Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

12052021 repost @ lovelymyong09 Instagram Update and Story 
https://www.instagram.com/p/COxV7FIFHda/

Jong Suk's appreciation message as per above

세상 스윗한 ㅇㅇ원장님♡

예쁘게 해줘서 고마운데

더 예쁘게 해줘요..

행복합시다 우리♡

The world's sweet director-nim ♡
Thank you for doing it /making me pretty
Make it prettier ...
Let's be happy ♡
[web translate]

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5

not directly related to jongsuk but since it is about the movie i thought it would be interesting enough to share, just to imagine what jongsuk will look like in that uniform too.  so is there a chance his hair cut will look similar to kim raewon's...?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jongkkot said:

not directly related to jongsuk but since it is about the movie i thought it would be interesting enough to share, just to imagine what jongsuk will look like in that uniform too.  so is there a chance his hair cut will look similar to kim raewon's...?

Thank you @jongkkot for sharing the info and pics.     Yea, Jong Suk has always look good in white, imagine in uniform - wow!   He must be busy filming at this time.  

More pics on Kim Rae Won in uniform for movie Decibel, credit to the owner, and story about him taking on a fatherly role.

• Like 5

Reposted @ eunkyoung_ko IG Update with Lee Jong Suk

Jong Suk and BeyondCloset are tagged here

with caption below

그니깐....
역시
인생은 의리지~~!!

변치않는 마음들~
늘 고맙고-
늘 든든한~
찐 멋쟁이들~

함께하면
모두 다
잘~~될꺼야^^

I mean
Life is about loyalty ~~!!

Unchanging hearts~
Thank you all the time-
Forever reassuring~
Real cool guys~

Together
Everything will be fine ~~

(Translation, with thanks by artsypulse )

https://twitter.com/LJSmyboo

A photo after dinner? 
Was missing him, thanks to this owner, we get to see Jong Suk.  His hair is really well-hidden LOL

• Like 6

Another pic from 0ne.flne.day Instagram

This photo here showing JS has a bandage around one of his fingers on his left hand.  Action scenes must be quite a challenge.   Please stay safe and healthy while filming.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I got OK! Magazine in the mail a few days ago and was (miraculously) able to translate the interview! I'm also a graphic designer, so I had some fun creating a layout for it. That's something I've wanted to do with older interviews too, so I'm glad this gave me the push to try it out. I thought he said some pretty interesting things, so I'm been anxious to finish it and share it with you guys! I really love how serious he is about acting. It makes me excited for everything he has coming up!

Anybody is free to share or post elsewhere, just give credit to Jongsuk Global and tag/link the account if you're posting it on Instagram or Twitter. Thank you!

ok-001.png

ok-002.png

ok-003.png

Spoiler

ok-004.png

ok-005.png

ok-006.png

Edited by serenilmauve
Follow soompi rules and hide more than 3 images in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

I got OK! Magazine in the mail a few days ago and was (miraculously) able to translate the interview! I'm also a graphic designer, so I had some fun creating a layout for it. That's something I've wanted to do with older interviews too, so I'm glad this gave me the push to try it out. I thought he said some pretty interesting things, so I'm been anxious to finish it and share it with you guys! I really love how serious he is about acting. It makes me excited for everything he has coming up!

Anybody is free to share or post elsewhere, just give credit to Jongsuk Global and tag/link the account if you're posting it on Instagram or Twitter. Thank you!

Ohhh JongsukGlobal is you?  Why didn't you say so earlier?  I was posting many of your countdown images/ edits previously here.   The edits are so good, flawless and vibrant.  

:ilike:

And thank you for your hard work in translating the above.   I know it's not easy.
Please do more.  Love the presentation and colour theme too.

On another note, reading from the interview,  Jong Suk's tone is more positive, more confident.  Am so comforted to hear it.   He wants to become "legend" in acting, after all, that's his passion.  May he continue to have that simmering energy in him.    And I like how he wants to show us fans his new style, his different sides or shades (wanting to venture out of his normal self - maybe that's why the long hair and action stunts).   Do venture into historical drama, please, Mr Lee.

But he is still shy as always , except when he is with fans (which he repeatedly mentioned the warmth and him being comfortable - so sweet of him)

cr as tagged

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, kembie said:

Ohhh JongsukGlobal is you?  Why didn't you say so earlier?  I was posting many of your countdown images/ edits previously here.   The edits are so good, flawless and vibrant.

Haha, yeah. I get kind of nervous about sharing what I create in my free time, so I probably just felt shy about telling everyone it was my account. I really do appreciate the very nice things you've said about my countdown and the interview edit. I always feel so anxious to share, like I said, and those comments definitely make me feel better about it. Thanks @kembie:sweatingbullets:

50 minutes ago, kembie said:

On another note, reading from the interview,  Jong Suk's tone is more positive, more confident.  Am so comforted to hear it.   He wants to become "legend" in acting, after all, that's his passion.  May he continue to have that simmering energy in him.

I was so surprised by his confidence and passion in this interview! I loved that he talked about wanting to show us his growth as an actor and how excited he was to try everything he hasn't already done. Just the fact that he's confident enough to say he's gotten better makes me so happy. It's so comforting to know that he enjoys acting as much as we enjoy watching him. And when he said he had time because he plans on acting for a long time? I don't think we could've asked for anything better than that!

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, hilllllllly said:

I was so surprised by his confidence and passion in this interview! I loved that he talked about wanting to show us his growth as an actor and how excited he was to try everything he hasn't already done. Just the fact that he's confident enough to say he's gotten better makes me so happy. It's so comforting to know that he enjoys acting as much as we enjoy watching him. And when he said he had time because he plans on acting for a long time? I don't think we could've asked for anything better than that!

I was surprised that he revealed this.  I remember reading it somewhere, before this OK! interview that he wanted to act for the next XX years ( sorry,  can't remember which article or interview was that ).  And he said it again.   Was so happy that he did think about it.  He must have reflected hard on his goals and desires in life during his 1.75 year absence , on what he wants to do for the rest of his life.  

Way to go, Mr Lee
We are with you, always
May you prosper in every area in your life.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, hilllllllly said:

Anybody is free to share or post elsewhere, just give credit to Jongsuk Global and tag/link the account if you're posting it on Thank you!

Thanks so much for sharing this and And thank you for your hard work in translating this as well @hilllllllly:)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kembie said:

I remember reading it somewhere, before this OK! interview that he wanted to act for the next XX years ( sorry,  can't remember which article or interview was that ).  And he said it again.

maybe you're referring to the message for his 11th debut anniversary? he did say something similar on that day!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jongkkot said:

maybe you're referring to the message for his 11th debut anniversary? he did say something similar on that day!

Hello @jongkkot  Thank you for this. I know I heard it somewhere, LOL me

Can't you see how beautiful tomorrow's spring will be? You're my celebrity - by @jongkkot (W-Two-Worlds poster photoshoot)

I don't have any regrets about this night I fall in a deep sleep If I come to you and tell you what I dreamed, will you listen? - by @jongkkot  (Celebeau CF)

Hope he posts something soon
:doggie:

• Like 5

On 5/15/2021 at 11:23 PM, kembie said:

I was surprised that he revealed this.  I remember reading it somewhere, before this OK! interview that he wanted to act for the next XX years ( sorry,  can't remember which article or interview was that ).  And he said it again.

I felt the same way! So much so that while I was translating, I kept checking certain sentences to be absolutely sure this is what he said. The only reason I wasn't totally shocked is because of what you mentioned him saying in his debut anniversary speech about acting for 20/30 more years. He responded to fans back in 2014 who were asking him to act for that long and he basically said that was a lot of time and didn't say he would. If anything, it seemed like he didn't think he'd be sticking out that long back then. I agree that he must've reflected on his life/career while he was enlisted and came back sure of what he wants to spend the rest of his life doing. It's actually pretty typical for people at his age to become less ambitious and rest on the things they've already accomplished... but Jongsuk has never really been very typical, has he? 

• Like 5

i am reminded of when he said he was afraid of acting and didn't know what to do, in more than one of his last fan meetings before enlisting. i like to think his fear was caused by the uncertainty of where the two years would lead to, rather than a lack of passion from him directly. i never had doubts he has it in him to act, i never thought he would stop even though i've been scared he would, after his words before enlisting and even after that, when sending a food truck he would (on the first months of enlistment) call himself a retired actor, or something like that. i sure hope he doesn't fall into slumps anymore, but i'll keep supporting him every step of the way, whether his path will be filled with happiness or sadness. i'm with him for the good and the bad.

Edited by jongkkot
  • Like 5

giphy.gif

18 May 2021 - Yoona reportedly taking on the role as female lead along side with Lee Jong Suk for drama “Big Mouth”.

She will play the role as wife of the lawyer Park Chang Ho (Lee Jong Suk).

It expected to air in the second half of 2021.

Big Mouth” is a drama that follows the bizarre things that happen when a third-rate lawyer coincidentally takes charge of a murder case and digs deeper into the hidden truth. It is a record of the battles faced by a lawyer of the lower middle class who must become more evil than the villains in order to protect himself and his family and punish the bad guys in a world full of conspiracies and greed over power and capital.

Jong Suk was offered the role of Park Chang Ho, a lawyer who was never successful to begin with and eventually ends up reaching a win percentage of only 10 percent. Those around him call him a big mouth for talking grandiosely but showing no substance. He is so badly off that he can’t afford to pay the monthly rent for his office nor pay his office manager, who is also his father-in-law, on time.

Writer Ha Ram will pen the script along with screenwriters Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon, and Director Oh Choong Hwan of “While You Were Sleeping,” “Hotel Del Luna,” and “Start-Up” will helm the drama.

Source :  https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003118157

YoonA In Talks Along With Lee Jong Suk For New Drama

YoonA In Talks Along With Lee Jong Suk For New Drama

May 18, 2021
by D. Kim

YoonA and Lee Jong Suk may be uniting for a new drama!

On May 18, an industry representative reported, “YoonA will be playing a married couple with Lee Jong Suk in the drama ‘Big Mouth.'”

In response to the report, YoonA’s agency SM Entertainment commented, “She has received a casting offer for the drama ‘Big Mouth,’ and she is positively reviewing [the offer].”

“Big Mouth” is a drama that follows the bizarre things that happen when a third-rate lawyer coincidentally takes charge of a murder case and digs deeper into the hidden truth. It is a record of the battles faced by a lawyer of the lower middle class who must become more evil than the villains in order to protect himself and his family and punish the bad guys in a world full of conspiracies and greed over power and capital.

As revealed last month, Lee Jong Suk is in talks to play the lawyer Park Chang Ho. YoonA has been offered the role of Go Mi Ho, who is Park Chang Ho’s wife and the person who made him a lawyer. She was graceful and reserved during her college days, but she has now become extremely bold and foul-mouthed.

If YoonA accepts the role, this will be her first drama since “Hush,” which ended earlier this year.

With Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon participating as creators, “Big Mouth” will be written by Ha Ram. It will be directed by Oh Choong Hwan of “While You Were Sleeping,” “Hotel Del Luna,” and “Start-Up” and is scheduled to begin filming in the second half of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1469812wpp/yoona-in-talks-along-with-lee-jong-suk-for-new-drama

• Like 5