Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

temp_927d164abbb82936a2e4fb9e6d8645cf.jpg

Image Source: Twitter 'leejongsuk.sunnyshining'

Lee Jong Suk was Seen at a Cafe with His Little Brother

In fact, this cafe is said to be Lee Jongsuk's cafe.

A fan shared a picture of her back taken by her friend at '89 Mansion,' who has rumor circulating that was owned by the actor, Lee Jong Suk himself. In this picture, Lee Jong Suk could be seen in smiling to this fan warmly with his little brother by his side. In her fan account, she included how the actor was shining with his bare face and his casual attire, with a ring on his pinky. 

The identity of the boss of this cafe was kept quiet but rumors spread fast and wide that the official Instagram of the cafe admitted to the suspicion. 

Those who are interested in visiting the cafe can head over to the @cafe.89mansion Instagram to find out more!  

Credit: http://kstarlive.com/5889929

• Like 4

The first time I saw that picture, I guessed it would be his younger brother, they have the exact same nose and he too is fair and handsome:D I am glad they are around each other now, coz I recall something Sukkie said back in 2010 which was sad :-

My father was strict only towards me. I think he was displeased with me because I am the eldest and I am quiet and timid compared to my siblings.It's not as bad as it was before but I still can't look over to the main room when my father is there because he is scary.

My brother ended up having to stay put and just study all the time because I got into a performing arts school without studying. I get all choked up and feel sorry towards my brother when he says "I haven't thought of anything else because I spent all my time studying." He would have been good in sports because he is taller than me (I'm 186 centimeters tall).He didn't do so well on his college entrance exam last year so he's studying to take them again.He's at an academy all the time and he comes home every once in a while so it feels like he's on leave from the military.

cr: http://nonie4u.blogspot.in/2010/12/interview-lee-jong-suk.html

Hope he is not harassed anymore by that troll. He is a regular guy, not a celeb and deserves privacy. But I am so happy the brothers seem close, Sukkie said it was a bit awkward at first since they had lived apart for a long time, but eventually things got around and all the three siblings are close now:wub:

Also how cute and truthful Sukkie is:blush:

I get noticed by 2 out of 100 people when I'm walking down a street and they say "Oh? It's the guy from 'Secret Garden.'" But I haven't signed any autographs for them. I haven't come up with a signature yet because I didn't think I would be signing autographs anytime soon. (So when will you sign autographs?) When 80 out of 100 people notice who I am. (Laugh)
Such a simple and honest man *heart fluttering*

• Like 6

They do look unnervingly alike. The first time I saw a picture of him (brother), I could tell even before seeing his name that they had to be related. It's like someone took Jong Suk's face and changed it slightly in a funhouse mirror. The top part of their faces are so similar.

I wish he had not been harassed, however. :( Just because you know something doesn't mean you should plaster it all over the place and hound people with that information. There's such a thing as keeping it quietly to yourself. Respect is a real thing, and should be observed.

I am pretty sure more than 2 out of 100 people recognize Jong Suk when he walks down the street these days, lol.

• Like 4

Thanks @Riman Rakshit for that piece of revelation by LJS  back 2010.  That was quite some time ago.  Fast forward to now, glad all okay, upon hearing the news that they went on the recent Euro trip.   Didn't know he was that afraid of papa.  I am sure by now the family would have been so proud of JS.
The little brother, umm .. why do you call them little, by the way?  Lee JH does look a lot like their mom and he's bit chubbier than JS.  

And @frozentundra  Like to share my appreciation to you on your quote in the HHJ thread.  That was good , for a start.  May all be well and happy, yea

• Like 3

@frozentundra   Haha yes, I bet they do^_^ 

@kembie That little brother is so big  keke he is a giant like sometimes I say Sukkie is so smol but then realise he is 186:tongue: but he too has a baby face like Sukkie:D 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys, I am going through my folders, and found so many young Sukkie pics, posting them:wub::blush: 

credits to respective owners

경축 이종석 건국대 합격♡

201201301113411001_1.jpg

Spoiler

img_4468_llii69q.jpg

20100517000122_0.jpg%C0%CC%C1%BE%BC%AE52.jpg

201202101756071001_1.jpg

3406273635_8731e50545_b.jpg

iPhone_14.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

[PHOTO COLLAGE]

WYWS Preview, Ep. 13-14

-"I will be always there for you.."-

My first photoshopped collage.... It really ... takes time ... to learn how to put all photos together....:blink: Seems, I need to take lessons... Even with YT video lessons it is not enough ...

I'm now in "home photoshop" level :D

Image may contain: 4 people

Image may contain: 7 people, text

Spoiler

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 3 people, text and closeup

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing, suit and closeup

Image may contain: 2 people, closeup

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 7 people

Image may contain: 4 people, text

bonus:D

Image may contain: 5 people

• Like 3

@ibru Maybe SBS doesn't want to release many BTS videos, since they would sell the DVD later which will have the BTS moments, the more unseen videos in the DVD the more it attracts people. I hope we get some other BTS videos while the show is airing. SBS is in bad condition in terms of finance and money, and unstable since the head resigned. So they are lacking active staff now as well.

Nice collage, very well done:blush:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

My father was strict only towards me. I think he was displeased with me because I am the eldest and I am quiet and timid compared to my siblings.It's not as bad as it was before but I still can't look over to the main room when my father is there because he is scary.

so sad indeed.. :anguished:

seems his life story was taken out of a kdrama page

may be it can explain why he became soo clingy to someone he close to and why he had stage phobia.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I don't understand why parent need to be strict to his child who is  already shy and timid. No wonder he frequently expressed about his low self esteem in interviews and this may be related to his upbringing.

• Like 3

@ibru your skills are awesome. :)

It can be hard when you are a quiet person and when people expect you to be different. I hope that JS's family is closer now than when he did that interview. People do grow and change. I hope that he feels much more confident about himself than at that time, too. (I think he does, actually--a combination of many good people who believe in him, and his own drive to overcome things that scare him.)

• Like 4