[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Awesome episode. KJK and Haha doing those mid air spin moves was amazing!! @-) Second game Gary and YJS are the king of dodgeball...They're so good in this game. Special mention to Eric Mum who was so damn sexy when he was speaking English. Lucky girl who he was protecting. The human ladder...wow! The men were struggling and not playing around. I think the RM suffered from their line up. Gary should have gone last. And JH the lady of luck!

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dramas

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 23.6

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman16.6
2. MBC Real Man 14.4 
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.2
4. SBS K-Pop Star 4 12.1 
5. SBS Running Man 11.1
6. MBC Animals 3.4 
*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Guest dzareth_8651

After seeing Jong Kook's and Haha's "manouver" in Ep 236, no wonder the production teams are low on ideas for the games. It is because the RM team are practically unbeatable. They have power, resistance, know-hows that if they approach battles in full competitive mode, no team can beat them.

I've always enjoyed RM vs guest team episodes, this episode feels a little like fan service. If only it was RM vs Shinhwa II. While ZEA is provided some eye candy, I don't see them suitable for a "real men" theme.

Guest acrobaleno

@dzareth_8651

Well if they invited MMA Fighters (Monster, Chu Seung Hoon, etc.) They'll probably get wrecked at grappling games especially name tag ripping.

honeygeeko said: @shangomar Cracked me up real good that one. Js and ks are hilarious but i felt bad for gary beaten up by the spies, i hate the spy episode tbh. Its ok if ur aware there's a spy among u, u just have to guess who. Not knowing and playing earnestly, putting ur guards down then only to be ousted secretly is kinda unfair for me. Gary worked really hard in that episode only to be shot at the name tag unknowingly, without any defence.

Guest adikkeluangman

′Twenty′s Kim Woo Bin, 2PM Junho and Kang Ha Neul to Appear on ′Running Man′
Kim Woo Bin, 2PM′s Junho and Kang Ha Neul are in talks to appear on Running Man. 
The three actors from the film Twenty will appear on SBS′ Running Man ahead of the movie′s premiere. 
88721002.jpg

One affiliate stated on March 6, "They are currently positively tuning up schedules to appear on Running Man. The concept and other details have not been decided on yet." 
Kim Woo Bin appeared on Running Man with Rain following the conclusion of his drama, The Heirs. He also came out on the variety show when his movie The Technicians was in theaters. Junho appeared on Running Man with Jung Woo Sung and Han Hyo Joo in 2013 for their movie Cold Eyes, while Kang Ha Neul showed his variety skills on Running Man in March of 2014. 
With some of the hottest actors in their 20s meeting the Running Man members, anticipation is on the rise for their interaction. 
The film Twenty is about a group of three friends who just turned 20. It premieres March 25. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/88721/exclusive-twentys-kim-woo-bin-2pm-junho-and-kang-ha-neul-to-appear-on-running-man

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 24.9

Variety

1. KBS Return of Superman17.1
2. SBS K-Pop Star 4 12.6 
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 12.3
4. SBS Running Man 12.1
5. MBC Real Man 9.3 
6. MBC Animals 3.0 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 12.9

Episode 237 was good, all the couples had a moment and the girls were hilarious. Honestly speaking I only recognized like one or two of the guests whilst the rest I had no clue about.

Episode 237 was good, all the couples had a moment and the girls were hilarious. Honestly speaking I only recognized like one or two of the guests whilst the rest I had no clue about.

This episode was good. Some pairings were awkward, but that created laughter. Ji Hyo was paired with Haha rather than Suk Jin, as always. The games were fun. It did seem like Kwang Soo found a match... lol. That roulette made of flying chair,,, wow , jae Suk can turn any simple game into an intense, fun filled game. It's all in the execution. 

Guest adikkeluangman
Kim Ji Soo name tag in Featured Best Friend episode. (via NAMOOACTORS)
10689532_801071873320294_600945898350461

I'm glad that there an episode like the cooking special or any episode that not include physical. After knowing that the fact KJK hide his sickness especially when he in RM, at least he can take it slowly. 

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Dramas

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 24.2

Variety

1. KBS Return of Superman15.9
2. MBC Real Man 13.2 
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 12.6
4. SBS K-Pop Star 4 11.8 
5. SBS Running Man 10.6
6. MBC Animals 2.8 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.4

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM’s Junho to Appear on “Running Man”

Actors Kim Woo Bin, Kang Ha Neul, and 2PM member Junho are currently taking part in a shoot for SBS’ variety show “Running Man,” according to reports.

The stars are currently promoting their latest film “Twenty,” which will open in theaters on March 25. Inspired by the theme of the movie, the upcoming “Running Man” episode will have the guests and cast members do what most young adults in their twenties usually spend time doing – school assignments.

twenty1.jpg

The episode featuring the three stars is scheduled to air at the end of the month.

Meanwhile, “Twenty” is a comedy that follows the lives of three different yet close friends, who enter their twenties as they graduate from high school.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/17/kim-woo-bin-kang-ha-neul-and-2pms-junho-to-appear-on-running-man/

Guest kdramamaniaid

oh yeeeaaaaah park yejin unnie is coming back to running man!!!!!! *bonus kim woo bin kang haneul junho* 

Runners, Running Man punya official website/akun sosial tak? aku bingung mu request gak pny tempat dan ruang utk tanya-tanya. (bukan RM member yg ku maksud ya) add fb: Hairi Ryujin utk berteman follow jg twitter @hryujin siapa tau kita bs kenalan lanjut ★H A I R I★