Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@kembie  @ezze I agree our Jong Sukkie has grown up so much:wub: Playing so many characters, and his comedic moments are hilarious!

In December we will see him in the Japan fanmeet, he will probably do New Face again lol which reminds me the video of NF in youtube got 1.7M and people are praising his dance, I never thought I would see this day, but I am impressed^_^, he is singing as well now!

Fighting Sukkie and you guys! He also is the youngest model in Seoul Fashion week!

Throwback to old days:D

2242_0-01198200-1507484043_tumblr_inline_mlfzyngqbu1qz4rgp-bpfbt.jpg

2242_0-12038200-1507484043_lee-hong-suk1-bpfbt.jpg

Spoiler

2242_0-79296600-1507484042_87990c1c144c780385726683426185ce-bpfbt.jpg

• Like 8

LOL @Riman Rakshit  That was JS-ssi when he was 15??? !    Oh LOL or oh wow!   Thank you so much.   I have not seen him in VIP - the merciless ruthless one @ezze - not sure how he is as a killer.  Glad that he was in 3MAD.   Hope he will appear more in reality show.  But it would be tough for him as a person who is introvert and shy.   Surprised he overcame that fear for the sake of his buddy - seriously an endearing buddy worth having for!   I pray his portrayal in WYWS will bring him to greater heights and further affirm his position as a convincing committed performer / actor, especially to the critics in the movie /drama / entertainment industry.   There was such a variety of expressions and feelings captured. 

TQ all again.  Keep the loving thread blooming!   Backhugs to all - JS style.

• Like 7

@kembie Yes he was 15 hehe:D I have more pics saved, I'll post them later, I have to go through my young LJS inventory:tongue: that I saved over the years! I also stumbled across some videos, self-fancams with other model-actors which showed how shy he always was, let's hope he does another variety, 3MAD was so cute and funny^_^

Also let's hope Jade Lovers release soon!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, kembie said:

the merciless ruthless one @ezze - not sure how he is as a killer.

I watched VIP with Indonesian Sub, I'm Malaysian but I know Indonesian language well, so I don't need to wait for English sub.:blush:

His scenes are sparse yet created a big impact. I'm glad he got praised for his transformation.

I hope he can do a romantic movie next before he gets enlisting. *cross fingers and toes*

3 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I also stumbled across some videos, self-fancams with other model-actors which showed how shy he always was,

@Riman Rakshit

Babe... can you share with us all those videos, I believe I have not seen them.:tongue:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ezgif-3-9c58f6afda.gif

At the same time, Jae-chan has a dream about Hong-joo on that very college campus, being chased down by a group of boys, and crying out in pain as they push her to the ground....

ezgif-3-58a799ab03.gif

She takes off running and they chase her all over campus, until Jae-chan yanks her behind some bushes to hide. She asks how he’s here, but he just shushes her and holds her head down to keep her hidden.

[optimize output image]

Hong-joo says he’s changed. “Because of someone,” he replies.

-->> http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/while-you-were-sleeping-episodes-9-10/

• Like 3

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

The film 'V.I.P' (director Park Hoon Jung) won the Director's Award at the 13th Fantastic Fest Thriller Features in Austin, USA.
In addition to this, "V.I.P."  was invited to the London Asian Film Festival, the largest Asian film festival in the UK, and the Paris Korean Film Festival, France's largest Korean film festival. "V.I.P." will be screened as an official invitation alongside the opening/closing films at the 2nd London Asian Film Festival.

Google translated.

Article: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003636535

• Like 4

a02bc535gy1fkiwn2kuk9g20fa0c8qv6.gif

a02bc535gy1fkiwn91fwjg20fa0aa4qp.gif

a02bc535gy1fkiwne1jbpg20fa0bax6p.gif

Spoiler

a02bc535gy1fkiwn60ucqg20ak0di7wi.gif

a02bc535gy1fkiwmbodxzg20fa0d0hdu.gif

[WYWS, EP. 11]

"Jae-chan is still pissy about it at the bus stop, and Hong-joo tells him to just be himself, warning that trying to act differently will just get him teased by his brother" 

Recap by: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/10/while-you-were-sleeping-episodes-11-12/

GIF credit: DC

Via: 89M_MANSION 

• Like 3

"While you were sleeping", Lee Jong Suk - Suzy's hero ... Ending Magic

Lee Jong Suk saved Suzy by using his dream. Lee Jong Suk appeared in front of the reservoir at the moment of desperation and issued an arrest warrant to Kang Ki Young, who threatened her.

Google translated.

Credit: http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008791093

30000582579_700.jpg

'While You Were Sleeping' Lee Jong Suk saved Suzy.

Credit: http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10008790803

20171016_1508106899_26862800_1.jpg

'While You Were Sleeping'. Why did Lee Jong Suk appear in the park with a box of tissues in his hands?

http://tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1014292

• Like 5