▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

@evie7 Heehee I know right!! Can't believe i'll be going to Japan, finally...since childhood, my dream is coming true~ 
AAHHH YAMAPI!!! If only haha!

Sorry i had to google Kento, i've never seen him in anything! ^^;;

@pixelsticks I wonder too...they're really taking their time in releasing an ad...like it's some kind of MV haha!

180216 OFFICIAL ENG Keyword#BoA- Key

Ep 39

No Key in episode 40

• Like 1

18 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

Heehee I know right!! Can't believe i'll be going to Japan, finally...since childhood, my dream is coming true~ 
AAHHH YAMAPI!!! If only haha!

Sorry i had to googled Kento, i've never seen him in anything! ^^;;

I have always wanted to go there too. 

I wasn't able to watch/listen to the stream last night, It was at 3am in Florida but I found this on my twitter feed this morning

@pixelsticks I saw your tweet from early this morning, I'm myleo2013 on Twitter and IG, so please when you wake up. Give us your thoughts on the stream. 

Spoiler

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

@pixelsticks I saw your tweet from early this morning, I'm myleo2013 on Twitter and IG, so please when you wake up. Give us your thoughts on the stream. 

Hey Evie!!  Yes.  I was a SHINee dork and didn't sleep (couldn't sleep) knowing that SHINee was performing.  I mistakenly thought the concert was 2 hours earlier (mixed Sunday time with Sat time) and then tried to sleep for the 1 1/2 hours.  Impossible.  

I really wanted to see how they opened...how they closed and the in-between.  Or I guess I should say hear.  Thank goodness for the Mixlr shawols and generous souls who streamed the audio.  And for the ones who are posting their captures today.  I have only briefly looked through them as emotions are right at the precipice for me (and I am hosting people at my house...so I have to NOT be a crying mess). 

The concert was what I needed, yet I still need more (If that makes sense).  I'm planning on checking out attendees takes/recaps/pics later this weekend and I might (meaning will) check out tonight's performance as well.  (to see if there is any difference).  Some things I fully expected (like the spotlight for JJong) and there were some things I did not (new choreo and no MVs).  I did expect a more somber tone and I wonder if it will become more a celebration of JJong next week or later.  I am happy to hear new songs and I hope SM or Universal Japan release them so we can listen to them/get the lyrics.  My chest is tight still...I could cry at any minute but I do also have a smile.  

@evie7 , did you go to any SHINee shows here in the US? And thanks for those links.  And for letting me know who you are on Twitter! 

@shineeukshawol and @evie7 Give me your take if you can!   I really want some high quality pics.  Where are the pros? 

In the meantime, I will happily watch Onew and some concert attendees SMILE! 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hey Evie!!  Yes.  I was a SHINee dork and didn't sleep (couldn't sleep) knowing that SHINee was performing.  I mistakenly thought the concert was 2 hours earlier (mixed Sunday time with Sat time) and then tried to sleep for the 1 1/2 hours.  Impossible.  

I wanted to watch but it was at 3am Florida time and I had so much to do today, that was no way I could stay up or wake up for it. Tonite it's on at 1am so I'm going to pray that someone is able to steam and share it with us. Anyway our Shawols didn't let us down. Omo this morning I was tearing up watching the clips. I'm so happy that #SHINeeWORLDTHEBEST2018 was trending in the U.S.  Makes me happy that we have so many Shawols over here.  I was never able to go see them  I wanted to but it didn't work out. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Thanks for giving us your thoughts on last nights streams, it had to be such an emotional  experience. 

@shineeukshawol I thought of you when I saw this

• Like 2

@evie7 Trust me, I am running on fumes.  And will pay for the lack of sleep dearly tomorrow afternoon I am sure.  I was hoping that you might have seen them one the few times they had come to the US. I threw all reason out the window and went last year.  I get made fun when I admit what I did....Oh well!  Experiences are what counts! 

I'm celebrating someone's bday today.  

I found this card and JUST HAD TO BUY IT.  Let's see if they figure out why I picked it.

Ahh...I want that merchandise.  I'll just hold my Dallas Lightstick again in a few hours. 

And decide which SHINee socks I will wear. 

And is this legit? https://t.co/cwHPMha6gN

• Like 2

Ahh... I am running on fumes now.  But I am so glad I streamed both of the Osaka shows.  Last night's show seemed more comfortable for SHINee and the fans.  The energy felt better, the spacing and timing felt smoother.  The voices sounded stronger.  And the SHABAND???  Man they sounded so tight!  It's been cathartic to see pics of SHINee looking all handsome and smiling!  And it's even beautiful to see them emotional and paying tribute to their main vocal JJong.  AND I REALLY want those new songs SM!!!  Shoo bee doo wop wop!  I wish SM would release clips of the show as part of the media response.  And where are the PRO pics? Nothing at Getty Images. 

I appreciated this fan account of the 2 shows: https://www.reddit.com/r/SHINee/comments/7yenzt/fanaccount_180218_kyocera_dome_osaka/

Remember only 2 Days left to VOTE for SHINee members in the Soompi Awards 24/x/day:

Taemin: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-male-solo

https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-choreography

Key: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-idol-actor

Minho: https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-acting-ensemble

https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-web-series (Uh oh - Dropped from 1st to 3rd)

Safe travels @shineeukshawol on your way to Tokyo!  I hope you have a great trip and hope to hear from you soon!

SHINee members New Messages after Osaka:  http://shinee.smtown.com/Link/Board/7282176

• Like 2

This song brings me to tears 

It's just so beautiful and sad to hear the new song w/our Jjongs vocals. 

I was so happy that Onew was back

It is very hard to write down all of the emotions I felt listening to them, it was such an emotional performance, Taemin, Onew, Key all brought it slaying the high notes and I've never in my life heard Minho singing as much as he did last night. I was reading everyone's tweets from all over the world. I never imagined that I would stay up to 4 am in the morning doing this but I'm so happy that I did and so happy that SHINee and we Shawols did it! We have all been through the unimaginable,  we are still not over it but last night meant the world to me.

• Like 2

i cry whenever i watch this part. This is so heart breaking that members and Shawols are crying. 

i tried to avoid from this kind of videos. but it was everywhere and i couldn't bear my tear. 

I am also veeery veeeeery very happy to see Onew singing, dancing and smiling again. He looks so chubby but still very lovely. I really missed him a loooooooot.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

I'll respond back and also give you my take on the concerts hopefully tomorrow, i don't have time right now sorry~

I can't wait to read it! Have you finished packing?

@Melodie19 I was crying too, the reality of it really got to me and I was just listening. 

• Like 2

@Melodie19 @evie7 @shineeukshawol {{{{virtual Hugs}}}}  

I'm still digging through content that is being put up online.  And taking my time. But there have been some wonderful discoveries. 

There were some beautiful moments and heartwrenching moments.  I give SHINee, the staff, the dancers, the band, etc major credit for the planning, implementation and performance of the tributes to JJong. 

Let me know what other tributes/JJong parts were included. 

And now for the lighthearted moments:

• Like 2

@Melodie19 @pixelsticks @evie7 *warm group hug*

That pic of the SHINee merch- hehehehhe that will be me soon!!! (Hopefully)

So for the first concert stream, i was a crying mess...it was bad, i ended up with a headache afterwards haha!

Of course i did enjoy hearing my boys too~ It was a sort of relief, but still hard to take in as you could hear the hurt in their voices...

This was one of the things i tweeted that probably best describes me that day 

"I look like such an idiot...i'm sitting here crying with tears down my face and i'm also swaying to Replay and the fanchants...."

Hahahah!

The last song was too much to handle, i broke down seeing photos and reading fan accounts. I haven't watched fancams of it, i'm not ready, I'll just wait to see it in real life i guess....

The 2nd day was much better, the boys sounded so much better too. I think they got the strength they needed from Shawols the day before~ My boys are strong...so strong...T_T

I didn't cry through the concert, i did get teary eyed but i was able to hold it in until the very last song once again...it all came pouring out.

I kinda feel like i'm prepared for when i get there, but really, no, i am kidding myself, i am not prepared. I will cry a ton and drown the place....

Did you guys see this??? ♥

Jjong is watching!! And no one can tell me otherwise!!!

I haven't packed yet...i'll start tomorrow haha! It shouldn't take long anyway~

• Like 2

6 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

That pic of the SHINee merch- hehehehhe that will be me soon!!! (Hopefully)

I do hope so!  Get there EARLY!!

The last song was too much to handle, i broke down seeing photos and reading fan accounts. I haven't watched fancams of it, i'm not ready, I'll just wait to see it in real life i guess....

Remember to breathe! Bring Kleenex. And a Rose!  https://twitter.com/918effect/status/966127988080181248

Did you guys see this??? ♥

Jjong is watching!! And no one can tell me otherwise!!!

That upside down rainbow was daebak.  I imagined this Image result for jonghyun rainbow cakeHe was enjoying a slice of rainbow cake. 

Safe travels! 

And have you seen these AMAZING images of Taemin/Reebok? More at link http://entertain.naver.com/photo/issue/1047153/16#cid=1047153&iid=49320104

0000041172_001_20180220084217715.jpg 0000041171_001_20180220084215506.jpg 0000041177_001_20180220084418010.jpg

If I could...I'd send you all a bottle of this...Image result for blanc de bleu I just saw it in the last wedding I covered. 

Blanc de Bleu. Image result for blanc de bleu SHINee Pearl Aqua Champagne!!  

Also...to increase MV view counts on YOUTUBE, I created a PLAYLIST for Ring Ding Dong, Lucifer and others. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpRsRdeaRoijkZHzJo6vM0Nx65T1wsB8O

Spoiler

I hear you are supposed to sign out of Youtube, clear cookies, open a new browser and let it continuously play.  Every so often, close tab, clear cookies, open new browser and start again. Keep volume on YOUTube above 50% (but you could turn off your speakers) and let it stream!!!  I'm just trying to get those videos to 100 Million. 

It's FINALLY ONLINE!!!! https://www.today.com/video/inside-the-worldwide-sensation-of-k-pop-1167552067686

• Like 2

I'll get to the merch line at about 5.15am hopefully hehe!!

I got my kleenex...this is what it looks like bahhahahaha!

Oh and, before Kyocera dome even happened, i had planned to take a little handmade Skeleton Flower...so i'll be the odd one out and take that!

Awww the rainbow cake~

I would gladly accept that drink if i could drink it....no alcohol for me haha!

But every Shawol that can drink, need that at their wedding~

My flight is tomorrow AAHHHH!!

• Like 2

On 2/22/2018 at 10:59 AM, pixelsticks said:

It's FINALLY ONLINE!!!! 

This is just so epic that SM chose Taemin to get the spotlight on American TV. love.png I'm so happy for him. 

23 minutes ago, shineeukshawol said:

My flight is tomorrow AAHHHH!!

traveler-cute-cat-emoticon.gifHave a safe flight! I love that you will be taking your skeleton flower, enjoy the concerts.

Did you all see that Taemin joined a Kakao Chat room (like Key did last week) and got booted from it?  LOL! 

So...big question.  Do you think Minho or Onew will attempt entering one?  And where the heck is ONEW?!?!?! 

Key seems to be getting many upcoming jobs to fill his schedule...movie, variety show.  I'm happy for him but then it makes me wonder about future SHINee events.  The only thing I see is Dubai in April. And I really hope they will release a CD on May 25th.  I'd love to see and hear the 2 new songs and even the remixes included.  I wonder how long that Every Time song has been sitting around and when they learned the choreography.  

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Did you all see that Taemin joined a Kakao Chat room (like Key did last week) and got booted from it?  LOL! 

So...big question.  Do you think Minho or Onew will attempt entering one?  And where the heck is ONEW?!?!?! 

Really? They booted him out? 

I'm a little worried about Onew,  I don't like the fact that we haven't had any news or pics of him. 

• Like 1

@evie7 @pixelsticks yes saw that gc screen shot and also there was Taemin video while in that gc making a heart with his fingers <3<3

but why did they kicked him out??? 

I also worry a lot for Onew. He is still inactive in his social accounts :( and what scaring me is that this is the last year for him to go to the military service, ohhhhh :cry:

@shineeukshawol enjoy the trip dear. And so excited and happy for you cause you’re gonna see our lovely guys just few hours later yeeeeey :D:D

• Like 1