[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest turtle_tats

JunkieArtz said: taecyeon with song ji hyo  this time around !! daebakkkk!!! Last time it was dong wook Goooosh can't wait to watch their interaction for the first time as a TEAM!! yaaaayyyy!!

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Dramas

7:55 PM

KBS What′s With This Family 43.1

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 22.5

10:00 PM

1. MBC Legend of the Witch 28.5
2. SBS My Heart Shines2.0

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS Return of Superman18.9
2. MBC Real Man 16.1 
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.1
4. SBS Running Man 12.6
5. SBS K-Pop Star 4 11.8 
6. MBC Animals 4.2 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 14.4

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Thank you for sharing the ratings! A definite improvement from last week. I also wish Eunhye can finally guest on RM, been waiting for a long time for her and Kookie's long overdue reunion... Wish she comes to RM even if it's just to promote her movie! I mean, Korean media are still talking about it even after all these years, so seeing them together may bring good feedback, right? Crossing my fingers for this  \:D/

Honestly, even though all of us (or at least most of us) want to see Kim Jong-Kook reunite with Yoon Eun-Hye on "Running Man", I really doubt that it'll ever happen.
Yoon Eun-Hye seems determined to never show up in a variety program alongside KJK due to their past pairing on "X-Man". If anything, I feel like she's afraid that one appearance could undo all of the hard work that she's put into creating a new image for herself to the people in Korea with the various roles that she's taken in her acting career since.
Honestly, at this point...I think it would be more realistic to see a "Family Outing" reunion, with the original members, brought onto Running Man where they cast members of FO would go up against the members of RM.

Shinhwa Currently Filming ′Running Man′ in Seoul
63782_original.jpg

Shinhwa will be appearing in an upcoming episode of Running Man. 
According to broadcast affiliates on February 17, Shinhwa is filming SBS′ Running Man in Seoul. 
Regarding this, one affiliate told Newsen, "During the early morning, the Shinhwa members joined Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Song Ji Hyo, Haha, Kim Jong Kook and the other Running Man members in filming. The filming is expected to continue in Seoul." 
I hope Running Man gets their revenge.