▶ ✩✩✩ SHINee (샤이니) Official Thread # 2 ✩✩✩ ◀

Admin

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Are you going to go?  If you are ready, I would LOVE for you to go!  I've read the statements from each member.  I loved how they each handwrote their own, giving their own revelation about the decision process.  I'm sensing this will be a very memorable and emotional concert.  Cathartic in many ways, for the fans and even more so for the SHINee members.  They are amazing performers and I hope the crowds will give them the energy they need to work through the pain and process of performing as SHINee. And to find the joy that has been and will be a part of them.  Please consider going! 

I agree it's going to be sad but having a chance to support them would mean so much to them @shineeukshawol I hope you do consider it, I would love to go, if I had the chance to. The statements from them made me very emotional but I'm so happy that they released them. It really means a lot that they took the time to let us know how they were doing.

• Like 2

@evie7 Yeah i will ignore thaat...  Just want to focus for our 4 diamond now...  We know that angle will watch and always accompany them in the stage...  Oh if I have my leave,  I really want fly to Japan that day...  How lucky everyone who get that ticket and watch them again...  Please for everyone who watch their concert,  sent this message that we proud being shawol and we proud have SHINee...  We always love them..  

• Like 2

Please take the time to vote for FAVE SHINee Songs in these upcoming polls made by the Unofficial US SHINee fanclub.   Their aim is to get over 1000 pollsters to respond.  And to then post the playlists on youtube, etc to let new/old Shawols know where to start listening with SHINee's vast discography. 

The first POLL includes SHINee Korean Songs from 2008 - 2011 only. 

https://shineeusa.net/2018/01/07/shinee-best-of-the-best-playlist-poll-1-korean-2008-2011/

Please vote for 20 of your FAVES during that period. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Please take the time to vote for FAVE SHINee Songs in these upcoming polls made by the Unofficial US SHINee fanclub.   Their aim is to get over 1000 pollsters to respond.  And to then post the playlists on youtube, etc to let new/old Shawols know where to start listening with SHINee's vast discography. 

The first POLL includes SHINee Korean Songs from 2008 - 2011 only. 

https://shineeusa.net/2018/01/07/shinee-best-of-the-best-playlist-poll-1-korean-2008-2011/

Please vote for 20 of your FAVES during that period. 

Thanks for the heads up:heart: 

On 1/9/2018 at 11:58 PM, evie7 said:

@melodie19  Here's another one that just kills me w/their sexiness too

dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@evie7 I'm dead too. oooh that striped suits of Taemin :heart: and how Onew always looks so hot whatever he wears and whatever he does. 

• Like 2

Anyone see how key like one photo of him and jonghyun from fans in IG a moment ago..  Oh my god..  I scream spontaneously when I see that..  Just 1 second after key love that photo..  He miss his hyung so much.. Really want to put that picture but I don't know how..

• Like 1

@pixelsticks @evie7 I'm trying to find tickets to any of the Tokyo concerts! I REALLY want to make my goal for this year come true, even if i'm not able to see precious Jjongie in this life anymore. Wish me luck on trying to get tickets~

180110  Golden Disk Awards-

IU mentions Jonghyun in speech

180111 Golden Disk Awards- 
Tribute for Jonghyun and Lee Hi singing 'Breathe'
Leeteuk mentioning Jonghyun in speech

ENG Tribute video

• Like 4

2 hours ago, shineeukshawol said:

pixelsticks @evie7 I'm trying to find tickets to any of the Tokyo concerts! I REALLY want to make my goal for this year come true, even if i'm not able to see precious Jjongie in this life anymore. Wish me luck on trying to get tickets~

Yay!!  If I come across any in my online travels...I WILL forward links to you!  Luck!  Hwaiting!  SHINee Light! 

And the Lee Hi tribute....so emotional. 

• Like 4

I CAN'T STOP SMILING AT THIS >< :lol:

HE'S SOOO FREAKIN ADORABLE LIKE OMG

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME NOT BE BIASED BY THIS MAN? BECAUSE IF HE BECAME MY BIAS, I MIGHT BE THE SADDEST STAN EVER.. well if you know wat I mean :tongue: 

WHICH MEMBER IS SIMILAR TO JONGHYUN?? kkkkkk

• Like 1

@pixelsticks TT_TT Aaaww oh my gosh thank you for being so kind and thinking of me~ *massive hug*

Since they opened the lottery for fanclub tickets again, today i made a SWJ account and applied!! Wish me luck on getting a ticket! If not, i'll still keep looking~

Yeah...Lee Hi's tribute was soooo heartbreaking! She's so strong for even being able to stand up there and trying her best to sing!

@xoxo_yanna98 Honestly, everyone in SHINee is goofy, silly and hilarious in their owns ways~ That's why i don't have a bias! Have you watched their variety shows? Maybe start by watching all of them?

Also you HAVE to watch their 'SHINee Academy', 'Wizard of Oz', 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon'. 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Woof Woof' concert VCR's!!! They're HILARIOUS!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xoxo_yanna98 said:

Can someone tell me what "Onew Condition" means?

#NewShawol lel (for others to be reminded..lel)

That's happened when onew in awkward moment or stuck in random thing, that's because he made lame jokes or he became excessively clumsy.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2018 at 9:17 AM, vivovivo said:

Anyone see how key like one photo of him and jonghyun from fans in IG a moment ago..  Oh my god..  I scream spontaneously when I see that..  Just 1 second after key love that photo..  He miss his hyung so much.. Really want to put that picture but I don't know how..

Just copy the link and paste it into your post and Thanks for answering @xoxo_yanna98 's question because I had no idea what the 'Onew Condition was too:tongue: xoxo_yanna98 it's hard to come up w/a bias for SHINee too, every time  I start to get really attached to one another member just does something that grabs my attention. I keep up a lot w/Minho since he does the most dramas but I have to say our Key is catching up w/dramas and is truly a gifted actor. It's exciting to me to be able to watch our guys branch out.  I haven't had a chance to watch Onew in one yet and tried to watch Taemin's but I guess I took too long to watch it since I got locked out.:crazy: Then there is our Jonghyun who to me is such a gifted singer. I believe he is truly one of the best in the world. I have all of his cd's except his newest one. I was going to give it to myself for my birthday on December 20th but it's sold out so I'm on Amazon and YesAsia's waiting lists. 

@shineeukshawol I hope you get tickets for the concertdragonprayplz.gif?1 We will expect a full report.:D

• Like 2

3 hours ago, evie7 said:

I haven't had a chance to watch Onew in one yet

What?  You haven't watched Descendents of the Sun?   I'd love for Onew to get his own solo album.  Not sure if that will ever come to fruition. But I still want SHINee music as well. 

@shineeukshawolI saw this online but now I don't see the SHINee link on the global SM page anymore.

• Like 2

@pixelsticks Ah thank you for thinking of me hehe! 
I actually made a SWJ fanclub membership so i could apply for the second round of lottery tickets! I'll find out on the 17th (i think) if i got a concert ticket! If not, i may look at the GP if it's still available or i may try to get normal seats by applying on tikebo again!

180115 OFFICIAL ENG 'Keyword#BoA' teaser 2- Key

• Like 4

@shineeukshawolI will patiently wait to hear WHEN you get your tickets! And then I will patiently wait to hear your take on the concert! 

This came up in my Youtube feed...

Hi Soompiers....we are SHINee....ahhh my heart!  It is interesting how Jonghyun was quite the leader during the interview and facilitator.   

• Like 2