Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.O.P’s Tear Drops In「anan」HQ Scan

Updated! T.O.P on the cover of AnAn Magazine Japan [PHOTO/NEWS]

Updated with why T.O.P is on the cover~

Sharing an interesting story from my friend related to why T.O.P is on the cover of AnAn's latest issue:

When my friend went to Korea for the YG Concert, she happened to meet AnAan's editor. That editor talked about collecting data for this magazine's latest issue.

Initially, the front cover for this issue wasn't supposed to be T.O.P. Someone else was scheduled to be on it instead. However, that person said that he would not be able to do it and so they hurriedly changed it to have T.O.P on the cover instead.

A colleague of the editor asked for a favor and the photoshoot was held in Seoul. It was probably around 1 week before the YG concert. The contents of the interview are basically about "Into the Fire".

T.O.P had a cold and so with a weak voice and runny nose, he replied to the questions the interviewer asked while diligently using tissue to wipe his nose.

After the interview, the reporter suddenly asked, "Can you cry for us?" T.O.P accepted readily saying, "Yes, I will try."

With his own effort, he cried with the spirit of an actor. The cover is T.O.P himself with his tears.

(I'll buy the magazine tomorrow and post scans. Please wait for them^^)

Source: My friend, Kirara

Translated by Christabel @ bigbangupdates

Posted by: Tisya @ Big Bang Updates

Taken from: Big Bang Updates

Guest shinhdeplol

img340.jpg

img350.jpg

C: me2day.net/minkwan85 // 교교 @ dcds // DliteLover @ twitter

l0gxml7zoriginal.jpg

Dara: 의자에 쪼르륵앉으신 이 분들은 누굴까요?!^^ 비루한 카메라.. 한명을 못 찍었네…ㅠㅠ

Dara: Who are these guys sitting on the chairs?!^^ pitiful camera.. there was one person I couldn’t get..ㅠㅠ

(Source: dara’s me2day | Translated: alee @ ibigbang)

LOL let me guess ^^ TAEYANG - TOP - SEUNGRI - JIYONG????

Guest shinhdeplol

More of Seungri as a wedding singer :wub:

ece4cf981e11d8f8c8eaf42.jpg

0dc7843de2234a7071cf6c2.jpg

41e51edeb63d13a277c6382.jpg

15185c854a38fc7366096e3.jpg

76672ba135c0b2e0caefd03.jpg

3cc97d1be34f59f94bedbc3.jpg

3cc97d1be34f59f94bedbc3.jpg

131a80c801757152bf09e63.jpg

a8517b096dff3f73b0351d2.jpg

Baby cut his hair :w00t: Cant wait to see clearer photos of his new hairdo, but judging from those shots, he looks much younger than brighter :wub:

C: 倾国倾城李胜妮 @ baidu

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's paper model :D

seungribdaystrongbaby.jpg

"Credit to BBpapermodel & Bigbang Hong Kong Fan Club."

TOP's LG「Optimus MACH」poster

207973140.jpg

source : LG Cyon

Taken from bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest Ena_Dae

lol. chill GD_is_Luv. it doesn't matter about the vips who left or how many who stay, as long as big bang stay together. so we just sit back, relax and enjoy the show for the meantime. :-)yes yes yes. i'm so VERY touched by my Dae. Yes, Dae is mine. haha. After reading the father's thank you letter to Dae, i just tear up. i hope jung eun can hang on so that dae could keep his promise for her for the vip seats in big bang's concert. i hope big bang will continue to show this kind of pure-hearted acts. it's truly inspiring.and i just love GTOP's world premiere. this just makes me anxious for their comeback more and more.

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

I guess seungri cut his hair for his solo single concept photos and the rest.. he looks great.. :) :).. the boys growing up well.. :lol: n hes singing like hes performing in a concert.. haha.. so cute!!!!..:P

Guest littlevoice

credit: Kate_Grape    @ twitter

Daesung and Jiyong will be the guest for running man?!?!?

I'm excited to watch dumb and dumber's reunion and see Jiyong in the chasing him

got this from the rm thread: Ep.23 @  Alpensia Resort, Pyeongchang-gun : December 26,2010 

I guess, this is also the same time when they had yg family vacation... since the location is a ski resort,

Guest juang_bb

i posted this at DAE's solo thread but i know A LOT of people have been touched by this story and not everyone visits DAE's thread, so i am reposting it here just because i believe this deserves to be seen by as many people as possible.

----

JUNG EUN'S PERSONAL THANK YOU LETTER

I don't know what to say

I'm 15 year old Jung Eun

A lot of people helped out after seeing the post my dad wrote

And as a result I was able to meet Daesung

Sean Ahjusshi? hehe I don't really know what to call him so I think I'll stick with ahjusshi

Sean Ahjusshi and Daesung Oppa and someone that looked like a manager came to see me

They talked with me and prayed for me and I was able to have the best day I've had in a long time.

I received Big Bang bromides and a 2010 Big Show Live Concert album as well

And seeing a singer who I liked so much with my own eyes made my heart flutter

My heart was beating fast and I can't really explain the feeling in words.

They told me that the reason Sean ahjusshi and Daesung oppa were able to come and see me

was because fans saw the post my father wrote and spread it around the internet.

A long time ago there was a kid at hospital that would chat with an ahjusshi in his 40s on the internet.

That ahjusshi knew that the kid was sick and asked if there was anything they wanted to eat and that he'd order it for them

So that kid said they wanted pizza and the man ordered several pizzas

And I have memories of the pizzas being shared around a hospital room of 6.

Back then I didn't understand how a stranger could do something like that for someone whose face they've never even seen.

But now that I've experienced it my heart tingles and I'm sort of stunned.

At around 2am people started sending me texts and they keep coming still

I had a fever then so I was awake for a while and managed to reply to some of them but then I fell asleep

and I was unable to reply to all the other texts that arrived later.

When I woke up in the morning so many texts had arrived

that I couldn't dare reply to all of them.

However I'm still reading all the messages that arrive.

From the person who sent me a text from 1004, and the person who sent me a text from the lucky number 777 [hard to translate what this is trying to say, btw 1004 in Korean sounds the same as angel]

From the person who called me by my real name and the person who had the same name as me.

To the person who said they have a child my age and that they'd buy me something tasty to eat.

The people younger than me and the people who are the same age as me

And many other people all said to make sure we can see each other at the concert in February.

I want to enjoy the concert with all the people that sent me texts as well.

I will make sure that I'll able to do that and if there is a kid wearing a mask quietly enjoying the concert

that will probably be me hehe.

Since so many people are supporting me

I feel like I'll be able to get better.

After I get better I'm going to attend school again

and take part in VIP activities as well.

Thank you to Daesung oppa who came to see me despite his busy schedule

and once again I bow my head down to sincerely thank all the people who helped me to see Daesung oppa.

Thank you so much!!

-----------------------------------------

TrySmiling! [this is a username on the DC Inside boards] Are you the person who worried that I'd get mean text messages? TT

There have been no mean texts at all and all of them have been from supporting people hehe

Thanks for worrying about me!

source: DCDS

translated and posted by: flibbertigibbet@6theory

cute how she even thinks about joining VIPs in their activities soon. Its great how a small gesture of DAE and support from many people have given her so much courage and hope. I am really praying for her recovery.

VIPS hello.

Since the very hot topic now is GTOP lets join our fellow VIPS in this thread.

MV will be released in a few hours. It will be posted there as well.

GD AND TOP ALBUM thread

JUNG EUN'S PERSONAL THANK YOU LETTER

i'll comment here cause i have to check other threads hehe.

i am so touched with the letter and it started with her father's letter for his daughter.

This gives me so much joy and pride that Daesung together with Sean went to the hospital.

Amidst their busy schedules they found time to make the girl so happy. All the best for her.

Archived