[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I dont really enjoy couple themed episode because there will always be couples who dont get much screen time. 3-4 members per group is just nice. For the latest episode, it was quite fun. I enjoyed the appearance of 'veteran' artist like hong kyung min, hyung kyung, ji soo n won jung. But sadly, haha n kwangsoo got the least screen time.

duggukekka said: I dont really enjoy couple themed episode because there will always be couples who dont get much screen time. 3-4 members per group is just nice. For the latest episode, it was quite fun. I enjoyed the appearance of 'veteran' artist like hong kyung min, hyung kyung, ji soo n won jung. But sadly, haha n kwangsoo got the least screen time.

Guest kyung-jin

While watching Running Man, sometimes we tend to choose our favorite team and if the team cannot win, we feel bad for them..

we feel even worse if they almost win..

I also have that feeling..

Who agrees with Spartakook?
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jong Kook Says Gary and Song Ji Hyo Should Date at This Point
Kim Jong Kook brought up Running Man′s Monday Couple.

During the February 2 broadcast of SBS’ Healing Camp, Kim Jong Kook opened up about Monday Couple′s Gary and Song Ji Hyo.

Kim Jong Kook said, “I think that Gary and Song Ji Hyo should date at this point.” He added, “If they date, I think it’d be good for Running Man,” bringing out laughter.

SOURCE

SBS‘ popular variety program “Running Man” has started a humorous social media campaign to bring actress Yoon Eun Hye to the show as a guest.

SBS released a video clip to their official Facebook page consisting of various instances from “Running Man” where MC Yoo Jae Suk jokes about Kim Jong Kook‘s alleged feelings for Yoon Eun Hye. Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye previously showed amazing chemistry on the classic early 2000′s variety show, “X-Man,” a glimpse of which is also shown through this video.

Along with the video, SBS encouraged the fans to comment on the video calling out Yoon Eun Hye to be a guest on the Sunday variety program. With hashtags like “Are you watching, Yoon Eun Hye?” and “Yoon Eun Hye to Running Man,” SBS urged the fans to reach 10,000 comments to catch the attention of the actress.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/05/running-man-starts-social-media-campaign-to-bring-yoon-eun-hye-to-the-show/

So, if you want to see her as a guest on running man and has a twitter account, please kindly to retweet this. But if you don't, just ignore my posts. Thank you.

Guest NinhKidd

Hi. I'm a fan of Running Man for about 4 years :) So i made a game, with the idea to bring you Running Man's experiences!

In the game, each members will give you 4 mini games base on his/her character :D

Example: Ji Sukjin feature Reverse World (yes, in a reverse world the Big Nose Brother should the Mightest one :D )

The game is now available on Android and iPhone/iPad.

Link for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kidding.runningman

Link for iPhone/iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/running-man-amazing-race/id953075761

P/S: If you feel stress when play, don't hate me please. It's Running Man :D

1JT0NLcEN3DJqGwAGYkNJ1OZc7bin0.jpg

unday, February 8, 2015

Dramas

7:55 PM

KBS What′s With This Family 43.3

8:45 PM

1. MBC Rosy Lovers 22.3

10:00 PM

1. MBC Legend of the Witch 30.2
2. SBS My Heart Shines2.3

Variety