[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Gary talks about his different image from 'Running Man' and broadcast ban of his 19+ rated song for 'W Korea'
Leessang-Gary_1390268222_af_org.jpgGary_1390268233_20140120_Gary_2.jpg
Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/gary-talks-about-his-different-image-from-running-man-and-broadcast-ban-of-his-19-rated-song-for-w-korea#ixzz2r2Hfpnru llkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  22h

140120 RM filming (Cr DCLKS) pic.twitter.com/ead2o04oEI

BebU9u0CEAABebO.jpg

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  23h

140120 RM filming (Cr DCSJH) pic.twitter.com/ymhXbCVuGl

BebTO7GCAAIT40P.jpg

@jkt1ny via instagram

"This pics dedicated to all the GREAT fans of Runningman. Sorry dont know where the other cast were! :( But Haha took the pic!"

BeZhijqCIAAjfkN.jpg

@jkt1ny via instagram

"After Haha took the pic. He took a selfie cause he felt leftout and sent it. Same shirt same restaurant. I totally forgot about this pic. So sorry guys! Better late then never! "

BeaXkapCQAEc7OB.jpg

I love "Running Man" but it'd be too much of a time commitment to watch every week. So I only watch when they have attractive female guests, haha.

I really love this week episode.... Secret couple really look like in love in mission... Poor Gary thinking that JiHyo have another lover...And all cast thinking that JongSuk really like JiHyo for real....