▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

What?  You haven't watched Descendents of the Sun?   I'd love for Onew to get his own solo album.  Not sure if that will ever come to fruition. But I still want SHINee music as well. 

I wanted to get into that drama but was just not feeling itpanda-emoticon-52.gif I would love to for Onew to release his own solo album too, he has such a beautiful distinctive voice. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I wanted to get into that drama but was just not feeling itpanda-emoticon-52.gif

Oh...I was there.  It took me 3 tries to finish it. 

I even tried to watch Minho in Somewhere 18, but since it deals with suicide...I just couldn't deal right now. 

And yes...Onew's voice is so wonderful in tone.  I am a bit cranky that they didn't have Jonghyun do any of his solo songs when they came to the US last year.  We got 1 Taemin one.  Rewatching some of the footage from that Dallas show and SHINee World IV, Jonghyun really was one of the main speakers in between songs.  Key is quite perfect at doing so himself but it will be interesting to see how that dynamic is different. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I even tried to watch Minho in Somewhere 18, but since it deals with suicide...I just couldn't deal right now. 

I feel ya since I haven't been able to get into it either.  I just hate to watch anything that has to do w/bullying and the subject of suicide is just not appealing. I would have been cranky too that there wasn't a Jonghyun solo. I've watched a few of their concerts, my favorite is SHINee World III. I'm so happy for that you got to see them live. Jonghyun was the main speaker at the concerts I watched, he always led the conversation.  This is going to be a whole new world for them. 

• Like 2

News from our guys! 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/01/key-uploads-a-photo-of-all-five-shinee-members-on-instagram

Along with the photo, Key explained about his newest teaser for '#KeywordBoA', writing, "Hello. This is SHINee's Key. It's been a while. I've been thinking a lot lately. Our tour is coming up, and I think before that, I will be meeting you through BoA sunbae's reality that was mostly filmed beforehand. It's late, but I wanted to say this myself. It might be too early, but we want to gather ourselves and go back to our normal lives. We want to stand up again, and of course, we can't say that the incident with Jonghyun-hyung is something that broke us down. This is because that would make hyung, our families, and many others worried, and I know that even though it's sad that we can't see him right now, if we turn the corner, he will be waiting for us. I want to be stronger than ever, and rather than filling his empty space, I want to feel him as we promote. I will dare to request that wherever you meet us, you treat us the same as always, and show us love. If you send us simple support so we can have strength, we will not disappoint you. Thank you."

• Like 3

15 hours ago, evie7 said:

This is going to be a whole new world for them.

Yes it is.  

But reading Key's words....I have faith!

9 hours ago, melodie19 said:

I will dare to request that wherever you meet us, you treat us the same as always, and show us love. If you send us simple support so we can have strength, we will not disappoint you. Thank you."

I so hope the CROWDS in the DOME tour WILL not just be sad...and show them some love and cheer as well! 

And THIS....is just beautiful...

Jungkook of BTS covered Breathe (Lee Hi/Jonghyun)

• Like 2

@pixelsticks I GOT A TICKET FOR THE 26TH ASOJFSAHJGIAJBGLISELGHBG AAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AAAHHHHH!!!! Also there's this kind Shawol that will help me get a ticket for the other Tokyo Dome concert on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* I seriously wanna thank every single person that wished me luck TT_TT I love you all~

• Like 5

2 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

@pixelsticks I GOT A TICKET FOR THE 26TH ASOJFSAHJGIAJBGLISELGHBG AAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AAAHHHHH!!!! Also there's this kind Shawol that will help me get a ticket for the other Tokyo Dome concert on the 27th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* I seriously wanna thank every single person that wished me luck TT_TT I love you all~

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :grin: :grin:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

WHAT WHAT WHAT ??? cheer2 onion headYAY YAY YAY!!!!!cheer2 onion head SQUEE!!!  

I am so freakin' happy!  SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!  It warms my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!  I've got a smile on my face....knowing that you can be there! I have tears in my eyes, because I know it will be emotional but it will be a memory to treasure! Please cheer and give SHINee all the LOVE they deserve! wow2 onion head

<<<why does Tokyo have to be so far??>>>

And please report back to us....with lots of detail!

@xoxo_yanna98 I refuse to read any negative stuff.  I thought it was heartfelt and beautiful.  He didn't advertise it. Jimin is friends with Taemin and I am sure this is affecting them as well. 

There is this wonderful article on Soompi today.  

It was great to go through the 16 Memorable Things about SHINee.  I laughed and cried! 

@melodie19 Ahh...I :wub: BTS stuff!  Thanks for sharing!  Now I want an Onew Tap dancing solo! And YOU SHOULD GO!!!!

• Like 3

180117 OFFICIAL JTBC 'News Room' cut- IU talks about Jonghyun

@pixelsticks THANK YOU~~ I feel like it was thanks to everyone you sent their luck my way and prayed for me!

I WILL TELL YOU GUYS EVERYTHING~ (It might take some time to actually put everything into words but i'll do it!)

@xoxo_yanna98 Poor guy...i have no idea why someone would even get bashed after doing a little cover...

Some people are too crazy out there...

@melodie19 I agree with pixelsticks, i love BTS stuff~ I watched this a few times already...and i shall watch it all over again haha!

Guys...it's officially been a whole month TT_TT How?? How have i survived without my precious Jjongie on this earth?? TT_TT

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, shineeukshawol said:

I WILL TELL YOU GUYS EVERYTHING~ (It might take some time to actually put everything into words but i'll do it!)

Thank you!  I love to read personal accounts!  Have a safe trip there! Wear Aqua! Represent!

22 minutes ago, shineeukshawol said:

Guys...it's officially been a whole month TT_TT How?? How have i survived without my precious Jjongie on this earth?? TT_TT

It is kinda surreal...isn't it.  I've been watching City Hunter and realized Jonghyun sings an OST in that one. So Goodbye. His voice, so distinctive.  There is a hashtag trending today....  #종현아_덕분에_내_평생이_따뜻해

• Like 3

@pixelsticks YES. ONE DAY I WOULD DEFINITELY SEE THEIR LIVE CONCERT. I PROMISE!!!  Hope that day will come very soon. & i saw Onew's tap dancing just yesterday. They all are so talented. each member has their own unique sides. I don't know all the K-Pop artists are like them or not. 

I laughed a lot while watching that 16 memorable things about Shinee. I wanted to cry but I couldn't cause i'm at work haha.

@shineeukshawol Looking forward to your great news from their concert. I will wait patiently. :) 

already a month? Can't believe it!! I've been watching their previous shows, concerts and MV's since the tragic news. that's why I still can't imagine or don't want to believe that Jjong is gone. It's been a hard month for members, colleagues, family, friends and Shawols. 

Feb 4th will be the 49th day. :( :bawling:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xtlover15 said:

SM to release Jonghyun's album & MV on the 23rd of Jan

THIS IS GREAT NEWS!! WE GET TO HEAR JONGHYUN'S VOICE FOR THE LAST TIME :')

I'm recently listening to a playlist of Jonghyun's songs and.....

DAMN IT'S GIVING ME EARGASM xDDDDDD

CAN JAN 23 COME ALREADY?!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGERR HUHUHUHUH

AND I HOPE SHAWOLS WOULD MAKE A HASHTAG FOR IT.. I'M WAITING FOR IT SO I CAN USE IT IN ADVANCE kkkkkkkk

• Like 2

14 hours ago, melodie19 said:

YES. ONE DAY I WOULD DEFINITELY SEE THEIR LIVE CONCERT. I PROMISE!!!

I hope so!! :) I saw this.... 

And this.. 

And now I'm mad we didn't get a Onew Tap Solo in the US!  Hahaha

But then our shows don't last 3 hours like they do overseas. 

And I am eager to hear Jonghyun's Poet | Artist.  The MVs...are going to be difficult to watch.  But I really want to listen and experience it...as it is Jonghyun.  

1 hour ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

AND I HOPE SHAWOLS WOULD MAKE A HASHTAG FOR IT

It would be my guess that something will happen

• Like 3