[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest wongrichard366

Watch Full Running Man Episode 235 English Sub from 
http://runningmanengsub.com/running-man-episode-235-english-sub-high-definition/
Running Man Episode 235 RAW from 
http://runningmanengsub.com/running-man-episode-235-raw/
Running Man (Korean: 런닝맨) is a South Korean variety show; a part of SBS’s Good Sunday lineup, along with K-pop Star 3. It was first aired on July 11, 2010. This show was classified as an “urban action variety”; a never-before-seen new genre of variety shows focused in an urban environment. The MCs and guests complete missions in a landmark to win the race. The show has since shifted to a more familiar reality-varietyshow concept focused on games. It has garnered attention as being the come-back program for Yoo Jae-suk, the main MC of the program, after leaving Good Sunday’s Family Outing in February 2010. 

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Dramas

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 23.4

10:00 PM

1. MBC Legend of the Witch 29.5
2. SBS My Heart Shines Part 2 4.2
3. SBS My Heart Shines Part 1 2.1

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman17.6
2. MBC Real Man 15.6 
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.2
4. SBS K-Pop Star 4 13.1 
5. SBS Running Man 12.0
6. MBC Animals 3.3 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 13.2

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

#Spoiler:. :) He helped a lot from the sidelines. Glad for someone who won the first place.  It was so obvious the last 3 places would be, by just looking at the dishes. haha ,, I loved this episode. Made me hungry at night. 

Hi everyone! New to the thread here but I've been a Running Man fan since the beginning! This show is my stress-reliever and I continuously go back to the many great moments in previous episodes...the show never fails to provide a good laugh! What makes it great is the cast, every single one of them are amazing and I couldn't imagine the show without either of them...although I do wonder how things would've turned out if JoongKi stayed...maybe he'll come back? Anyway, nice to meet you all and I look forward to what the show and members have in store for us next! 

Hi everyone!! Running man is my definitely stress reliever and make me feel so happy and i have watch that the beginning until now! I really loves the best casts of running man ever :). I'm new to this thread and it's nice to meet you all! :)

Guest gingerschnaps

I think they just counted the Yoomes Bond episodes where YJS was the central character and there weren't any underlying themes like the rage virus and reincarnation. 

With the new episode, I think the door mission was actually good, it's just too bad that it wasn't the main point of the ep. I loved the last part though, when they were scrambling to eliminate Gary, omo, I laughed a lot that time. :D

@shangomar

Cracked me up real good that one. Js and ks are hilarious but i felt bad for gary beaten up by the spies, i hate the spy episode tbh. Its ok if ur aware there's a spy among u, u just have to guess who. Not knowing and playing earnestly, putting ur guards down then only to be ousted secretly is kinda unfair for me. Gary worked really hard in that episode only to be shot at the name tag unknowingly, without any defence.

Like what HeeChul said, Running Man is sometimes too childish.  The only one who has remained a gentleman is Gary.  KJK is sometimes okay but he always uses his big body to undermine everybody.  YJS too much interfering is annoying - and LKS overreacting is annoying too.  In the episode on Winter Olympics, YJS disrespected KJK by putting a lot of ramen on the soup he was cooking - and he was laughing about it and I know KJK was too annoyed.

I love watching RM because it makes me laugh but when they start resorting to childish things like cheating, etc., I fast-forward it. 

Heck, I remember when I used have issues with how Song Ji-Hyo would treat Kwang-Soo at times on "Running Man". However, my view of it changed when I had learned that the reason why she (and almost everyone else) "picks" on him is because they're all very close to each other in real life. If anything, their on-screen attitude towards him at times is actually beneficial for his "variety" persona in the long run since it allows him to get more spotlight.
Plus, after reviewing certain moments more carefully, you can even see the members breaking character and actually showing genuine concern for Kwang-Soo like when Ji-Hyo was worried on how Kwang-Soo would do on the Soccer Field when playing alongside Park Ji-Sung or when she even checked up on him after their cage match.lol 

Very much enjoyed this week's episode. I love when the Running Man team gets pitted against other teams (although I wish Ji-hyo was playing also). And, of course, the Shinhwa members are always great guests on variety shows. Love when the guests are lively and participate. 
Highlights for me:

1. When Kim Jong Kook did that leg spin during the mud water game.
  2. When HaHa jumped on the side of the pit and pushed Minwoo out.
I think most of the time they try to be funny, but the RM team shines during such competitions. Goes to show that their athleticism really have improved throughout the show.

Guest acrobaleno

Running man Ep. 256

1st game:
Damn Air Haha! LOL. And the Indestructible Kim Jong Kook as always. That must've taken a toll on KJK's body because he actually has a weak body based on what he said on Healing Camp. :(

2nd game:
That Sharpshooting Shinwha member! Shinhwa has some nice passing skills but can't finish. Still, the most experience team won

3rd game:
Poor people who are at the 1st ladder :(. Kwanghee black hole LOL

4th game:
Lucky Jihyo indeed.

I really like their games where they use their athletecism.

Awesome episode. KJK and Haha doing those mid air spin moves was amazing!! @-) Second game Gary and YJS are the king of dodgeball...They're so good in this game. Special mention to Eric Mum who was so damn sexy when he was speaking English. Lucky girl who he was protecting. The human ladder...wow! The men were struggling and not playing around. I think the RM suffered from their line up. Gary should have gone last. And JH the lady of luck!