▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

171222 Taeyeon Instagram:

DRlTkPfVwAASpFf.jpg
Sleep well, our Jonghyun-ah. You worked hard, even today
A photo we took after putting on makeup because we both wanted to take a pretty photo. Day we sung “Lonely” wearing matching pink outfits.

Translated  by: SonexStella
  • Like 4

Hi...TT_TT

Hope everyone is doing okay...let's stay strong for our precious Jonghyun and SHINee...

I still haven't fully come to terms with this, i still cry every day...but the pain and heaviness in my heart is slightly less today especially thanks to the blue moon photos and the funny tweets around them, really helped lift my mood.

I won't write a whole essay on here about how bloody much i miss Jjong and wish it didn't have to come to this...i've wrote enough over the last few days on twitter...

Whatever is next for SHINee...i'll always support them and will continue posting here with all their latest videos if that is what path they wish to continue walking along~

Jonghyun, you have suffered a lot but you did so well~ Now be happy and be at peace! You totally deserve it!

I'll love you forever ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, shineeukshawol said:

Hi...TT_TT

Hello chingu,  the sadness is a little easier today too but I know what you mean about the tears. They seem to just happen from time to time.

Today's the first day I could even listen to any of their music, just the ballads. I'm not in the mood for anything happy, happy but just hearing their voices together helped. I have to try to remember how blessed we are to have this music, it's hard to write, think about them, my Junghyun.... but at least for me, the music helps. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

Hope everyone is doing okay...let's stay strong for our precious Jonghyun and SHINee...

I still haven't fully come to terms with this, i still cry every day

I'm so glad you checked in here!  I was wondering about you.  You are my constant! (for things SHINee) <<<LOST reference>>>

It's been a tough few days.  I avoided listening to his/their music until today.  I'm with @evie7, we will always be blessed with his music, his voice, his words.  I enjoy listening to him so much!  It was painful, but I am also thankful we got to see Onew, Key, Taemin & Minho yesterday too.  And that people who were close to him are starting to post their thoughts/remembrances/tributes.    

• Like 4

Read some people worry about Onew. I also felt the same when watching the clip yesterday. He seem abit too calm. Though u cant see clearly his face and eyes bcos of his long hair but can somehow feel like he was "drained". I mean crying outwardly is a way to release emotions...if keep inside...it will be worse. Furthermore he got extra pressure as the leader and also his recent scandal. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/koreans-are-worried-about-onew-in-the-aftermath-of-jonghyuns-death/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Read some people worry about Onew. I also felt the same when watching the clip yesterday. He seem abit too calm. Though u cant see clearly his face and eyes bcos of his long hair but can somehow feel like he was "drained". I mean crying outwardly is a way to release emotions...if keep inside...it will be worse. Furthermore he got extra pressure as the leader and also his recent scandal. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/koreans-are-worried-about-onew-in-the-aftermath-of-jonghyuns-death/

I'm very concerned for Onew, his face just looked so blank.  Maybe he was just trying to be strong for the other members. When I lost my brother everything seemed so surreal. It just felt that the sadness wasn't going away but the love I got from my family and friends helped a lot. I didn't feel that way at the time, but slowly the constant sadness and pain went away. It takes time. All we can do is send them our love and pray for them.  They have a long road ahead of them but I have faith that they will all be ok. It's just going to take time. I hated hearing that but it's true.

Edited by evie7
  • Like 3

@evie7 Thank you for sharing your own reaction with a personal devastating event.  Grief is a very complex emotion and I have to remind myself that each person has their own ways of dealing with it. Some are very expressive, some are stoic, some are manic, some are catatonic.  And even with that...there are various degrees of difference and it can change from one to the other with the drop of a hat.  Those Kubler Ross stages of loss... 

Please support those and hug those who need it, especially this time of year. Spread love.   

I do hope that the remaining members of SHINee (and any of the SM staff that were integral in their life) are getting the support they need.  Onew has had a tough year and I can only hope that those loud online voices that try to complain, destroy, troll and bully will become silent.  

Watching Onew grasp Key's hand....that one gesture... gave me strength. Seeing each member, alive (yes in pain, but alive and together)...was a salve for me. I didn't know how much I needed/wanted to see them. But I did.

Spoiler

I know many complained that the footage of the processional to the hearse was invasive.  I am sure if SM, Jonghyun's family and SHINee wanted that part fully private, it would have been. All the other parts have been. It wasn't paparazzi hiding in the bushes taking photos.  It was a ceremonial goodbye to JJong.  He was a well-loved public persona, part of a well-loved musical group in addition to his being a son, brother and friend of those in attendance.   I am a photographer and usually cover events that bring joy...weddings, reunions, etc.  But it is also part of humanity to capture and record those events that make us all human.   

And @shineeukshawol I do hope you continue posting in here. 

<<<virtual hugs to all>>>

• Like 2

@evie7 @pixelsticks Thank you both for continuing to be here with me~ ^3^ *hugs you both*

I honestly still haven't listened to any songs of theirs yet...but i'm feeling much better today. I think i'll give their songs a listen over the weekend and i hope it doesn't affect me negatively.

I seriously hope SHINee and Jjong's mum and sister are looking after themselves...i hope they try to stay strong and eat well...

There is an amazing project going on where we can send letters to Jonghyun! It will be compiled into a book and be sent to SHINee~

Check it out HERE

171215 OFFICIAL Music Bank 'Day and Night'- Taemin

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Watching Onew grasp Key's hand....that one gesture... gave me strength. Seeing each member, alive (yes in pain, but alive and together)...was a salve for me. I didn't know how much I needed/wanted to see them. But I did.

Me too, a part of me didn't want to look. Seeing our guys in so much pain just made me cry, but I also needed to see them.

@shineeukshawol I'm not going anywhere, I will always be SHINee's fan.

@AlexandraReid  @xtlover15 Thank you chingus for your posts:wub: 

• Like 3

@evie7 Ure most welcome :innocent:

----

[NB] SM resumes schedules after devastating week

Article: SM goes back to normal after sending Jonghyun off... halted schedules back in motion

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+543, -11] They all did their best to send him off so now they must go back to living life as hard as they can

2. [+467, -12] The living must go on living. Find strength everyone, I'm sure he's in a better place.

3. [+15, -2] I remember when Fly to the Sky's manager passed away, SM put them right back on stage to promote 'Missing You'... Staff or not, they're all family in the end, so the difference in treatment is a bit;;

4. [+13, -2] Bundle up even tighter, SHINee. And wake up, Onew.

5. [+12, -2] Still can't believe it... but time will help us all

6. [+6, -0] Sometimes doing nothing makes you think of them more and makes it harder to move on. ㅠㅠ It's better to keep yourself busy, find strength guys

7. [+4, -0] SM is having their worst year

cr

• Like 3

pannatic 】 Onew shares a heart-warming message on his Instagram

51e937e3b44477977ac8bd3e3375cf04.jpg

'I don't care who are you or what you do, but please remember that there's someone out there who loves you more than you love yourself. I'm rooting for you, I love you'

-I love you more than you love yourself..

-Jinki-ya..

-I will be rooting for you too, I love you..

-You know what I'm about to say, right? Jinki-ya, I love you.. I'm afraid to tell you to have strength, in case it's a burden for you to hear, so I won't..  I'm very grateful for your existence..

-Let's have strength..ㅠㅠ

-I love you, Jinki-ya.. I wish there were another words that can express how much I love you.. I love you, SHINee.. Thank you.. Thank you so much..

-That's exactly what I want to say to you..ㅠㅠㅠ

-That's exactly what I want to say to you.. I may not know how you feel right now but I will always be rooting for you, I will stay by your side.. Thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, Jonghyun-ah, Kibum-ah, Minho-ya, Taemin-ah.. I will always be rooting for all of you. Please do know that I love you so much..

-Thank you so much for hanging in there.. I love you..

-Jinki-ya, I love you.. Let's not get hurt and see each other with smiles on our face..

-You're the one who deserve this message, not us.. Thank you so much for hanging in there with the other members, thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, I love you.. I'm sorry, and thank you so much..

-Jinki-ya, please don't get hurt..ㅠㅠ

-Seems like you're gaining strength to hang in there, that's good.. Thank you so much, truly.. I will always be rooting for you..

-I hope Onew and the rest of SHINee's members will always be happy..

-I will always be rooting for you, please do know that.. Fighting!! 

• Like 4