▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

Deep breath for later today.....

And sending virtual hugs for those that need them {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

But in the meantime...did you see?  Taemin got first place in Popularity votes for the 27th Seoul Music Awards!!

http://seoulmusicawards.com/vote/rank/a4

ooak3RP.png

The Award show will be on January 25th.  I wonder if Taemin will actually appear. 

And Ravi from VIXX released his mixtape.  In the Ravi Da Loca song, he mentions "Taeminnie" and his squad of friends. 

Around 1:14 in....

• Like 3

Tomorrow i think i may have to avoid social media all day at work until i get home...not sure how i will handle seeing any screencaps from the MV.

I'm not exactly ready...but i also WANT to watch and listen to everything...i'll only know my true feelings towards this when it happens.

But it also pains me to know this is the final thing we'll ever get from Jjong TT_TT and i'm not ready for that reality....

Honestly, HONESTLY Jjong was my absolute favourite singer-songwriter from Korea, not just cos i'm SHINee biased, but i truly loved everything he put out. His lyrics gave me so much imagery and art ideas...i loved the way he thought...*sigh* Anyway, i'll stop, i'm about to make myself cry again.

180122 OFFICIAL ENG 'Keyword#BoA'- Key
Ep 1
Ep 2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Deep breath for later today.....

And sending virtual hugs for those that need them {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

But in the meantime...did you see?  Taemin got first place in Popularity votes for the 27th Seoul Music Awards!!

http://seoulmusicawards.com/vote/rank/a4

ooak3RP.png

@pixelsticks Thanks dear! hugs back to you too. 

Teaminie got almost 50%!!! Yeeey! 

I wonder how they're doing.  :dissapointed:

2 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

Tomorrow i think i may have to avoid social media all day at work until i get home...not sure how i will handle seeing any screencaps from the MV.

I'm not exactly ready...but i also WANT to watch and listen to everything...i'll only know my true feelings towards this when it happens.

But it also pains me to know this is the final thing we'll ever get from Jjong TT_TT and i'm not ready for that reality....

Honestly, HONESTLY Jjong was my absolute favourite singer-songwriter from Korea, not just cos i'm SHINee biased, but i truly loved everything he put out. His lyrics gave me so much imagery and art ideas...i loved the way he thought...*sigh* Anyway, i'll stop, i'm about to make myself cry again.

180122 OFFICIAL ENG 'Keyword#BoA'- Key
Ep 1
Ep 2

@shineeukshawol It's gonna be alright dear. at least we have one last full album from our Jjong. I hope we can feel and hear every single thoughts that he wanted to express from the whole tracks. After reading your post i suddenly became very sad and about to cry. but i don't want to cry again and i wish you wouldn't cry, too!!!

i know you guys already watched the videos. however, just wanted to share a little bit of smile. I think i'll never get tired of Shinee Over Flowers!     

• Like 3

2 hours ago, melodie19 said:

Take your time....but it is amazing! All but the very last song have a lighter feel, or a funky feel, or a dance feel. I'm digging #hashtag, Grease, Sightseeing and Rewind. 

The last song will be also getting an MV released tomorrow.  That one may be hard for me...as I cry listening to that song. 

Key posted some of the lyrics to the song.  

2 hours ago, melodie19 said:

You know...it might be the final fully organized album with his input, but there may still be songs in the SM vault that weren't part of his concept for this album. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some other gems that they have. Or what he may have written for others that they haven't shown yet.  I wish I would have discovered his solo stuff much earlier!  

Always be with you! Shinin' 

Please Stream at Itunes or at Spotify or at Naver!  And watch the MV at the SM Town account for view counts. 

http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=2336284

• Like 3

2 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

IT'S HEEEEREEEEEE OMG I'M NOT YET READY xDDDDDDD

Loved the song and MV sooo much. Feeling good to hear his voice again after all.

JONGHYUN, YOU ALREADY DID SO WELL! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND WILL SHINE FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS. :) 

I probably heard Onew voice around 1:50, 1:58. am i right? 

• Like 2

SHINee's Jonghyun 'Shinin' MV reached 1 Million Views few hours after it was released.

CONGRATULATIONS

Now it's up to 2.2 Million!  cheer3 onion headAnd doing well on many Album charts! 

Key just posted a new IG.

It's him & Jonghyun working on Don't Stop (from the 1of1 Album).  Was this shown at the Dome concerts? 

• Like 3

I think i prepared myself well because i DIDN'T CRY~~~ I enjoyed the MV and the album ^^ Except...'Before our Spring'...which'll probably be the thing to make me cry tomorrow when it comes out in video form...

I will treasure this album more than ever for you Jjongie~ IT HAS SO MANY GOOD SONGS~~~

180123 OFFICIAL ENG 'Keyword#BoA'- Key
Ep 3
Ep 4

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

I think i prepared myself well because i DIDN'T CRY~~~ I enjoyed the MV and the album ^^ Except...'Before our Spring'...which'll probably be the thing to make me cry tomorrow when it comes out in video form...

I will treasure this album more than ever for you Jjongie~ IT HAS SO MANY GOOD SONGS~~~

I'm glad you listened.  Please let me know which ones you enjoy! I am like you...and I am very nervous about the MV with Before our Spring.  I kinda wish they would have done that one first and then given us the Shinin' one last.  Actually, I wish there were MVs for all of these songs! 

Jonghyun Poet|Artist is still #2 on the US Itunes Chart.  I even purchased a digital copy to try to get it to #1. 

I saw this comment on Youtube: 

This is a very complicated song to sing. He's switching between his low and high voice in such an intricate way! He never did anything the easy way, always challenging himself, and this song is a perfect example of that. I love you Jonghyun. Always and forever.

I totally agree especially around the 1:20 mark.  This would have been so amazing to hear him sing live.  Does anyone know if he did sing this song at his INSPIRATION concert?  Or where you can find full video of it? 

• Like 2

Listening to "Before Our Spring" felt like like someone ripped my heart out, threw it out the back window, ran over to stomp on, than put it through a shredder just to make sure I felt every pain imaginable.  It's still hard to take in everything, but I'm extremely impressed by the album as a whole. Take The Dive and Just For a Day are everything I love about Jonghyun. His beautiful voice over a soft melody :heart: I I'm going to miss that so much, but will cherish the album all the more.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@xoxo_yanna98 Thank you for pointing that out and trying to bring some levity in here. Image result for jonghyun blow kiss

It's time for the Annual Soompi Awards!!  And many of the SHINee members have been nominated.  

BEST CHOREOGRAPHY - Taemin MOVE https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-choreography

BEST MALE SOLO - Taemin  https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/music/best-male-solo

BEST IDOL ACTOR - Key (Guardian) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-idol-actor

BEST WEB SERIES - Minho (Somehow 18) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-web-series

BEST ACTING ENSEMBLE - Minho et al (Hwarang) https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/best-acting-ensemble

Above are the links to each AWARD.  Click on their picture to VOTE.  You can VOTE 24x/day.  Just toggle between links and VOTE!!  Voting will be active daily until FEB 20th!  Please support SHINee as much as you can! 

• Like 3