▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

SM to follow SHINee's decision on their upcoming concert in February

0001007853_001_20171224094435574.jpg
screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-12-23%2B20-39-42-200.png

Article: SHINEee reps, "Regarding the concert in February, we will respect the members' decision" [official]

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,210, -22] We can wait until the members take care of themselves so please give them ample time to rest ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1,110, -20] This is no time to be talking concerts right now... fans will wait for them
so give them time to take care of themselves..

3. [+738, -15] I'll support whatever decision they make!

4. [+615, -15] Hopefully we can see them after they've taken care of themselves. We'll be waiting.

5. [+108, -4] Great to hear that the members are treating Jonghyun's mother and
nuna like their own family. Find strength, members.

6. [+109, -7] Hmm... this feels rushed. If I was a fan or even the concert host, I'd want to give the members at least half a year to take care of themselves mentally and emotionally. They've been friends for over 10 years...

7. [+94, -5] The members are more important than the concert. They shouldn't do it if it's going to be hard for them. Take some time off for themselves.

8. [+91, -7] February feels a bit too early

9. [+80, -3] Even if the members want to go through with it, will the members or the fans even be able to concentrate and enjoy the concert fully?... Just give the members time to rest... as fans, we just want them to have emotional stability... rest in peace, Jonghyun...

-
Source: Nate

1. [+142, -4] You can't be sad forever... but it's also hard to just forget about someone so easily when you spent so much of your life with them... it's going to be a difficult winter all around

2. [+102, -5] Jonghyun has just become a star in the sky, I'm sure he'll be with them forever on stage. Never disband, please continue achieving your dreams for his sake...

3. [+86, -3] I'm sure there will come a day where they will have to hold a concert as four members... but I think
for now, it's more important that the members are given time to heal and let go. I don't want them to be sad for too long, just think that Jonghyun will always be with them...

4. [+18, -2] As difficult as these times are, I hope they depend on each other that much more and overcome it

5. [+10, -2] With life, you just have to work harder the more difficult it is so that everyone finds strength together. We may never be able to hear Jonghyun's parts live again but we'll always be able to remember him through his songs.

cr

• Like 3

Hi everyone here in this forum~

I'm so sorry for the loss of a beloved member from your favorite group SHINee. It might have been very hard for you guys. I hope you guys will be fine. I was heartbroken that time too. I had no idea about this and I heard it the next day after when there was a local news report that.. yep.. that's it :-p I was very shocked that time that I wished it was only a hoax.. :( 

Anyways, yep everyone knows about SHINee. I know about SHINee too. But I haven't love them as a whole yet (like being my bias group) and I only love their songs. 

After the news came out, I watched videos of his funeral on Youtube, about which celebrities come to the funeral. And there were recommended videos about Jonghyun (funny moments, savage moments, Jongkey, etc.). Jonghyun is so funny. He's like my biases Yonghwa (CNBLUE) and Jackson (GOT7). I always smile when I see his videos and I just realize how funny he is and how kind he is. Also, how energetic he is. After that, I check out SHINee videos. Watching those videos makes me think that I should love them as a whole too, but I think it's kinda... idk how to say that... like.. I would feel sorry to fans and SHINee for loving them after Jonghyun's death. 

Yes. I'm feeling that right now. I regretted not loving them like how I love GOT7 and CNBLUE. I will feel sorry for being a fan of them after the news..

That's all I wanted to say.. 

But can I ask something?

Am I still welcome to your fandom? :(

p.s. I'm an ultimate Ahgase, Boice and Sone :) 

p.s.s. I'M SORRY IF THIS IS NOT CLEAR. YOU GUYS MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND SOME... 

• Like 3

On 12/30/2017 at 5:18 AM, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Am I still welcome to your fandom? :(

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif welcome, sorry to not responding before now. Of course  you are welcome to join us. I'm happy that you have found SHINee.  

• Like 2

hi Shawols, 

I cannot say that I'm a Shawol since I've started listening and watching Shinee about a couple of weeks ago. but more i watch and listen to them, I'm loving them more and more. I've never been attracted to certain artists or bands like this before. I think this is the 1st and the last time that I'm becoming a fan. So I hope SHINee will SHINE forever. and i will always support them.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, melodie19 said:

hi Shawols, 

I cannot say that I'm a Shawol since I've started listening and watching Shinee about a couple of weeks ago. but more i watch and listen to them, I'm loving them more and more. I've never been attracted to certain artists or bands like this before. I think this is the 1st and the last time that I'm becoming a fan. So I hope SHINee will SHINE forever. and i will always support them.  

Welcomecute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif I really loved listening to their music,  started to watch their appearances on different shows,  they really are fun to watch and listen to. I'm happy you have gotten the chance to enjoy them too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, evie7 said:

Welcomecute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif I really loved listening to their music,  started to watch their appearances on different shows,  they really are fun to watch and listen to. I'm happy you have gotten the chance to enjoy them too.

Thanks dear :blush: 

Hope will hear good news from Shinee very soon. 

• Like 2

Been a follower of SHINee for a long time because of onew... Until the reason was because of all the members.. up until now, it pains me to know that jonghyun left us.. seeing the video of his funeral and looking how devastated the 4 are, I just can't. But then I watch their videos from when they started.. somehow it eases the pain.. 

I am praying for onew, key, Minho and taemin.. may they find comfort and strength with each other. And I'm also praying for all shinee fans.. 

• Like 2

On 1/1/2018 at 10:36 PM, shineeukshawol said:

@xoxo_yanna98 Hi there~ Thank you for checking out SHINee! Yes Jonghyun is so funny~ As they all are in their own way!

You are welcome in the fandom whenever! As long as you can love and cherish them with a genuine heart, and have space in there, you can be a fan! ^_^

On 1/2/2018 at 8:30 AM, evie7 said:

cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif welcome, sorry to not responding before now. Of course  you are welcome to join us. I'm happy that you have found SHINee.  

OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THANK YOU~~ I'M SO HAPPY THAT I AM WELCOME HERE~

SO YOU GUYS AREN'T REALLY OFFENDED ABOUT ME JOINING THE FANDOM AFTER JONGHYUN? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH~

AND CAN I ASK? WHEN IS YOUR SELCA DAY? I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE FUN... AND OH... WHAT ARE YOUR INSIDE JOKES?? HAHAHA OMG I'M SO SORRY.. OMG PLS REPLY LMAO

OH! AND I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE MY BIAS....

ACTUALLY..... I HAVEN'T PICKED YET.. BUT MINHO CAUGHT MY HEART... AND KIBUM... AND JINKI.... TAEMIN-AHHH...... JONGHYUN YEONGWONHIIIII

• Like 1

@melodie19 Hiya~ I'm glad you've found our shining boys SHINee~ 

@xoxo_yanna98 Hi, I'm sure Shawol selca day is on the 5th of every month!

Inside jokes...man i wouldn't even know where to begin!

You named all the members...your SHINee bias list looks pretty perfect if you ask me haha!

Personally, i don't do any shipping hehe....

171231 King of Mask Singer- Key cut

• Like 3

Any news about shinee? i heard they had a meeting yesterday regarding future plans. I was hoping to see even just a glimpse of how they look nowadays but I can't seem to find any update. 

I am fearing that they will be going to the army earlier than expected because of the current situation. I have been bothered by this for a while. Although I know it will help them be distracted from their celebrity life and I know that they will surely BOOM once they got out from the army but I know that I will definitely miss them!!!! Ottoke??!!!

But then again, I was just worrying over nothing lol. Nothing is being updated from their agency aside from the delay of the Japan concert. I just want to know anything about them!!!! I just want to hear anything. I'm so worried...

• Like 1

20 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

@melodie19 Hiya~ I'm glad you've found our shining boys SHINee~ 

@xoxo_yanna98 Hi, I'm sure Shawol selca day is on the 5th of every month!

Inside jokes...man i wouldn't even know where to begin!

You named all the members...your SHINee bias list looks pretty perfect if you ask me haha!

Personally, i don't do any shipping hehe....

171231 King of Mask Singer- Key cut

I think there's one...  "Is this the reality you wanted?" by Jonghyun? xDD

By the way, I want Jonghyun to be my bias because I really fell in love with him, but he's already gone.. :( But the others are second xD huhuhuhuh

• Like 1

I don't know... I will acceptable or not being shawol again...  Shinee catch my eyes with their ring ding dong mv and made me said that I'm shawol that time..  I still remember how SHINee accompany me during my high school life and love story...  Still remember how excited I'm and my friends when we try to learn lucifer and ring ding dong dance...  How we scream together when Hello MV was out...  How excited we are when we got First package from Seoul..  How excited I'm watch them in TV (that's the first time they come to my country), and then my high school life is over and I go to college and try to join every even to watch them, the second time they come is Music Bank event (because I didn't have enough money that time)...  How excited I'm seeing their performance live...  <3 

And then..  I leave them..  Not because I want,  but my busy schedule made me not updated again about them..  I just see their mv not their update news..  (I don't know to start again,  but to be honest my playlists turn end of the day-jjong now) 

Now I finished my college life,  and have my own money..  I have plan to watch them again,  waiting their comeback but...  That news,  everything it's so hard to talk about that..  I've been read this forum since that news came out..  But now,  I don't know why I really want to read in this forum... I miss them so much today..  Still captured how Jinki expression in that day,,  how kibum cry..  How minho try to hold his tears,  and how Taem go blankly...  I feel... I'm regret for everything... Try to watch what I missed before made me forget what happened that day,  and when I finished watch I remember again........

I will wait again... Wait for them, for their smile..  No matter that they choose,,  if that the best I will pray for them.. SHINee will welcome back Shawol that leave them right?  Am I still welcoming here? 

PS: My bias Jinki and Kevin Oppa... Ever tried to like other go by like others,  but I don't know why during my high school life,,  I just can follo update two info..  About SHINee and Super Junior... And untill now just two of that and almost day search about the newest SHINee member info

• Like 1