthday prank is going to be... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (kkkk)

In the photo above: Thank you so much! We all wish you a happy birthday, Seungri!!

From Jo Sung Min (YG Dancer):

승리팬들 맛있게 잘먹었어요 마침 승리 연습중이였는데 땡큐 근대 입에비해 양이 좀 적네ㅎㅎㅎ 담엔 쫌더 푸짐하게 ^^그리고 잘먹어쓰니까 승리 생일빵은 생략^^

Translation: It was so delicious, thanks to Seungri's fans. Actually at the moment, we were practicing w/ Seungri. The food was a little short, compared to the number we had but.... u should send us more another time ㅎㅎㅎ (Hehehe) Also, I'll skip his birthday prank for this surprise.^^

Sources: twitter.com/codeboram + twitter.com/jsmining

Translated by HuiSuYoon @ 21bangs.com

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

LASJFLKJSFLKSDF. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEUNG RI! ANOTHER YEAR OLDER, ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESS.

I'm so proud of how much Seung Ri has grown and developed. He is a unique and talented person in his own right and no longer just the "maknae" (though he never really was that). I love how he is confidence and I'm sure that as he ages even more, he will find that he has the potential to succeed in absolutely everything and anything.

I can't wait to hear his self-composed songs, watch him in movies and dramas, dancing away a storm... GAHHH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Guest juang_bb

HAPPY 20TH/21ST BIRTHDAY LEE SEUNGHYUN

a.k.a.

SEUNGRI, OUR STRONG BABY!!!

35mmd1e.gif

maknae may have grown so much but he will always be our cute and adorable strong baby!!!

9qelfn.gif

i hope the hyungs will always give you a lot of love and attention.

i was listening to strong baby yesterday, and i got really excited for his SOLO. im really curious what style he'll pull next. i can't wait. all i know is that it will be great!!!

SEUNGRI, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

Guest MidnightByul

It's true.

This is KPOP. Land of "never understanding anything".

Fans..well fickle ones come and go so fast that sometimes I find it funny and sometimes slightly ridiculous.

I won't say they don't ponder on it from time to time, but I do think they don't really care about that. I know it's beyond frustrating to wait so long, but for those who do. And, stick out to the peaks of it all, are the ones that matter I guess?

I don't know. Fan cafe numbers change all the time, so I wouldn't worry as much.

And, I have a feeling that once the boys make their official comeback some of the fans that left, will be running right back. HAHA. XP jkjk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR PRECIOUS PANDA!!! :wub:

seungri-08.jpg?et=0dVLxlZQ%2Bb%2CQNUD7ybc%2Bfg&nmid=116660753

I can't imagine Big Bang without you. Your like a constant energy that keeps BB flourishing with freshness. Also you've had your own huge impact on making BB successful and I can't wait to hear more of your own work in the future! You will definitely be the boss of your own empire in the future because your a hard worker and have the right attitude about life. ILU :wub: Don't ever change

Guest Michala01

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR STRONG BABY!

52notv.jpg 

You're the one to always  light up the room with your smile and your 

quick humour. You're hard working, determined and loyal to those 

around you. I have seen you grow as an artist and a person over

the years and I know that you've got much more in store for us in the future. 

Thank you for always being yourself even though you're sometimes

misunderstood, I wouldn't have you any other way. 

Happy Birthday Seungri, I hope the hyungs spoil you on your birthday

and you get everything you wished for. VIPs are thinking of you today 

wub.gif

Stay fabulous 

1z3xt8zjpg.gif

Happy, Happy Birthday to our favorite maknae,

Lee Seunghyun <3

92366420.png

You're always going to be SIGNIFICANT in VIPs' eyes. Don't forget that.

Stay confident and strong-willed as you are! And I hope that you

will always obey your hyungs no matter how they tease you sometimes XD

Oh and please smile/laugh some more. I love hearing you laugh.

And I'm so attracted with your smile~ Kkk~ WE LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

I can't wait for your album! It's going to be a sure hit! I'm glad

you get to show a diff side of you as a composer <3 FIGHTING, PANDA!

We will support you all the way, bb. ONE OF OUR UNDYING STARS *.*

Guest oh`retro

seungri.png

Hey stunner, happy birthday.

Hate admitting this, but I haven't been keeping up with our maknae.

That's all going to change when Big Bang has their comeback.

I was actually watching old BB videos the other day.

And it reminded me how much I love this guy & how much I miss him.

Anyways, I'm super proud of everything you've accomplished.

Keep being the confident, hardworking and talented person that you're.

Never let the haters get to you; the more they hate, the more I love you.

I, along with tons of other VIPs will be supporting you every step of the way.

I'm anxiously waiting for your solo!

Love always. <3

Guest yongying59

anyone of the millions here in soompi know the two songs from love letter bali special that yoo in young and kjm danced too? if u do pls msg me asap.

Can't believe I didn't do this yet...

Happy Birthday to the most confident of the confident, Lee Seung Hyun.

I've come to love you so much more than I thought possible in the last few months. I appreciate you, your talents, and your contributions not only to Big Bang, but to kpop and korean media as well. Keep on being the same strong baby that you are, the same unabashed noona-killer, and the same fan-service king we all know and love.

con·fi·dence: noun \ˈkän-fə-dən(t)s, -ˌden(t)s\ .

1) a feeling or consciousness of one's powers or of reliance on one's circumstances

2) the quality or state of being certain

See also: LEE SEUNG HYUN.

CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STRONG BABY Lee Seunghyun!

Maknae. Strong Baby. Prince of Gwangju. Little Seunghyun. V.I. Victory. Fanservice King

The youngest but the most confident Big Bang member. A lot of people misunderstand you and judge based on what little they have seen in broadcast. Some even question your role in Big Bang. But I have always, always saluted your grit and determination as well as your talent. If anyone's a testament of what hard work and believing in yourself can lead to success, it will always be you. Love him or hate him, one thing you can't say about this boy is that he doesn't give his 100% in everything he does.

Seungri, you have grown so much over the years. Your vocals, language skills have improved so much. You have also shown so much care for your hyungs and despite the constant ribbing you get from them, you've maintained so much affection.

I believe YG saw that potential in you when he decided to put you in his stable of artists. Continue honing your craft. You may not have the same attention right now as opposed to your hyungs but I know you will get there. I believe in your talent because I know BB has no weak links no matter what some people might imply. You have the same passion and love for what you do as everyone else in this group. Just continue to strive for your dreams. You are an inspiration to a lot of people. I'm glad you're in Big Bang.

Happy birthday!

Guest missARROGANT

Posted?

ec8ab9eba6ac2.jpg

cr:최승현

edit:

Must be his bday celebration ^^

Happy Birthday “Strong Baby:wub:

btw I am so excited disappointed that I can’t watch the GTOP performance live!

It is just one hour before my exam TT_TT

V @intelligirl thanks^^ never seen before :P

Guest intelligirl

@ missARROGANT: those pics are old.. like 2 years

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SEUNGRI

I love you forever and I can't wait until January 3rd. I am counting down the days already :wub:

indexav.jpg

Archived