[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

i used to be a monday couple fan before one of the commentors wrote about the possibility of ace and sparta being a couple. After that i see more of those two then the monday couple. Is it just me or do other people see it too?
i remember a while back fans posted ideas for running man in another website. I remember one idea which was the lost episode which was really clever. I wish the PDs would have like a serious meeting where they brainstorm ideas for the upcoming episodes. There were some really good ones in the past that were so simple that i myself would be like why i couldnt think of it.

OMG...I really really love Episode 182. The Big 3 Water Games and the name-tag ripping segments were simply AMAZING! Kudos to Irene the fan girl. You did have some great ideas! Well done girl! I also love the guests especially Yeo Jin Goo. He's indeed the little Kim Jong Kook. Somehow I wish if Running Man needs to add a cast, they can consider the young rising actor (I knew the possibility is zero but I still can wish). YJG was adorable but real competitive. I like how his competitive nature brought out brave side of some Running Man casts like YJS and JSJ. I can see that he can bring a new dynamic to the show if he can be a permanent cast. If he can't, I hope they can get him again to guest in the show in future. He's really fun to watch! :)

Guest khaleesi

i think both Gary and Ji Hyo have said many times that they don't spend time outside of Running Man and you just realized it now? 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

JAYwalkers

said:

they give her a drama and then ask KG to appear. then ask more celebrities to appear.. way to give her a chance to make it on her own. 
for the love of gawd, give the girl a chance to create a work that's entirely to her credit. 

Really enjoyed hong kong chess game. I wasn't able to catch the first few min of the epi but where and how did Irene pitch her idea for the show? Was it on their website? (Not that I have my own ideas to contribute though) haha. Another reason to love the recent epi was knowing that Kwangsu watches YWCFTS! :D Can he have a cameo on the show btw? Not too late to add in a ..aa ... An alien! *chuckles If it wasn't for the chemistry between Gary and JH, I'd think JH and KJK could make a nice loveline too (dont kill me MC FANS!) It'll be like princess hours: the sequel. That is, of course if YEH guest on the show. :P

Just watched episode 183.. Hurm, I still enjoying this episode but I must say that last week episode coordinated by Irene is far more better..Probably because they want to match with the theme of Lunar New Year, so this week was totally loaded with Chinese zodiac facts that's quite confusing for me.. I've never had any interest with astrology or horoscope.. 8-|IDK..probably because I'm not Chinese.. Maybe Korean audience have far more better understanding..The first part of this show where that involving the fortune telling was really time consuming (more than 20 mins).. It's not really necessary to show all of this..they can just shows the highlight of these scenes..  >:PWhen there's lack of time, sometimes they cut the good part like flipping board at ice-skating rink..They should show at least a little bit part of it, not totally cut it off.. ~X(I really enjoyed the wheel of fortune game.. It's fun to see how good their relationship with other celebrities.. Thank God, they didn't cut this scene although last part seems a bit rushed.. It's a bit nerve wrecking to find out either their call will be picked up or not..  :)]I knew Monday couple was truly fated towards each other.. I love how Gary always consistent with his feeling towards Mongji.. :xIn the previous episode, I am quite surprised by how close Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook (loves him in My Girl).. their close relationship proved once when he immediately pick up her calls.. even Gary feels suspicious also.. I like how they complimented each other visually, they both are pretty and handsome :\">Between Lee Dong Wook and Jihyo, I can sense their honest feelings and they were  comfortable with each other..But in the case of Gary and Mongji, their chemistry somehow looked forced.. sometimes it shows in their expression.. it must be burden for them to satisfy the needs of scripts and people around them..

lela6130 said: Just watched episode 183.. Hurm, I still enjoying this episode but I must say that last week episode coordinated by Irene is far more better..Probably because they want to match with the theme of Lunar New Year, so this week was totally loaded with Chinese zodiac facts that's quite confusing for me.. I've never had any interest with astrology or horoscope.. 8-|IDK..probably because I'm not Chinese.. Maybe Korean audience have far more better understanding..The first part of this show where that involving the fortune telling was really time consuming (more than 20 mins).. It's not really necessary to show all of this..they can just shows the highlight of these scenes..  >:PWhen there's lack of time, sometimes they cut the good part like flipping board at ice-skating rink..They should show at least a little bit part of it, not totally cut it off.. ~X(I really enjoyed the wheel of fortune game.. It's fun to see how good their relationship with other celebrities.. Thank God, they didn't cut this scene although last part seems a bit rushed.. It's a bit nerve wrecking to find out either their call will be picked up or not..  :)]I knew Monday couple was truly fated towards each other.. I love how Gary always consistent with his feeling towards Mongji.. :xIn the previous episode, I am quite surprised by how close Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook (loves him in My Girl).. their close relationship proved once when he immediately pick up her calls.. even Gary feels suspicious also.. I like how they complimented each other visually, they both are pretty and handsome :\">Between Lee Dong Wook and Jihyo, I can sense their honest feelings and they were  comfortable with each other..But in the case of Gary and Mongji, their chemistry somehow looked forced.. sometimes it shows in their expression.. it must be burden for them to satisfy the needs of scripts and people around them..