[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

On 11/6/2016 at 11:16 AM, ilmare said:

well RM PD did mention that TWICE may guest again. http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/06/running-man-pd-reveals-plans-for-a-twice-special/

i do enjoy eps with guests but wish that there are more eps for the casts alone.

Can't wait for TWICE Episode :wub:

---------------------------------

Running Man Guest & Episode List

Edited by HaYoung1402

somehow I can feel the difference in the quality of the production... no offence to other PD... I enjoyed this episode a LOT

We get to see PD shots a lot.. otherwise we dont get to see any of the production team.. 

Suddenly remembered a certain episode from Running Man while playing Game of Dice and Kwang Soo just landed on jail. This game is really addicting and Kwang Soo here is the cutest and funniest character from me as you can see from the image below.  laugh.png

Kwang Soo in Jail:

sBO9dKm.jpg

Gameplay video(Kwang Soo landed on jail around 13:46):

This is from the episode where Running Man Members were in jail for their mission that time.

Guest KDIK

The preview for the next episode, well played Myuk PD !!. I wonder who'll be the 3 to ring in to him, I have a feeling Ji Suk Jin will be one, cause his son is a fan of the show so he'd most likely be watching it.

The latest episode just goes to show how important of a role the PD plays, the turn around from this one and the previous episodes is so drastic. I really liked the concept of it all, I couldn't stop laughing at the Blue Team and poor Yoo Jae Suk lol.

• 2 weeks later...

The show improved so much last 2-3 episodes. Eventhough i watched all episodes so far, for a while it lost its spot as my favourite show. Now its up again and i cant wait for new episodes.

• Like 1

Finished all 307 episodes. And sooo happy that Myuk PD is back and seems like the old editing team is also back! It feels like RM again, finally... the last two episodes are especially goood! So happy to see Myuk PD back as well *can't stop saying this* anyway I really hope that Joongki could come back as guest or something...he is indeed the brain of RM members. I agree that he got quite a flat character compared to others but I think brainy character suits him well... I can't wait to see the banters between him and Kwangsoo, and Kwangsoo would be teased so much for being bff with him like in episode with Jin Goo & Kim Ji Won...hehe. Please bring Joongki back soon!!

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I'm worried. TT I heard the recent episode's rating dropped. :(( RM wouldn't end yet, right?!?! I'm sorry for being so pessimistic but I can't help it. I just really hope RM will do well in the next episodes. TT

I hate to admit it but I was not satisfied with the recent episode of RM, specifically the second half. I just felt bad about the other members who did not get much screentime compared to KS and JS. Gary and SJH barely had any screentime in the second half. :(((( TT 

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently started watching running man.. and damn they are funny and cute .. 

So, need some recommendations..

I have watched the "the best" series all episodes

Most of the googling gave me similar top 10 lists..

Any suggestions? - i loved the one where Nichkun and Taec are in amusement park chasing these guys, "the best" are all so good, australia with woo bin seen, lee jung seok came to promote a movie of his with park bo gum .. it wasn't a funny episode but well all for LJS .., sherlock holmes seen

Any out an out funny that you rememebr? Also I watched pygmalio effect .. but is there any episode where joonki comes out strong?.. because in most of the earlier episodes i watched he is like really in the background .. not muct visibility.. i know he is there only till ep 40.. and i think i have covered episodes haphazardly..so probably not seen quite a feww oof those 40..

Anyhow... suggestions plz..