[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I LOVE YOU KANG GARY :heart: it was really suck feeling when Gary open Jihyo gift, and she gave him their photo album together, i think ji hyo really care and love gary as her close member, even they dont showing it on public.. her tears dont lie ! She holding it with hurt feeling

i notice both gary and jihyo eyes in the beginning of show, looks like they already cry, because both having swollen eyes :( *im sad but i will always support you, GARY ! JUST CHASE YOUR BIG DREAM IN MUSIC :) GOOD LUCK GELIGELIII !

EDIT:

THE LAST ONE RATING FOR GOODBYE GARY AGB 6.7%

(I was mistaken rating, there is 2 show sbs for rating lol) @pink007 thanks for correction :D

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000670282

Edited by LoveBangWon
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, LoveBangWon said:

I LOVE YOU KANG GARY :heart: it was really suck feeling when Gary open Jihyo gift, and she gave him their photo album together, i think ji hyo really care and love gary as her close member, even they dont showing it on public.. her tears dont lie ! She holding it with hurt feeling

i notice both gary and jihyo eyes in the beginning of show, looks like they already cry, because both having swollen eyes :( *im sad but i will always support you, GARY ! JUST CHASE YOUR BIG DREAM IN MUSIC :) GOOD LUCK GELIGELIII !

THE LAST ONE RATING FOR GOODBYE GARY AGB 10.3% (they finally reach two digit this years)

source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000670282

Hate to be a party pooper, but RM only got 6.7%. 10.3% appears to be for another show.

• Like 1

Guest pink_dolphins

I cried my eyes out... i didn't expect to cry this much watching the Gary's farewell episode. :bawling:  but part 2 next week! i got to see him again!:D

Cried while laughing watching ep 324. Thumbs up for PDs for making it a perfect mix of both humor and melancholia of Gary leaving. I cried my eyes out tho on the last 15 mins... 

I'm glad though that the farewell ended beautifully. Only hugs and loves from all around cast and staff members. I think it's definitely possible for Gary to make appearance here and there next year..like Joongki used to. 

I agree that no body can ever fill Gary's place. He's special. But tbh I won't say no if there's an additional cast; Yong Hwa, Nickhun, Minho or Daesung would be awesome. Or even Lizzy!! Love love love RM so much <3

• 2 weeks later...

with the PD change then concept change and the last one Gary departure i know it will come.... but its just too soon from what i'm expected :tears:

Hope the new concept will be better for the show, for the casts and more entertaining for the viewers..

Honestly, I'm sad to see them go as well.

I just hope that Season 2 of RM, which I believe is the concept that they're going for next year, will breathe new life into this show the same way that Season 3 of "1N2D" for its content.

Though I pray to God that they don't add Kang Ho Dong. Nothing against him personally, but the guy's variety persona is like the most annoying thing in the world. The last thing that I want is for that guy's persona to mix with the remaining members on the show.

Plus, you'd think that it'd be VERY Expensive to bring him on this show while paying for YJS's salary as well. It'd be cheaper (and better in the long run) to add new and young faces to the show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aurelly said:

“Running Man” Production Allegedly Decided Song Ji Hyo And Kim Jong Kook Were To Leave Show

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/14/running-man-production-allegedly-decided-song-ji-hyo-kim-jong-kook-leave-show/

WTH :crazy::crazy:

WTF is also my reaction, the production team seem soo shady and showed absolutely no sense of royalty, they just left out the to members with the biggest international fanbase well done, they don't deserve them anyway, I was only watching RM because of SJH and with this i and MANY others are done with the show for good, I will always cherish the episodes with the seven members but after this news and the shitty changes i'm done with the show for good! let them have their adjussi cast lol!