[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"131230 SBS Entertainment Awards Friendship Award-Lee Kwang Soohttp://youtu.be/WMctiiziQPU id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"131230 SBS Entertainment Awards High Excellence Program Award-Running manhttp://youtu.be/tsZgSkCrf3w id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"131230 SBS Entertainment Awards Excellence Award (Male)-haha and Jong kook id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"131230 SBS Entertainment Awards High Excellence Award (Female)-Song Ji Hyo

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

the latest RM episode was very heartwarming. member were brought to tears even. it was nice to see the Running Man cast to work together instead of betraying each other. 
One thing got me really worried though. Song Jihyo. she was sleeping during the Jenga game and while in the car. she must be really tired. you can even see it in her eyes even in the beginning. I hope she gets enough rest as filming the last episode definitely exhausting. We wouldn't want her to be hospitalized again due to exhaustion and fatigue. also she will be in a new drama, this will eat up (or has already eaten up) more time in her already busy schedule.
Jihyo noona, fighting! take care of your health!
Congrats to the Running Man cast and crew for winning multiple awards in the SBS awards. :)

Manse RunningMan! More power for the year 2014. I enjoy every episode, you never fail to give me the best laugh ever! I love your show, my antidote for stress. Your the best!

And may I please add, ep178 is the year ends best episode! It is like unity challenge from their earlier episodes (30's). Their teamwork is superb. It is totally unbelievable to cross the Han River by just their carton boats, but they made it happen. I also cried knowing how hard they battled the winter wind, waves, and tiredness. For me nothing can beat RM!

I think it's time for me again to post a very memorable comment.

The latest episode of running man really brings tears to my eyes because of their incredible teamwork, hardwork and chemistry, for the very first time in the first year that i have been watching it (though I watched all their episode) in my opinion this is the best ever episode so far. Then I just got the news that they won again in the awards I was really amazed at the whole production team of Running man. I do hope that they will still have tour around Asia (I hope they will visit here in Dubai) they can climb the highest tower, not using the lift just stairs LOL! and meet and have a quiz with a lot of expats, maybe they can learn a lot of languages, or taste different varieties of international cuisine or have fun in belly dancing. Hahaha there are so many options!!! Well its not bad to have a dream like that.
Kudos Running Man! 

The latest episode was the best episode of Running Man!!! The teamwork was daebak! I felt so proud of every member! Their chemistry is amazing! I can't contain my excitment, they won so many awards!!! Congratulation Running Man, you truly deserve it!

Is it weird that a part of me was hoping that it would be revealed that it was Choi Min Soo was behind the malfunction/mishap in how the water poured onto the PD's, despite them being named the winners due to his comment on how he'd hunt them someday as well.lol

[2013 SBS Ent Awards] 30/12/13

Song Ji Hyo received many bouquets of flowers when she got on the stage. Kang Gary automatic helped her to hold some, and stand besides her to listen her thank you speech.

Song Ji Hyo thanked a lot people with tears, then turn to look at Gary, said, "Next year, I will have more intimate contacts with Gary-oppa". Song Ji Hyo tilted down her head shyly and smiled.

cr : Running Man 런닝맨 台灣總站

1465104_557637997661303_737519163_n.jpg
crto

Running Man E178 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro4_250.gif  tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro6_250.gif  tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro5_250.gif  tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro7_250.gif
tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro9_250.gif  tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro8_250.gif
tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro3_250.gif  tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro2_250.gif
tumblr_mymqqaQ0bf1szknrro1_500.jpg
cr: miss-mongi tumblr"I’m so proud to be a Running Man fan…
For 3 years they’ve been at it… Screaming at each other, pulling at each other’s hair, and most of all being a family that brings us all joy, laughter and happiness. Thank you Running Man for being the wonderful show you are. For all the PDs, writers, editors, cast members and everyone who makes this show possible thank you… 
Congratulations Running Man and may you continue on for a long time! As long as there is Running Man we will always be your fans."

Omg, when I read this note. I feel sad, I can't imagine, can we see again running man in 2014 ??? is 2014 the ending of running man ???I don't know chingu, So, although sometimes we said that episode is boring or this episode is boring too. We should love running man while they still on air until now.RM, saranghae^^

I've got a question for the Koreans here:
In the latest RM episode, Ji Suk Jin started humming something like "bal sou, bal sou......." in the car and a few times later, what does that mean?  One site translated it as 'dry' and the other said "smoothly". (sorry if the pronunciation is not correct)
Thank you in advance.