[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

I really enjoyed this past episode of Running Man...*good job Irene Tam*
and it looks like the members and the guests enjoyed it as well!
It's great to know that the PD's are actually entertaining ideas from fans..because GOD knows they need some fresh ones!
I love the guests too! they seem to be genuinely having fun themselves! 
I hope Running Man keep this up...at least this will encourage more fans from around the world to send in their game suggestions and ideas!

Guest zoddguts

Yeah, hope they keep taking in ideas from fans that they fine to be good. RM has losing steam because of the not so good ideas, you could feel that the PD has been running out of ideas for the show. 

tumblr_n01g4epZxg1rl7s87o1_1280.jpgCr: Twitter PDJay
Edit*: If you guys are familiar with the Myuk PD(The middle guy), the one who brought JiHyo into Running Man, the one Jihyo hugged when they were in Vietnam, the one who was grabbed at the collar by JiHyo in the Olympic episode…, Ep 182 will be his last episode with RMㅠㅠ
http://runningmanguide.tumblr.com/post/74731749424/mongji-fan-cr-twitter-pdjay-edit-if-you

ps: gaelly gaelly.. why do you have to be soooooo cute?!

iloveporkandbeans said: tumblr_n01g4epZxg1rl7s87o1_1280.jpgCr: Twitter PDJay
Edit*: If you guys are familiar with the Myuk PD(The middle guy), the one who brought JiHyo into Running Man, the one Jihyo hugged when they were in Vietnam, the one who was grabbed at the collar by JiHyo in the Olympic episode…, Ep 182 will be his last episode with RMㅠㅠ
http://runningmanguide.tumblr.com/post/74731749424/mongji-fan-cr-twitter-pdjay-edit-if-you

ps: gaelly gaelly.. why do you have to be soooooo cute?!

Episode 182 was definitely one of the best episodes.. I'm totally enjoyed watching it from the start to the end..For me, there were no dull moments in this episode.. I love the horse racing game but my favorite would be the water game..Wow, this fan named Irene must loves Running Man a lot.. I can be considered one the fanatic fans of Running Man.. but, I never thought of planning the storyline script and ideas for Running Man.. She should be one the scriptwriters for RM.. Her ideas was great..Thanks to her I laughed so hard while watching this episode 

Guest zoddguts

It's for the best for the PD to leave. As much I'm grateful for helping make RM, RM has been lacking consistency with it's quality for awhile now. Time to bring someone fresh and bring new life to RM. 

'Ssul Jeon' discusses variety show couple Gary and Song Ji Hyo

Song-Ji-Hyo-Gary-kim-gu-ra_1391100818_af

On January 30, JTBC's 'Ssul Jeon' discussed the popular variety show couple Gary and Song Ji Hyo from SBS's 'Running Man.'

Kim Gu Ra said, "They are developing a five-year long love line.  If they really love each other but are decisively refusing to set their love on fire, this must be because they are super religious, then," making everyone laugh. 

Lee Yoon Suk also pointed out how it was hard for people to get immersed into Song Ji Hyo's dramas because they think of her love line with Gary.  There are also audience members who still hope that the variety show couple will become a real-life couple! Do you also want the two to officially begin dating ? 

article on http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/ssul-jeon-discusses-variety-show-couple-gary-and-song-ji-hyo#axzz2rlGxPeBJ 
p on Facebook

kpop on Facebook

Guest khaleesi

hi newbie here. 
I was expecting the commander and ace to win even if it was 2 vs 3 but was happy when gary won since they prepared for it and it really did go according to plan.

Review of Kang Gary's Album, Mr. Gae
[excerpt]

Zotto Mola

I am about to say something completely earth-shattering. Zotto Mola is not a love song. Many were hooked with the first line, “I don’t need a hundred women, I just need you.” They took that first line and equated it to the song. I don’t blame them. The opening line and opening instruments so provide some sort of a melancholy hook that is often associated with hopeless romance. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST

Guest rainntears

We need something new, more out of the script, more fresh Running Man show...KJK can release its true strength, Gwang So can learn a new way to frame someone.. invite YEH to RunningMan ( and make super episode ) , or invite me to Running Man LOOOL... 

Guest hnfdn2223

I haven't at all seen Running Man episode from early 2014. I want to see the episodes but I have not had time to download it.
:((

Guest khaleesi

rainntears said: We need something new, more out of the script, more fresh Running Man show...KJK can release its true strength, Gwang So can learn a new way to frame someone.. invite YEH to RunningMan ( and make super episode ) , or invite me to Running Man LOOOL...