[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest kyung-jin

Happy Birthday! 7 Reasons to love Kim Jong Kook

by whatadrama on Fri, Apr 24, 2015

Kim Jong Kook is a restless man. In addition to being Running Man's most powerful man, he's taking a stab at his first acting role ever on new drama Producer, which premieres May 17 exclusively on DramaFever! Celebrating his 39th birthday tomorrow, we came up with seven reasons to love him. Scroll down to see how many you agree with us!

1. He taught himself how to speak fluent English 

Kim Jong Kook says lhe earned to speak English so he can help his mother travel abroad more comfortably when they go together.

2. He collaborated with Will Smith

Kim Jong Kook's 90s band Turbo was featured in the Korean version of Will Smith’s single "Just the Two of Us."

3. Sparta Kook is self disciplined

On Running Man, Kim Jong Kook astonishes others with his strength and power, although in fact he's been suffering from slipped disc in his lower back for years. He shares he also strictly regulates his diet and never eats anything too salty like ramen. 

4. Always challenging himself

Kim Jong Kook's friend and celebrity Hong Suk Chun said, “It’s only natural that humble and hard working Jong Kook is loved all over the world. I learn a lot from him."

He loves a good challenge. He's not afraid to cross dress, show his love for another man, learn about fashion as an outsider or even film a drama for the first time. The highly anticipated upcoming drama Producer is Kim Jong Kook's debut drama.

5. Charity

When the ferry Sewol accident happened April 2014, Kim Jong Kook gave fifty thousand dollars for those affected by the accident. 

6. He comes from a family of talents 

Kim Jong Kook's niece Soya is a singer who debuted in 2010. Soya said in an interview she dreamed of becoming a singer when younger listening to Kim Jong Kook's boy band Turbo. Soya's fashion designer mother designed Turbo's costumes back in the day. Soya released her second album My Team, Other Team in January.

7. He is adorable when he gets shy in front of girls... with the exception of Ace Ji Hyo

Running Man costar Yoo Jae Suk likes to make fun of Kim Jong Kook by throwing out Yoon Eun Hye's name. Kim Jong Kook also blushed like crazy holding Moon Geun Young's hands in an October 2012 episode of Running Man.

"I love challenging work in all other areas but when it comes to women, it’s hard for me," Kim Jong Kook said. “Women always came to me first,” Kim Jong Kook said in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKa05O8nCQc, “I’m not good (at asking girls out) because I’m shy.”

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/happy-birthday-kim-jong-kook-7-reasons-we-love-him/

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.3
2. KBS Return of Superman14.6
3. MBC Real Man 9.1 
4. SBS Running Man 8.8
5. MBC Mask King 6.7 
6. SBS Please Look After Dad 4.9

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 11.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Guest adikkeluangman

Nichkhun, Henry, Amber, Park Joon Hyung​, and Kangnam to Guest on “Running Man”

It has been reported that 2PM’s Nichkhun, Super Junior-M’s Henry, f(x)’s Amber, g.o.d’s Park Joon Hyung, and M.I.B’s Kangnam will all be appearing together as guests on a future episode of “Running Man.”

According to a broadcast official on May 5, these five stars are currently in the middle of filming for SBS’ variety program “Running Man” for its ‘Trending Variety Stars’ special.

It is said that Park Joon Hyung, who announced on May 4 that he will be tying the knot next month, will be sharing his thoughts on his upcoming wedding during the recording.

These stars were gathered to be guests on “Running Man,” as they have been continuing to receive love from the public for their bright and energetic characters.

Are you excited for this episode to air?

The latest episode starred guests Jinusean:

Amber has posted a photo from the filming on her Instagram.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/04/nichkhun-henry-amber-park-joon-hyung-and-kangnam-to-guest-on-running-man/

-----

Kim Jong Ko​ok snaps a picture with international guests for “Running Man”

It seems that hot variety show Running Man is filming for a special international episode as representatives confirm a star-studded guest cast for the newest episode filming!

A representative from SBS confirmed that 2PM‘s Nichkhun, g.o.d.‘s Joon Park, Super Junior-M‘s Henry, f(x)‘s Amber, and MIB‘s Kangnam filmed for an upcoming episode of Running Man at an undisclosed location.

Amber and Kim Jong Kook took to Instagram soon after to confirm the news and posted photos of a fun day of shooting with the cast. Kim Jong Kook snapped a photo with fellow cast mates Yoo Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin along with guests Henry, Kangnam, and Joon Park while Amber posted a photo of the signature Running Man name tag.

Fans of the show, especially international fans, have rejoiced at the news as these are some of the hottest international Hallyu stars today. Nichkhun is often crowned as the Thai Prince while Joon Park and Amber both hail from Los Angeles. Henry was discovered in Canada while Kangnam is of Japanese and Korean decent.

Check out the posts below!

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jong-kook-snaps-a-picture-with-international-guests-for-running-man/

Edited by adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Henry, Kangnam, Park Joon Hyu​ng, and “Running Man” Cast Snap Photo on a Yacht

Henry has recently revealed a photo taken during his filming of “Running Man” on his Instagram account.

On May 6 he wrote, “on a yacht! filming #runningman! guess where nick khun and @ajol_llama are? hahahaha!!! hint* were crossing the river on a boat.”

In the picture Henry, Kangnam, Park Joon Hyung, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, and Ji Suk Jin are gathered in front of the camera. Their energetic poses reflect their cheerful and fun time filming for the show.

The episode featuring guests g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung, 2PM‘s Nichkhun, Super Junior M‘s Henry, f(x)‘s Amber, and MIB‘s Kangnam was filmed on May 5.

Are you excited for the upcoming episode?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/05/07/henry-kangnam-park-joon-hyung-and-running-man-cast-snap-photo-on-a-yacht/

Guest mellowmadya

watching raw, cant wait for engsub when they talk at opening scene, look like so fun

seo woo 010 make me laugh

Edited by mellowmadya

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Variety

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.4
2. KBS Return of Superman12.6
3. MBC Real Man 11.9 
4. SBS Running Man /MBC Mask King 9.2 
5. SBS Please Look After Dad 5.3

KBS Gag Concert 12.6

• Like 1

Guest pink_dolphins

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Variety

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 15.3
2. KBS Return of Superman14.6
3. MBC Real Man 9.1 
4. SBS Running Man 8.8
5. MBC Mask King 6.7 
6. SBS Please Look After Dad 4.9

KBS Gag Concert 11.7

​Wow. 1n2d actually surpassed Superman this time.

​Wow. 1n2d actually surpassed Superman this time.

​1N2D is back to the formula that make it ridiculously successful in season 1. the two things that's hindering them to get the same amount success of is the cast and competition. 

Guest mellowmadya

their idea w/ live interview on the last was really good idea

this ep remind me w/ trugary show

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Variety

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.5
2. KBS Return of Superman13.3
3. MBC Real Man 11.0 
4. SBS Running Man 9.9
5. MBC Mask King 9.6 
6. SBS Please Look After Dad 5.5

KBS Gag Concert 12.3

For those interested, since KJK is in this drama:

Friday, May 15, 2015
KBS Producers 10.1

Saturday, May 16, 2015
KBS Producers 10.3

after seeing the game mc yoo jae suk selection I really wanted to see the same thing for lee kwang soo, kim jong kook, and suk jin. I think that these three would be the best and would misuse the power and authority during the episodes. I was super excited about kwang soo becoming the center of attention and having every other members catering to  his need.But found it boring because it was a hidden camera episode. I think this hidden camera would of been the funniest if it was suk jin instead.

In the earlier episodes of running man there was a hidden camera episode as well it was on either Lee Kwang Soo or Suk Jin i dont remember. I believe it was probably lee kwang soo. So, I'm glad that there was an extra footage showing lee kwang's soo reaction. Because the first time they did it... we dont know how that person reacted after finding out. It was left very vague.