▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

I was right about 'Before our Spring' being the thing to make me cry...and wow did i cry...TT_TT

That was painful....

From the album my FAVE songs are Shinin', Waffle/#Hashtag, Only One You Need, TAKE THE DIVE!!!!!!, Rewind, Just for a Day and I'm So Curious.

YAY TO OUR 600TH PAGE~ I wonder which page i started posting from...hmmm...

-edit- I just found my first post ahahahhaahha!! On page 461, 17th July 2012 (Tae's birthday!) I can't believe i found it...and SO FAST!! I'm impressed with myself!

180124 OFFICIAL ENG Keyword#BoA- Key
Ep 5
Ep 6

• Like 4

7 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

I was right about 'Before our Spring' being the thing to make me cry...and wow did i cry...TT_TT

That was painful....

Right there with you.  I still have problems letting that song stream...I tend to fall apart.  That and Elevator and Let Me Out. 

I loved that you found your first post in here.  

A year ago today, I learned that SHINee would be coming to AMERICA and started to follow SubKEntertainment so I could buy tickets when they became available. At the time, I was playing the 1of1 album on heavy repeat. 

Remember to VOTE on the SHOW CHAMPION App if you can!

• Like 4

The 27th Seoul Music Awards just finished.  I wasn't awake for Taemin's win...but lovely LeeTeuk accepted the award on his behalf and read a long text message from him. 

@melodie19 Thanks for voting at SOOMPI and on the SHOW CHAMPION App.   I'm hoping that as the Tokyo concerts near, we will get some updates from all SHINee members. 

And Taemin posted in SHINee's SM town...

http://shinee.smtown.com/Link/Board/7281772

o_1c4mr17db1vgq16hn1qr21ti31pu48.jpg

Hello Taemin!
Thanks to your fans, I got a popular award.
I love you so much and I always love you
I will meet again in a good shape soon ^^

• Like 3

@melodie19 That part broke me and made me start crying at work....

@pixelsticks Aaawww...i wish we could go back to that time....

171122 ENG Wednesday Food Talk- JongTae cut

180125 27th Seoul Music Awards 'Popularity Award'- Taemin

^ I really appreciate Leeteuk for doing this TT_TT

180125 OFFICIAL ENG Keyword#BoA- Key

Ep 7

Ep 8

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/23/2018 at 4:57 PM, shineeukshawol said:

I think i prepared myself well because i DIDN'T CRY~~~ I enjoyed the MV and the album ^^ Except...'Before our Spring'...which'll probably be the thing to make me cry tomorrow when it comes out in video form...

I will treasure this album more than ever for you Jjongie~ IT HAS SO MANY GOOD SONGS~~~

You did better than me, I watched it last night and couldn't help but tear up a bit. ( The reality hits here and there) I enjoyed the song. I'm sending a BIG CONGRATULATIONS cheer1-onion-head-emoticon.gifyour way. I'm so happy that you're going to be able to support our SHINee.

Chingus I ordered  JJongs album at YesAsia, I won't get it for a few weeks but I found it on youtube w/lyrics for each song and I have to say it as made me so sad again. That I began to write this post Tuesday but was not able to finish it. Now it's Friday morning in my part of the world, I have finish getting dressed for work but just wanted to check in. I'll be back this weekend to react to everyone's posts. Love you guys, I love SHINee:heart: Thanks for being here

Edited by evie7
making sense
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, evie7 said:

Chingus I ordered  JJongs album at YesAsia, I won't get it for a few weeks but I found it on youtube w/lyrics for each song and I have to say it as made me so sad again. That I began to write this post Tuesday but was not able to finish it. Now it's Friday morning in my part of the world, I have finish getting dressed for work but just wanted to check in. I'll be back this weekend to react to everyone's posts. Love you guys, I love SHINee:heart: Thanks for being here

Ahhhhh Evie!  THANK YOU for being here too! It's been a tough week.  I thought I was past some stages, but I am not. I am looking at it as....a journey...I need to circle back a bit every so often to make sure I didn't miss out on anything. Sometimes, it may not be what I was wanting or needing, but it is what it is. And I am trying to get to a better place!  <<<my eyes, sinuses and dark eye circles are demanding it!>>>

I read this review of Poet|Artist on REDDIT and it really was an enjoyable one to read!  It doesn't analyze lyrics but musical choices/keys and moods. https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/comments/7sbhsm/jonghyun_종현_poet_artist/dt3n3us/

And in my part of the world....it will be exactly ONE MONTH until @shineeukshawol will be in SHINee's presence!  Something to look forward to! 

And today....a smile!DUdpn8_VwAAVJKN.jpgDUdr9vVWkAAfoy6.jpg

Key & Taemin at the Airport...are they getting ready for the DOME?  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

And today....a smile!

Key & Taemin at the Airport...are they getting ready for the DOME?  

AWWWW THEY LOOK ADORBS <3 

Anyways, I think I might pause lurking here in the forum.. I've been lurking and posting things here lately.. omg.. i'm really now a part of your fandom xDD 

I'm going to the hospital tommorow night to have a surgery and the connection of my pocket wifi might not be working greatly.. So yeppp~ hehehe

WISH ME LUCK <3 WISH ME WELL <3

P.S. THIS IS NOT PLASTIC SURGERY.. LMAO

P.S.S. OMG FUNNY STORY xD

I was posting about something and I mentioned Jonghyun. And then I was about to say "You don't have to wait for me, Jonghyun." but instead, I said "Jonghyun I still have plans and future. KENYULETMELIVE?" and it made my mom worry.. lmao... I felt so sorry to make her worry lel huhuhuhu but do they mean the same tho?? 

OMG ME SO PABO~

• Like 1

@evie7 Thank you for checking in~ *hug* And woohoo for ordering his album~

@pixelsticks Hehehe i've been saying that too (and even my sisters) but oh my gosh ONE MONTH AAHHHH!!!
It was really nice to see a smile on their faces~

@xoxo_yanna98 Hehe YAYYY for being a part of our fandom~
Oh my...sounds serious. I wanna ask why...but...not sure if you're comfortable revealing it here? 

But i seriously hope everything goes well. Good luck~

ENG The Most Beautiful Goodbye Ep 4- Minho

180226 OFFICIAL ENG Keyword#BoA- Key
Ep 9

Ep 10

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

@xoxo_yanna98 Hehe YAYYY for being a part of our fandom~
Oh my...sounds serious. I wanna ask why...but...not sure if you're comfortable revealing it here? 

But i seriously hope everything goes well. Good luck~

My stomach was aching on Friday and I feel like.. idk.. breaking in cold sweat (?) idk how to say it tho... so I went to the doctor and then also had an ultrasound then went to the ob gyn to confirm something. There's an ovarian cyst and the doctor said it got big so they suggested that it should take it out before anything happens. I did not expect this. lel

Don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm still a baby xD 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2018 at 8:59 PM, shineeukshawol said:

It was really nice to see a smile on their faces~

Yes it is! Step by step....

@xoxo_yanna98 I wish you a successful surgery and a speedy recovery! 

59 minutes ago, melodie19 said:

Minho is heading to Japan and heard Onew is already there.

Oh my!  When will it be OK for Onew to BE PRESENT?  I am so ready!  I will be ready to drown the negative by ignoring them and spreading positive! 

Yesterday, SOOMPI had the first round of #TEAM_______ Best Fandom.  I know there is really no way to compete with the sheer numbers that is ARMY and EXO-Ls but I spent a portion of my free time tweeting during the active 24 hours. #teamshinee #twitterbestfandom were the hashtags. 

There will be round 2 on February 3, 8PM KST to February 4, 8PM KST.

You can vote by tweeting both #TeamSHINee and #TwitterBestFandom

It was here that I saw that shawols are trying to get Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong to 100 Million Views before SHINee's 10th Anniversary.  Both have around 10 million to go.  So please stream the YOUTUBE videos daily/when you have time to accomplish this task! Make sure you do it from the official SM account. 

Ring Ding Dong:

Lucifer:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Oh my!  When will it be OK for Onew to BE PRESENT?  I am so ready!  I will be ready to drown the negative by ignoring them and spreading positive! 

It was here that I saw that shawols are trying to get Lucifer and Ring Ding Dong to 100 Million Views before SHINee's 10th Anniversary.  Both have around 10 million to go.  So please stream the YOUTUBE videos daily/when you have time to accomplish this task! Make sure you do it from the official SM account. 

ME TOO. I AM SOO SOO READY TO WELCOME HIM. 

I started streaming both of them. Thank you @pixelsticks for always sharing this kind of information with us. 

BTW, is there any other useful/interesting sites, forums that i should register to get more information about Shinee? Any suggestions? 

• Like 2

I saw Onew’s recent photo in Japan. He was smiling and looked much much much better. 

Sorry guys i couldn’t share the photo here cause the person who shared said that she doesnt have permission from the owner. So she deleted the photo immediately. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, melodie19 said:

Thank you @pixelsticks for always sharing this kind of information with us. 

BTW, is there any other useful/interesting sites, forums that i should register to get more information about Shinee? Any suggestions? 

You are welcome.  @shineeukshawol is great at documenting all Entertainment based SHINee and giving us the links so we can look back when we want!  

As for forums, best SHINee content and such, I am a newbie when it comes to that.  If anyone has sites, suggestions, please post & share. 

I know of 

http://shinee.smtown.com/  - SM Town's site for SHINee

http://shinee.jp/ - SHINee's Japan website <<still looking through it all, haven't registered...is it worth it? >>

• Thanks 2

It's a new week and you can still VOTE for Jonghyun Shinin on the SHOW CHAMPION APP!  3x/day until February 4th.  He's in the lead but it's dropping daily (iKON is gaining). 

And continue to stream his album on SPOTIFY and APPLE MUSIC if you can.  And watch the YOUTUBE videos. 

And don't forget to VOTE at SOOMPI!!  24x/day!

BEST CHOREOGRAPHY - Taemin MOVE https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-choreography

BEST MALE SOLO - Taemin  https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-male-solo

BEST IDOL ACTOR - Key (Guardian) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-idol-actor

BEST WEB SERIES - Minho (Somehow 18) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-web-series

BEST ACTING ENSEMBLE - Minho et al (Hwarang) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-acting-ensemble

And I heard about Lucifer being played during a fight scene.  

I don't watch much TV and have not seen this show...but it was a Korean theme. 

• Like 1