[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

in the comments in Youtube 

Langit Biru writes :  this is the real one.translated by a korean netizen.
the one I posted previously just a roughly translated

SJH: Song Jihyo
G: Gary 

Gary: oh my.. Miss.. come on
SJH: Shower Later~~ [she's singing Gary's song]
Gary: Shower? What are you talking about..
SJH: Hug me like this~~
Gary: Okay, okay I'll hug you later
SJH: I want to talk in your armss~~~
Gary: You drank so much, lady
SJH: I want to talkkkk~~~~
Gary: You can talk when you get home,
Go to bed
SJH: Ajussi.
Gary: Why, why
SJH: Gary Ajussi
Gary: Who's Gary? I'm just a driver
SJH: You're so handsomee~~
Gary: Hehe, I get that sometimes
So go and sleep
SJH: Ajussi, are you sick anywhere?
Gary: No I'm just fine, go sleep
SJH: Cuz I have godly hands
[she's a doctor in this drama I think? so that's what she's referring to]
Gary: Don't do this, Go sleep
I'm a godly driver too.
SJH: You need to rest on Mondays
Gary: I feel I'm going to meet someone on Mondays, So go ahead and sleep
SJH: Ajussi
If you're sick, come to my hospital
You're my typee~

You know, I've been looking back at "Family Outing" again (since I never got a chance to watch it as much back when it was on syndication), and looking back at everything that I've seen from "Running Man", I can definitely see why "Running Man" has lasted for this LONG, and I really do hope that Running Man continues to be successful for many more years and episodes to come (with the current cast of course).
Even though Jae-suk and Jong-Kook were both on Family Outing, they are better utilized for their skills, in my honest opinion, on Running Man.
And honestly, I should also give more credit to Song Ji-Hyo. I never appreciated her skills and talent until watching "Family Outing". Nothing personal against Hyo-ri, since I'm sure she's an alright person in real life, but wow..her Variety Character from "Family Outing" was just a pain to watch and endure for the episodes that she was in. I don't see why anyone really liked her "character". Her character came off as someone who was just bossy and full of it.
Song Ji-Hyo has so much more better class, toughness, and overall charm to her character in "Running Man". And Kwang-Soo and Ji-Suk Jin are so much more better than Daesung and Joongshin.
Running Man never feels like it's getting old or repetitive. It makes people laugh with the crew, as though you were there as well. I can't remember a Korean Variety show being as popular as RM overseas too.
I hope they have something special in stored as well for the 200th episode since they are getting there. They're only 15 episodes away from it.

'Running Man' releases 'You Who Came From the Running Stars' parody preview

February 9, 2014 @ 12:26 pm
Kim-Jong-Kook-HaHa-Lee-Kwang-Soo-Song-Ji

When a mysterious alien ship appears over Korea a thousand years in the past, the 'Running Man' cast finds themselves embroiled in a time-traveling plot!

Featuring the cast of the ultra-successful drama 'You Who Came From the Stars', this episode also appears to be a spiritual sequel to the acclaimed 'Reincarnation' episode several months ago.

Check out the preview below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EYqVWC5Oxg#t=0

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/running-man-releases-you-who-came-from-the-running-stars-parody-preview

herolee10 said:
Song Ji-Hyo has so much more better class, toughness, and overall charm to her character in "Running Man". And Kwang-Soo and Ji-Suk Jin are so much more better than Daesung and Joongshin.
Running Man never feels like it's getting old or repetitive. It makes people laugh with the crew, as though you were there as well. I can't remember a Korean Variety show being as popular as RM overseas too.

stuartjmz said: I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful. 

yan624 said: stuartjmz said: I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful. 

stuartjmz said: yan624 said: stuartjmz said: I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful. 

Guest crystal_t33rs

Just catching up on the episode, and I love the beginning during the intro of the guests. Jong-kook brings over Kang Ye-won and the convo that ensues is thus:
Jong-kook: Ji-hyo, you're in big trouble today! Her personality is no joke!Haha: Our Ji-hyo is no joke either! Jong-kook: Oh that's right, she's no joke either!Haha: Ji-hyo also curses!Gary: Probably can't beat Ji-hyo! 
I love the guys and how much they defend our Ace. ^_^ 

yan624 said:It's precisely because RM is a longer job that it's the only one she CAN get a break from. The Drama has a fixed run and must finish by a certain time. Exempting her from the Australia trip wouldn't ruin RM, but would spare her two flights over more than ten hours each, and give her more chance to rest. I know that she knew what she was signing up for, but I still find the whole system repellent in its slavish exploitation of actors. 

watching RM with 1 member missing is kinda off especially about this episode where it is to be filmed overseas. I myself would lose interest in watchin it coz im used to seeing them together week after week (and im sure a lot of RM fans feels the same way). it is about the ratings too...what's the point of filming overseas with 1 member missing (and one of the shows selling point) when they know it will surely affect the ratings? i agree with you tho. . .those punishing schedules those actors goin thru is a bit inhuman.

I'm pretty sure both shows will accommodate Ji Hyo's schedule. There's a couple of options either JH will join the cast during the last half of the filming or ER will somehow accommodate her appearance on the script so that she can still join the cast in Australia. Frankly it's really not the same when the cast is incomplete but if JH can only join them partly it won't be too bad.

Guest khaleesi

honeywell said: I'm pretty sure both shows will accommodate Ji Hyo's schedule. There's a couple of options either JH will join the cast during the last half of the filming or ER will somehow accommodate her appearance on the script so that she can still join the cast in Australia. Frankly it's really not the same when the cast is incomplete but if can only join them partly it won't be too bad.